Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tee Higgins
(12-28-2021, 03:04 AM)J24 Wrote: If they felt like Love was the next Arron Rodgers then why would they pass that up/what GM would pass that up? 

I’ve already explained why. Because they have a QB still winning MVP’s and taking them conference championships. When GB drafted Rodgers the Packers hadn’t made it out of the divisional round in 8 years.

When they drafted Love, Rodgers had taken them to 2 conference championship games in the last 4 years. I would have thought they’d be more worried about getting over that hump, and making it back to the Super Bowl, but hey - - maybe Jordan Love will be the next Rodgers or Favre!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
But like I said, their loss. I’m glad Tee is a Bengal, and not a Packer.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 11:30 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Challenge accepted!

From October 12, 2020:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Tee-Higgins-is-Going-to-Be-Amazing

I like it!  I mentioned wanting Claypool and he had a really great start to his rookie season, but that shows you why character is a very important factor in player evaluations.  
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I still think Green Bay was extremely stupid for not taking Tee. Rodgers was pounding the table for another weapon, and Tee was sitting right there for them at the end of the 1st. Rodgers with both Adams and Tee would be ridiculous. Their loss was our gain though.

It wouldn't be the strangest thing in the world to face them in the Super Bowl this year.   Tee has a massive game and they regret it even more.   Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 09:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I like it!  I mentioned wanting Claypool and he had a really great start to his rookie season, but that shows you why character is a very important factor in player evaluations.  

Legend has it he’s still celebrating that 1st down…

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2021, 09:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Legend has it he’s still celebrating that 1st down…

Hilarious

And in his post game presser, he accepted no blame for it.  Douche.  
Reply/Quote