Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taylor on course to be epically bad
Right now, he's one of only 9 coaches in the entire history of the NFL to have only 4 wins after 27 games. Dave Shula had 6.

Plus, if he doesn't win a road game before years end, he'll match the all-time record of futility in that category as well. 

This is getting to the point of being comical in terms of how bad things have gotten under Zac and this staff.
Reply/Quote
Sad thing is his job is probably safe until the end of next year.
Reply/Quote
But many here claim he should be given another year to prove his worth.

Is it ZT or the rest of the world?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
On course my ass... We've reached that destination.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Oh good, so I didnt miss anything today? First game I havent watched in a long time
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Right now, he's one of only 9 coaches in the entire history of the NFL to have only 4 wins after 27 games. Dave Shula had 6.

Plus, if he doesn't win a road game before years end, he'll match the all-time record of futility in that category as well. 

This is getting to the point of being comical in terms of how bad things have gotten under Zac and this staff.

He already has the worst winning percentage in NFL history. What do you possibly mean "on the course"? 
Reply/Quote
Sack the Zac Joe
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:14 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Oh good, so I didnt miss anything today?  First game I havent watched in a long time

Absolutely you did.

Today we learned that we all need to go out and buy avocados.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:15 PM)TheFan Wrote: He already has the worst winning percentage in NFL history. What do you possibly mean "on the course"? 

Cant be worse than Hue Jackson
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:19 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Cant be worse than Hue Jackson

No he is...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:19 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Cant be worse than Hue Jackson

It’s worse. Hue was decent with the Raiders.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:20 PM)jason Wrote: No he is...

(11-29-2020, 07:20 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: It’s worse.  Hue was decent with the Raiders.

I forgot about his Raider days
Reply/Quote
The Mike Brown Clown Show
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:19 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Cant be worse than Hue Jackson

Not his stint with the Browns but he wasn't terrible with the Raiders. 

The worst part is Zac is BARELY better than what Hue did with Cleveland. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:22 PM)TheFan Wrote: Not his stint with the Browns but he wasn't terrible with the Raiders. 

Not that it would help much other than to send a message, but its time to move on from Zac and the DC
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:15 PM)TheFan Wrote: He already has the worst winning percentage in NFL history. What do you possibly mean "on the course"? 

As bad as he is, he doesn't own that record...yet, and hopefully doesn't get a chance to because it's based on a 50 game minimum.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: As bad as he is, he doesn't own that record...yet, and hopefully doesn't get a chance to because they base it on a 50 game minimum.

We are screwed if he gets at least 50 games here
Reply/Quote
He’s such an intolerable moron. Absolutely terrible coach. No fathomable reason for him to be here another second.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:22 PM)TheFan Wrote: Not his stint with the Browns but he wasn't terrible with the Raiders. 

He's not better.... Cleveland traded every piece they had for picks while Hue was there. It would be the equivalent of trading Boyd, Bates, Mixon, etc etc etc for picks. They were straight up tanking. By the time those picks came to fruition they canned him. Oh yeah... They also hired coordinators that tried to sabotage him.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 07:27 PM)jason Wrote: He's not better.... Cleveland traded every piece they had for picks while Hue was there. It would be the equivalent of trading Boyd, Bates, Mixon, etc etc etc for picks. They were straight up tanking. By the time those picks came to fruition they canned him. Oh yeah... They also hired coordinators that tried to sabotage him.

You aren't wrong. Hue is still a quality NFL coach. That said, he never should have come to Cincinnati after being fired. That was a terrible look.
Reply/Quote