Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(09-04-2015, 09:16 AM)djs7685 Wrote: You said that wearing pink is feminine. That makes you an asshole. It also throws you somewhere between a sexist and a homophobe, but we all know you fit into both categories.

I didn't miss anything, you flat out said that " and put men in pink and other bright colors.    Now they prop up the femine man.   It's a mess."

I'm not taking anything out of context and I'm surely not missing anything with your usual tactic of being straight to the point homophobe and then claim you aren't homophobic right afterwards.

I brought up my son as an example, I don't need a psychological evaluation by some nutjob on a message board. I'll be fine with raising him just as I have for the first 8 years. He's not running around trying to molest girls or anything, the situation will be perfectly fine.

I must give you credit. I'm honestly impressed that you constantly say horribly offensive shit and then turn around and act like we're all out of our minds for believing that you're a racist, homophobe, or sexist. I give you props for that, it takes a special person to be able to pull that off as flawlessly as you do on a daily basis.

Where did I say your son was doing anything of that nature? Please... i will be the last person insulting anyone's kids If you want your kids insilted there are a few of those types here.. Some even offer to sex em up.

So popular culture hasn't moved the ideal of a desireable man from a strong athletic type to a metro sexual pretty boy type?
(09-04-2015, 09:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where did I say your son was doing anything of that nature?   Please... i will be the last person insulting anyone's kids    If you want your kids insilted there are a few of those types here..   Some even offer to sex em up.  

So popular culture hasn't moved the ideal of a desireable man from a strong athletic type to a metro sexual pretty boy type?

No. You just spend your time labeling shit the way you want so you can complain about it.

15 years ago, if I wanted to have my hair done a certain way because I thought it looked cool and I put on a pink shirt, not much came of it. Now, if I had a modern hair style and wore a pink shirt, I'd have a bunch of people like you claiming that I'm "feminine" or "metrosexual".

It's weird because the gay community feels more comfortable coming out nowadays when it's deemed "more acceptable", yet at the same time, now there seem to be MANY more extremists on the other side of the fence as well ready to verbally abuse (like you do), threaten, and even harm people for not being heterosexual. It's a really strange world we're living in right now.

It's stupid, it's generalizing, and it's being flat out homophobic and sexist whether you will admit it or not.
(09-04-2015, 09:34 AM)djs7685 Wrote: No. You just spend your time labeling shit the way you want so you can complain about it.

15 years ago, if I wanted to have my hair done a certain way because I thought it looked cool and I put on a pink shirt, not much came of it. Now, if I had a modern hair style and wore a pink shirt, I'd have a bunch of people like you claiming that I'm "feminine" or "metrosexual".

It's weird because the gay community feels more comfortable coming out nowadays when it's deemed "more acceptable", yet at the same time, now there seem to be MANY more extremists on the other side of the fence as well ready to verbally abuse (like you do), threaten, and even harm people for not being heterosexual. It's a really strange world we're living in right now.

It's stupid, it's generalizing, and it's being flat out homophobic and sexist whether you will admit it or not.

Why the need for the gays to come out?  We didn't need to come out straight.   Who cares who is banging who?  That's their problem, not mine.

There is absolutely zero reason for anyone to broadcast their bedroom habits.
(09-04-2015, 09:36 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why the need for the gays to come out?  We didn't need to come out straight.   Who cares who is banging who?  That's their problem, not mine.

You have actual zero idea of what "coming out" means, huh?

I'll just steal one of your lines and say "that's you YOU problem, not a ME problem". Christ. At least get yourself educated, I'm getting awfully close to offering to pay for that for you.
(09-04-2015, 09:39 AM)djs7685 Wrote: You have actual zero idea of what "coming out" means, huh?

I'll just steal one of your lines and say "that's you YOU problem, not a ME problem". Christ. At least get yourself educated, I'm getting awfully close to offering to pay for that for you.

not a me problem at all.   Idc what they do in their own home/personal time.   I just have a problem when anyone forces their alternative lifestlye on the rest of us.   It's called common courtesy.

And I don't say a word until it invades my space .
(09-04-2015, 09:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: not a me problem at all.   Idc what they do in their own home/personal time.   I just have a problem when anyone forces their alternative lifestlye on the rest of us.   It's called common courtesy.

......or is discussed on a public message board that you aren't forced to post on.

The issue is that you seem to think people are "forcing" their lifestyle on you whenever they aren't doing that at all. Nobody is trying to make you become attracted to guys. If it's really that tempting for you, maybe again that's a "you problem"??
(09-04-2015, 09:39 AM)djs7685 Wrote: You have actual zero idea of what "coming out" means, huh?

Hang on kids...this might be a wild ride.

I...agree... Confused ...with Lucy.    

Sick

In principle.  Kind of.

I don't care who is banging who and I don't want to see it or hear about whether the people are gay/straight/bi/try...

And as for "coming out" that is a personal thing.  If you feel the need to let everyone know you have been hiding your true self from them and it makes you feel better then good for you.

Beyond that I'm not interested in your sex life.  And I probably knew you were gay anyway.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-04-2015, 10:01 AM)djs7685 Wrote: ......or is discussed on a public message board that you aren't forced to post on.

The issue is that you seem to think people are "forcing" their lifestyle on you whenever they aren't doing that at all. Nobody is trying to make you become attracted to guys. If it's really that tempting for you, maybe again that's a "you problem"??

So I'm not allowed to post on a message board unless I agree with your beliefs? Gotcha lol
(09-04-2015, 10:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: I don't care who is banging who and I don't want to see it or hear about whether the people are gay/straight/bi/try...

And as for "coming out" that is a personal thing.  If you feel the need to let everyone know you have been hiding your true self from them and it makes you feel better then good for you.

Beyond that I'm not interested in your sex life.  And I probably knew you were gay anyway.  Smirk

Oh I don't care either, it just doesn't seem like Lucie understands "coming out". In my post, I obviously meant it as the people who have to tell their family and friends because they didn't have the courage to let them know earlier in life. When I said "coming out", I wasn't referring to people having gay sex in public or putting up a billboard about it.

I completely agree about the not really caring to see it all over the place whether it's straight/gay/whatever else.

(09-04-2015, 10:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So I'm not allowed to post on a message board unless I agree with your beliefs?     Gotcha lol

When did I say that? Honestly, can you not read properly?

You said that you "don't say a word" unless it invades your space. I merely added on that you also say a word when people post about it on a public message board that you aren't forced to post on. Do you disagree with that statement?
(09-04-2015, 09:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   I just have a problem when anyone forces their alternative lifestlye on the rest of us.  

Then just move away.

That is your answer to every other persons problem.  If you don't like the law where you live then just move to where your views are welcome.
(09-04-2015, 09:36 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why the need for the gays to come out?  We didn't need to come out straight.   Who cares who is banging who?  That's their problem, not mine.

(09-04-2015, 10:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: Hang on kids...this might be a wild ride.

I...agree... Confused ...with Lucy.    

Sick

In principle.  Kind of.

I don't care who is banging who and I don't want to see it or hear about whether the people are gay/straight/bi/try...

I am in agreement.
I despise all public displays of affection.
I can tolerate handshakes & hugs, but anything more than a quick peck of a kiss is out of line.
Personal lives should remain just that.
(09-04-2015, 08:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Does it really matter?   Until someone is consistently on here I don't take what they post real serious.   Admittedly I haven't searched his post history to know if he is anti gay or not .... But I know you like to stretch the "hatred of gays" spectrum.

And what did it really do to shame either of them?   I doubt they care one bit what any of us think of them.   Which is exactly how they should feel.

Using words like "freak" or "mental disorder" to describe LGBT is hateful
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-04-2015, 10:40 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I am in agreement.
I despise all public displays of affection.
I can tolerate handshakes & hugs, but anything more than a quick peck of a kiss is out of line.
Personal lives should remain just that.

"Coming out" doesn't mean making out with someone in public though. I'm in 100% agreement that PDA is obnoxious whether it's 2 guys, a guy and a girl, or whatever else is happening.

Lucie said that gays shouldn't "come out", then went off on a tangent about broadcasting bedroom habits. I merely stated that I don't think he understands what "coming out" actually means.
(09-04-2015, 10:48 AM)djs7685 Wrote: "Coming out" doesn't mean making out with someone in public though. I'm in 100% agreement that PDA is obnoxious whether it's 2 guys, a guy and a girl, or whatever else is happening.

Lucie said that gays shouldn't "come out", then went off on a tangent about broadcasting bedroom habits. I merely stated that I don't think he understands what "coming out" actually means.

I get it...and I've seen what he posts.  I'm just saying in general I agree that it doesn't matter to ME.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-04-2015, 09:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  I guess the psychological issues that come with earlier sexual behavior are of little concern to you. 

How ironic coming from the person who condones fathers paying for prostitutes to have sex with their sons during early puberty to ensure their heterosexuality.  Also, the same guy who claims prisoners turn to homosexuality for emotional support during prison.  Which begs the question, how long would your sentence need to be in order for you to turn to homosexuality?  A day?  A week?  A month?

I understand why "your" so paranoid.  "Your" just one prison term away from being homosexual yourself.  Whereas, if you and I were cellmates there is no amount of time which would make me agree to do you in da butt.
(09-04-2015, 09:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Na there are certain photos my wife must have so she will have them .  Plus I am sure his older sisters will torment him.   Which is perfect.   My oldest may not but my youngest will.   My oldest is really protective.  

No one is paranoid about gays.   I just refuse to slap someone on the back for just being differnt.  I don't award anyone a trophy for being different.   Trophies, back slapping, and atta boys go to the winners and high achievers.    

Just sayng your the opposite sex or wanting to bang your own sex isn't enough for an atta boy.

WTF are you talking about?
(09-04-2015, 09:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So popular culture hasn't moved the ideal of a desireable man from a strong athletic type to a metro sexual pretty boy type?

How much time do you spend each day considering what types of men are attractive?  And then think, "He's too metro for me. "

LMAO
(09-04-2015, 09:36 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why the need for the gays to come out? 

Gee, why do you think they need to be honest about their sexual orientation to their family?

Quote:We didn't need to come out straight.

Doesn't take much common sense to understand why.  Isn't surprising you don't have that small amount of common sense.

Quote:Who cares who is banging who?

You care.  You're the one complaining about pink shirts and CK 1 cologne.

Quote:That's their problem, not mine.

"Your" afraid to wear a pink shirt.  You definitely have a problem. 
(09-04-2015, 09:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: not a me problem at all.   Idc what they do in their own home/personal time.   I just have a problem when anyone forces their alternative lifestlye on the rest of us.   It's called common courtesy.

And pink shirts and CK 1 cologne invade your space?  God, "your" such a weak minded nancy.  Yet, you claim there won't be any nancying around nonsense in your house.    LMAO

Literally, all you do is complain.  "Your" a white male in modern day America.  You couldn't have it any better.  And all you do is complain.
(09-04-2015, 10:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So I'm not allowed to post on a message board unless I agree with your beliefs?     Gotcha lol

You claimed you don't say a word unless it invades your space.  Did someone hit on you or something?  Or are you the one who brought the shit up in the first place?