Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take a Bow!!!
In honor of Dave Lapham's common "Take a Bow" praise for players during the game when they make a big play, I thought we could have a threat of people telling Bengals to "Take a Bow".

I will go first, and let's try to keep it to one person per poster.

Sam Hubbard, TAKE A BOW.

2.5 sacks, relentless pressure. Three solo tackles. One pass defensed. He kept his energy level at 10 the entire game.

Who have you got?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am so proud of this team right now and I am a believer in the coaching staff for having this bunch ready to play! AWESOME JOB FELLAS!!!

Reply/Quote
Take a Bow, CJ Uzomah. 91 yards and 2 TDs on just 3 catches. Talk about making the most of one's limited opportunities..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Has to be CJ Uzomah with not only his big day today, but his solid season thus far. Coming off an injury and a target of many threads around here in the off-season saying he should be cut, the guy has gotten it done this year.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Take a Bow, CJ Uzomah.  91 yards and 2 TDs on just 3 catches.  Talk about making the most of one's limited opportunities..

I type too slow.... 

Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor and Lou Anarrumo... take a bow. Not only did you take this team into Pittsburgh and make them quit in the 4th quarter, you took this team into Baltimore, supposedly the class of the NFL, and made them quit as well. We all saw it when they pulled Lamar. The whole NFL just saw them throw in the towel.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Take a Bow, CJ Uzomah.  91 yards and 2 TDs on just 3 catches.  Talk about making the most of one's limited opportunities..

CJ has petitioned the league to create a new stat:  It is called the "GTF outta my way, bytch, I'm gonna score" swipe.  He did it twice today, and twice against Jax, so I think he is leading the league in that stat.

Man, do I love watching CJ with the ball in his hands.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:03 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I type too slow.... 

Well, on that same note.  The broadcasters showed some graphic about Tight Ends Day, and featured Mark Andrews, without even a mention of Uzomah, who's having his best season as a pro. I just found it ironic that Uzo had the great game, and Andrews produced very little today.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Zac Taylor and Lou Anarrumo... take a bow. Not only did you take this team into Pittsburgh and make them quit in the 4th quarter,  you took this team into Baltimore, supposedly the class of the NFL, and made them quit as well. We all saw it when they pulled Lamar. The whole NFL just saw them throw in the towel.

I mean, there was still 8 minutes left in the game and the Rats were done.  They didn't want to play another snap.  Martindale was in the corner of the field in the fetal position, sucking his thumb, and Harbaugh was trying hard not to cry as he watched the new KINGS OF THE NORTH.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: CJ has petitioned the league to create a new stat:  It is called the "GTF outta my way, bytch, I'm gonna score" swipe.  He did it twice today, and twice against Jax, so I think he is leading the league in that stat.

Man, do I love watching CJ with the ball in his hands.  

Well it IS National Tight End day.... Rock On
Reply/Quote
Take a bow Jamarr Chase. 200 yards receiving and a TD just wow.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:03 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Has to be CJ Uzomah with not only his big day today, but his solid season thus far. Coming off an injury and a target of many threads around here in the off-season saying he should be cut, the guy has gotten it done this year.

It's Ok, I think CJ deserved to take a bow for each TD.   Hilarious

It is so commonly forgotten that this guy had an achilles tear last year.  Speaks volumes to his character also that he gave that game ball in Jax to the guy that did his rehab.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, on that same note.  The broadcasters showed some graphic about Tight Ends Day, and featured Mark Andrews, without even a mention of Uzomah, who's having his best season as a pro. I just found it ironic that Uzo had the great game, and Andrews produced very little today.

Andrews was involved on one drive, maybe two??? While CJ scored twice, maybe the guy who types the graphics couldn't spell his last name?  Smirk

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:08 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Take a bow Jamarr Chase. 200 yards receiving and a TD just wow.

Damn, right!

Broke the NFL receiving record for the first 7 games of an NFL career by over 100 yards.  Insane.  He is flat out insane.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well it IS National Tight End day.... Rock On

Does my girl friend know this?   Hilarious Cool Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:08 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It's Ok, I think CJ deserved to take a bow for each TD.   Hilarious

It is so commonly forgotten that this guy had an achilles tear last year.  Speaks volumes to his character also that he gave that game ball in Jax to the guy that did his rehab.  

Remember back to the offseason, when many on here wanted the team to release him, to have more cap space to spend?  I wonder what those folks are thinking these days?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Remember back to the offseason, when many on here wanted the team to release him, to have more cap space to spend?  I wonder what those folks are thinking these days?

They are taking cover with Team Sewell.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Remember back to the offseason, when many on here wanted the team to release him, to have more cap space to spend?  I wonder what those folks are thinking these days?

Think it shows that most of us around here are guessing at best. Didn't like the draft strategy, but had faith in CJ. 

Also had faith in Mason Shreck once upon a time too though.. so... yeah.. it's a guessing game for everyone posting here lol.

Reply/Quote

It's sweet to see CJ getting his, finally. He's been thru it to get here and such a good dude to boot. So happy for him.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well it IS National Tight End day.... Rock On

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote