Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taylor & Callahan Are Figuring It Out!
(10-22-2022, 03:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really...

Didn't know that, cool. Well, he made the adjustment and it clearly worked and that is all that matters. Mellow

Yes .... it was in an article linked around here somewhere. 

It's still a work in progress, but it's improving. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 09:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yes .... it was in an article linked around here somewhere. 

It's still a work in progress, but it's improving. 

I like seeing Burrow humbling himself to this, I know he is a home run hitter, but you can beat Defenses in multiple ways.

We will see how Defenses try to defend a QB who can get the ball out quick, play short ball, manipulate a pocket, throw on 
the run, run if a play breaks down and beat Defenses deep with these weapons...

I wouldn't know what to do against this guy and good play calling with a good OL in this Power Gap scheme. Mellow

Thinking good times are ahead Wyche. Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2022, 09:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like seeing Burrow humbling himself to this, I know he is a home run hitter, but you can beat Defenses in multiple ways.

We will see how Defenses try to defend a QB who can get the ball out quick, play short ball, manipulate a pocket, throw on 
the run, run if a play breaks down and beat Defenses deep with these weapons...

I wouldn't know what to do against this guy and good play calling with a good OL in this Power Gap scheme. Mellow

Thinking good times are ahead Wyche. Wink

I like how everyone is humble and has everyone's back. They've all took credit for one loss or another. Burrow's only REAL bad game was Pitt. He didn't have much of a chance to do a lot at Dallas. He didn't turn it over in Big D though, and that started him stacking good games. Coaches are also realizing their mistakes and adapting. Linemen too.

Defense has a big test against the run the next two weeks without Reader and Tupou. Some young uns are gonna have to show up, and Lou is gonna have to figure out some stuff in the run game to help them. 

I just hope they didn't dig themselves too big a hole. They should've won Pit and Bal.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote