Poll: What's our final record (NO ties allowed!)
This poll is closed.
13-4
0%
0 0%
12-5
0%
0 0%
11-6
7.41%
4 7.41%
10-7
12.96%
7 12.96%
9-8
31.48%
17 31.48%
8-9
16.67%
9 16.67%
7-10
24.07%
13 24.07%
6-11
5.56%
3 5.56%
5-12
1.85%
1 1.85%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Record Predictions at the Bye
I wonder where i can make a post about how UK is just going to lose to Duke tonight because they sucked last year, they haven't made the final four since 2014-15 so i might as well not even watch it because there's no chance of winning. 

ninjaninjaninjaninjaninja

P.S. Teeth...if you come in here commenting on this i will put a fiery bag of poop on your front stoop!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 06:28 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Really hard to say with this team.  I think they go home, boink their wives like the sex scene from 300, go go on a spiritual journey that ends with them boinking their wives a second time, and then go 7-1 to close out  the year, with their only loss coming from The Ravens.

I’m not interested in hearing your counter arguments. Just look at my track record. When has Bigzo EVER been wrong? Thought so.

No one here is going to argue with you about the boinking.  It's the one thing that even rfaulk and JJ can agree on ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 06:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No one here is going to argue with you about the boinking.  It's the one thing that even rfaulk and JJ can agree on ThumbsUp

Easiest part of the prediction. They probably all have Brittany Renner and other instagram “model” cheeks to clap.

I bet The rookies have their first kids and we see stories about it in the OS.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 06:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Damn, i feel like an outcast now. Sad

I get mad and say negative things about players and the team, then i get over it in a day or so. Then i get worked up when i see the 12 thread or the 295th post about how they're no different and they're going to lose out and we should have seen it coming, after a couple bad games from a team that's healthy and has shown promise. 

Thanks Shake.   Cry

I was being a little tongue in cheek there. I do feel like we have 2 large groups that fit the descriptions I laid out, but I realize that not everyone fits those molds...and those people are special. Very special.

Feel better? Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 07:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I was being a little tongue in cheek there. I do feel like we have 2 large groups that fit the descriptions I laid out, but I realize that not everyone fits those molds...and those people are special. Very special.

Feel better? :wink:

No. I think you just want to hurt me because i still rep the CVG.  Cry Cry Cry

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 07:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. I think you just want to hurt me because i still rep the CVG.  Cry Cry Cry

Man...if you really repped, you'd know we call it the COV not the CVG. Poser. Cool
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 07:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Man...if you really repped, you'd know we call it the COV not the CVG. Cool

That was the old days, man. You've been gone too long. Sad

Reply/Quote
WE WIN OUR NEXT 6 then lose our final 2. If we make the playoffs it will be about matchups and who is healthy.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 07:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That was the old days, man. You've been gone too long. Sad

Touche. It's officially been 10 years since I lived in NKY.

Yet I still crave Skyline almost every day. Cry
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 02:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: True, however, most of us, don't want to tread the waters of mediocrity like we did during the Marvin Lewis era. If Zac is the one to take us to the Promised Land, he needs to show that to us THIS season. Otherwise, he needs to be replaced and and most likely the coordinators with him.

(11-09-2021, 02:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: It is for a Certain Coach in my opinion
I don't disagree. To be honest I wasn't really talking about it from the coaches perspective, more us as fans and the make up of the team. We clearly aren't Superbowl ready, or in all-in mode, so a 4-5 win improvement on last year would definitely be good.

I've never believed ZT is the guy, or that half the coaches are either, so tbh I couldn't care less about what would be enough wins for them to get by, as I hope they go anyway.
Reply/Quote
Do I get to include the loss during the bye week?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 07:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Man...if you really repped, you'd know we call it the COV not the CVG. Poser. Cool

Stopped being wise around March of 2020.    Ninja

- - - - - 

As for the thread, I can see either 8-9 or 9-8. 

Wins:
Steelers
49ers
Raiders

Losses:
Browns
Chargers
Chiefs
Ravens

50-50:
Broncos

.....Of course if the Steelers gets the same ref crew as they got against the Bears for the Bengals game, that win automatically turns into a loss. Can't beat the Steelers AND the Refs.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Oddly I think we can win every game in the back half. We already smacked the Ravens which would be the hardest game I think. Kansas City is far worse than I thought, and the Chargers have been falling off a bit compared to earlier in the year. However the last 2 games has completely shot my confidence in the team so I voted for 9-8, which is around what I expected at the start of the year, but ends up being disappointing when we were 5-2 to start.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 11:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Ok, nine games down, eight to go. So, let's go on record and predict how we believe the team will finish.  This should be a fun thread to review come January 9, 2022.

The remaining games:

Sun, Nov 21 @ Las Vegas
Sun, Nov 28 vs Pittsburgh
Sun, Dec 5 vs Los Angeles Chargers
Sun, Dec 12 vs San Francisco

Sun, Dec 19 @ Denver
Sun, Dec 26 vs Baltimore
Sun, Jan 2 vs Kansas City

Sun, Jan 9 @ Cleveland

Personally, I believe we split the final eight and finish 9-8 for our first winning record since 2015.  What say you?

I went with 10-7.  This is how I see that playing out:

Sun, Nov 21 @ Las Vegas-  WIN

Sun, Nov 28 vs Pittsburgh-  WIN 
Sun, Dec 5 vs Los Angeles Chargers- LOSS
Sun, Dec 12 vs San Francisco -  WIN 

Sun, Dec 19 @ Denver -  LOSS 
Sun, Dec 26 vs Baltimore-  WIN
Sun, Jan 2 vs Kansas City-  WIN

Sun, Jan 9 @ Cleveland-  LOSS
Reply/Quote
Likely the record will still put us in the bottom of the division. Think the Steelers, Ravens and Browns aren't counting some wins, as well? Being better than the 2020 team is a low bar to get past. If you want to be a good/great team, you have to get out of the basement of your own division and the Bengals are not doing that. Doesn't matter how "tough the division is" because this is the NFL and tough teams win and ones who are not lose.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I think we can take any of these games vs LV, SF, Denv, KC and Cleveland but I voted 9-7 as I think we’ll drop one of these. Hard to see us beating Balt or Pitt again which is strange since we handled them earlier this year with ease… will be an interesting finish to the season no doubt.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2021, 09:11 AM)Destro Wrote: Likely the record will still put us in the bottom of the division. Think the Steelers, Ravens and Browns aren't counting some wins, as well? Being better than the 2020 team is a low bar to get past. If you want to be a good/great team, you have to get out of the basement of your own division and the Bengals are not doing that. Doesn't matter how "tough the division is" because this is the NFL and tough teams win and ones who are not lose.

Winning a playoff game is the goal accomplishing this as a 1 seed or a 7 seed doesn't matter
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: More than 3/4 of us believe we'll finish between 7-10 and 9-8.  Bet if I'd ask this two weeks ago most would have had us winning 12-13 games.  The volatile nature of the NFL is amazing.

It's kind of crazy this year. You never know week to week. The Jags beat Buffalo, us and the Titans lose to NYJ, Denver and NYG steal one each this past weekend.... it's been interesting to say the least. You're right, two weeks ago, I would've said 10-11 wins. After the Jets loss and somewhat Cleveland (I had a toss up there), I have tempered it down to 8-9 wins....which is still better than my prediction at the start of the season.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I've got no specific win-loss prediction. At the start of the season I predicted the team to end up somewhere between 5 and 8 wins. I'll stick with that range. While it is unlikely they lose out the rest of the way, Zac Taylor has lost 8 games in a row before.

Reply/Quote
I could’ve sworn i posted in here

But i expected 9-10 wins

I expected the 3-1 start with Pittsburg as the only loss. I then expected 3-2 in the next 5 with GB and Baltimore bring the losses.

So thatd put us at 6-3. That Jets loss was horrendous.

Sadly our schedule turns brutal. We damn near have to win every non division game WHICH IS POSSIBLE, in order to offset the very likely 2-3 division losses coming up. If we got to 10 wins it would be a huge plus but the way the AFCN is looking it may not get it done
-Housh
Reply/Quote