Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Mays released by Vikings
(06-17-2015, 05:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: How am i freaking out RRL?

All i am saying is i would not be against bringin the guy in for depth in case someone gets injured.

You are freaking out much more than i am.

By saying he's better than Lamur...if he were, he would have played more. But he isn't. 

If you want him as injury insurance sign him when someone gets hurt. Not before. 
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 05:09 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: No he hasn't, this is what I mean but freaking out over Mays having 2 good games. 

Flowers is a better LB.
Dawson is a better LB.

Says the guy "freaking out" over players that have had 0 good games.

Why do you jump to say we have "boners" for Mays and that we're "freaking out" about his play when nobody has done anything of the sort?

Seriously, if anybody in this thread has expressed an extreme, biased opinion, it's obviously you.

Also, Lamur was God awful in all but a couple of games that he's played in. Do you have a boner for Lamur or are you freaking out over such a bad player? By your logic, you fit both of those descriptions.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 05:58 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Says the guy "freaking out" over players that have had 0 good games.

Why do you jump to say we have "boners" for Mays and that we're "freaking out" about his play when nobody has done anything of the sort?

Seriously, if anybody in this thread has expressed an extreme, biased opinion, it's obviously you.

Also, Lamur was God awful in all but a couple of games that he's played in. Do you have a boner for Lamur or are you freaking out over such a bad player? By your logic, you fit both of those descriptions.

No, I am not a Lamur fan. I have made that clear. But he's still better than Mays.
Guys who haven't played yet, that still show more upside as a football player.

Why do you have boners? Because you won't let him go. He sucks. Minnesota has worse depth than us (and remember how bad ours is according to you) and they jettisoned his ass. Take the hint. 

I have a football boner for not bringing back crappy players we already let go once.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 08:06 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: No, I am not a Lamur fan. I have made that clear. But he's still better than Mays.
Guys who haven't played yet, that still show more upside as a football player.

Why do you have boners? Because you won't let him go. He sucks. Minnesota has worse depth than us (and remember how bad ours is according to you) and they jettisoned his ass. Take the hint. 

I have a football boner for not bringing back crappy players we already let go once.

Why are you guys talking so much about boners?  Confused

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 09:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why are you guys talking so much about boners?  Confused

Because Taylor is so yummy

[Image: taylor-mays-workout-200x300.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 09:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why are you guys talking so much about boners?  Confused

It's the boner game. 
Who ever cracks first loses. 
Boner. 
Reply/Quote
I'd have no problem bringing him back just for the competition at safety or even officially convert him to LB and try to make it there.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2015, 07:29 PM)PApinhead Wrote: I'd have no problem bringing him back just for the competition at safety or even officially convert him to LB and try to make it there.

I think he signed with Detroit already. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wink 
(06-21-2015, 07:50 PM)MrRager Wrote: I think he signed with Detroit already. 

Well crap.  Oh well, I'm sure we'll be fine. Smirk
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Can we go back to talking about boners?
Reply/Quote
You can have him on your team, I do not want him on mine!
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 04:04 PM)FanStuckInIndy Wrote: You can have him on your team, I do not want him on mine!

Don't sleep on Taylor Mays! You never really know what you're going to get out of a player until their 13th year as a pro!

Don't sleep on Mays (boner)!
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 01:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Can we go back to talking about boners?

This post deserves an award.  I couldn't find a "Post of the year 2015" one, but this is close enough:

[Image: mother-of-the-year-award.jpg]
Reply/Quote

[Image: 9d3c25812965ffedb3442d6cb994edfd10bfc6d4...75a68e.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

What kind of boners do you like?
[Image: Bch_OOih_CIAARIjw_jpg_large.jpg]
Reply/Quote