Ja'Marr Chase
DJ Reeder
Logan Wilson
Evan McPhearson
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee Game Game Ball (playoff edition)
Gotta be Sir Kicks-a-Lot.

That said, Reader was an absolute STUD today.

Lots of clutch plays on D as well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Shooter, with an honorable mention to our entire D. They never gave in.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I will say if we had Dalton starting we wouldn’t have scored 10 points. Burrow played well considering the constant pressure. 9 sacks but 350 yards. Dalton would’ve sprinkled in more turnovers and wouldn’t have broke 200 yards.

That 4th down stop was huge as were the picks on D. But McPherson had basically all of our points, and two 50 yarders. Didn’t miss one kick and hit a clutch game winner. Easy decision for me. He was the difference as the titans weren’t confident to even attempt a 50 yarder, and we hit two.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:47 PM)pally Wrote: Shooter!

Shooter!
Reply/Quote
It’s obviously McPherson (never let someone tell you a kicker is a wasted draft pick again), but a very honorable mention to Burrow. My god what a tough son of a *****.

Also - Chase with back-to-back 100 + yards playoff games. We have an absolute superstar in #1.

Reply/Quote
I mean, you rarely get a win without a few people or position groups doing a good job. We knows who were absolutely horse hockey, but we had a lot of people doing well.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Shooter.

Best Kicker we have ever had. Saved Burrow's ass and all our asses. Rock on Evan McPherson! Rock On

What a great game by DJ Reader and Logan Wilson BTW. AFC Championship! WTF?!!!Clapping
Reply/Quote
Btw it’s *Reader* not Reeder. Put some respect on the big man’s name.

Reply/Quote
The Oline for not shooting Joe in the head at half time.. lol
ACTUALLY..The entire DEFENSE.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I don't remember ever, in 50 years of rooting for the Bengals, having faith in a kicker from over 50 yards.

For the first kick of 50 yards, the announcers thought the Bengals were out of field goal range. I mean 54 yards in a tight game.
Reply/Quote
Went Evan as he gets it solo. I’d give it to the whole D over him though. Can’t pick one guy on D who deserves it more than Evan.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s obviously McPherson (never let someone tell you a kicker is a wasted draft pick again), but a very honorable mention to Burrow. My god what a tough son of a *****.

Also - Chase with back-to-back 100 + yards playoff games. We have an absolute superstar in #1.

Yes. And Burrow still remained calm. I mean it was a record number of sacks, and there were even two wiped out (one by delay of game and one by a time out). A Titan fan stated before the game, lets sack Burrow enough that he sees ghosts. Good luck with that. 
Reply/Quote
I shit all-over the kid, but damn Evan was clutch in a huge way today..
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:20 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Went Evan as he gets it solo. I’d give it to the whole D over him though. Can’t pick one guy on D who deserves it more than Evan.

Exactly...although Reader is close. Lots of guys had big games on D.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Shoooooter!

HUGE Shout out though to DJ READER! Dude was a beast and in the backfield all game disrupting the run game. Huge Huge Huge play from him today
Reply/Quote
Justin Tucker's reign is nearing it's end. This kid has balls of steel.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:22 PM)Nepa Wrote: Yes. And Burrow still remained calm. I mean it was a record number of sacks, and there were even two wiped out (one by delay of game and one by a time out). A Titan fan stated before the game, lets sack Burrow enough that he sees ghosts. Good luck with that. 

He threw for 346... How????
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Fat Randy was taking notes on the last play of the game....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:23 PM)Tony Wrote: I shit all-over the kid, but damn Evan was clutch in a huge way today..

8/8 in the playoffs. Huge reason we won both games!
Reply/Quote
Why no love for Bates? Dude set the tone for the game with the first play INT!!!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote