Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you circumsized?
(02-21-2018, 05:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Is your friend circumcised? I ask because if you have someone that is circumcised, they don't necessarily know all the "tricks" to having an uncut penis. I learned this back when I was working as a CNA. There was another male CNA who taught me about it because we had uncircumcised residents to care for. Other CNAs, including most of the males, didn't know what to do if they needed any help.

No he’s not circumsized. He admits he should have studied up more to familiarize himself with an uncircumcised penis. In his words he read too much anti propaganda before they were born and thought they made a lot of sense for his children. Unfortunately he’s regretting that decision today.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Youre cool with ripping a baby apart or sucking out their brains as long as that baby is in the mothers womb but "don't you freaking touch that foreskin!"

You people crack me up
I am and my parents actually saved the scissors that the doctor used with all of my other baby stuff..................

[Image: burgudy.jpg]

ThumbsUp
10.5" uncut. ThumbsUp
(02-21-2018, 12:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I am and I feel like the decision comes down to how we want others to view the kid. Most women I've talked to don't like it au natural. Two of my friends have sons, and while both of the dads are without the turtle neck, one chose to keep his son intact.  

Do I think it really should be a decision the son makes? Sure, but who honestly wants an adult circumcision? Even if they'd prefer the look, who wants to go through that at an older age?

It's a Rite of Manhood in the Philippines.

Anyone that doesn't have it done is picked on big time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]