Ja'Marr Chase
DJ Reeder
Logan Wilson
Evan McPhearson
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee Game Game Ball (playoff edition)
(01-22-2022, 10:26 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I wonder if Fat Randy was taking notes on the last play of the game....

He was seen eating several hot dogs instead
Reply/Quote
I dont even think this is something to ask is it?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:33 PM)J24 Wrote: Why no love for Bates? Dude set the tone for the game with the first play INT!!!

Great play, had some missed tackles though and let AJ Brown get free a bit.
Reply/Quote
Eli Apple needs a mention too.. He caused that last pick..
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:38 PM)Tony Wrote: Eli Apple needs a mention too.. He caused that last pick..

Great play by Eli Apple. Want us to extend this guy. Finally he is getting consistent and was always talented.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great play, had some missed tackles though and let AJ Brown get free a bit.

Meh AJ Brown is going to do that to you! We don't win without Bates pick!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:43 PM)J24 Wrote: Meh AJ Brown is going to do that to you we don't win without Bates pick!

Yes and we don't win without McPherson for damn sure!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:52 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: We’re gunna have to play a lot better going forward if we’re to advance further. The defense made some great plays. McPherson was amazing. But that offensive line needs to improve. And they need to call more quick hitting routes for burrow to go to when he’s under siege.

This was a frustrating game to watch. Perine made a huge error and almost cost us the game. I do think the ball helped the titans defender make the pick, but there wasn’t enough to overturn the call. Burrow played great considering. Maybe he could audible into some more quick hitter passes when the blitz is coming. That last sack that took us out of field goal range was big too.

Glad we won and advanced but they have to play a lot better. And wow Zac almost lost us the game by trying to call a timeout on our last pick. Definitely a bitter sweet win. Very ugly but the defense did enough, burrow did just enough, and McPherson came up huge.

I thought this was a thread about who gets the game ball??
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:43 PM)J24 Wrote: Meh AJ Brown is going to do that to you! We don't win without Bates pick!

Yeah AJ Brown is legit and he's gonna get his if he's playing well and he has been. Saw some guys slipping at least I saw Awuzie slip a couple times which led to open receivers and I think one of those was when Bates tried to cover him up.
Reply/Quote
Why wasn't the oline an option?

If they didn't hold up long enough for Evan to get those kicks off, he couldn't get that Game Ball he earned!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Have to go Money Mac. Dude just comes out and sticks to his routine and let's it rip.
But the entire defense just played a heck of a game and Reader really showing he was an amazing free agency addition. Really back to back playoff games.

Also Burrow is just tough as hell and really hung in there. No matter how this season ends lets invest in this oline so we never get him sacked 9 times again.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Bengal Board Game Ball does not go to:

Coaches

Player groups

Only way I could see a coach winning is a 3-0 game where he iced the kicker and we won 3-0 and even then the Kicker probably gets the game ball. Or a defender.
Reply/Quote
I just saw Burrow completed 75.7% of his passes. That’s just insane. Tennessee must have literally been saying wtf else do we have to do to rattle this guy?

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Why wasn't the oline an option?

If they didn't hold up long enough for Evan to get those kicks off, he couldn't get that Game Ball he earned!

That's what we are doing now? Drunk posting?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
DJ Reader put some respek on his name

but voted McPherson
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:42 PM)bonesaw Wrote: DJ Reader put some respek on his name

but voted McPherson

Reader having such a great game was HUGE. Our other best defensive players like Hendrickson and Awuzie didn’t have the best games.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:39 PM)Destro Wrote: That's what we are doing now? Drunk posting?

Despite the multiple tequila shots, I am sober (one after Bate's pick, one after Evan's GW)
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Despite the multiple tequila shots, I am sober (one after Bate's pick, one after Evan's GW)

Slow down dude..You had 2 shots within 4 hours of each other. DO NOT take one tomorrow. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Despite the multiple tequila shots, I am sober (one after Bate's pick, one after Evan's GW)

First step is admitting you have a problem.

Got 99 problems, but the Bengals ain't one!
Reply/Quote
This may be one of the most lopsided one I've seen this year. bfine, do you track these? Maybe when Mixon went off may have been a clear cut winner. Evan is running away with this.
Reply/Quote