Ja'Marr Chase
DJ Reeder
Logan Wilson
Evan McPhearson
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee Game Game Ball (playoff edition)
(01-22-2022, 11:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Slow down dude..You had 2 shots within 4 hours of each other. DO NOT take one tomorrow. 

Despite having 31 years to figure out what to drink in celebration of our playoff win last night, I panicked trying to pick something and had a tequila shot.  I try to restrict those to 5/5, as no one expects and apology from anyone on 5/6.  Then 2 today.  I can't remember the last time I had 3 shots of tequila in the same month.

HmmMaybe the tequila is why I can't remember it Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:52 PM)Destro Wrote: This may be one of the most lopsided one I've seen this year. bfine, do you track these? Maybe when Mixon went off may have been a clear cut winner. Evan is running away with this.

Burrow going off against the Ravens the 2nd time didn’t even require a vote. Wink

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:50 PM)Destro Wrote: First step is admitting you have a problem.

Got 99 problems, but the Bengals ain't one!

Got that right brother!

(01-22-2022, 11:52 PM)Destro Wrote: This may be one of the most lopsided one I've seen this year. bfine, do you track these? Maybe when Mixon went off may have been a clear cut winner. Evan is running away with this.

And he should!  4 FG and 1 PAT, two FGs from over 50, including the GW from 52.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:33 PM)J24 Wrote: Why no love for Bates? Dude set the tone for the game with the first play INT!!!

Bates picked the perfect time to start playing like a top safety again. 

Awuzie played a really bad game but he's been good all year and his 'mates picked him up tonight.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I just saw Burrow completed 75.7% of his passes. That’s just insane. Tennessee must have literally been saying wtf else do we have to do to rattle this guy?

Can't wait for the next fanbase to start chirping about how all they need to do is hit Burrow and the game is in the bag.  Hilarious

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I wound up voting Money Mac but you have to give it up to Burrow as well - he is totally unflappable and because he never got rattled or lost his cool the offense managed to do just enough.
Reply/Quote
Easy choice
Reply/Quote
Rookie kicker kicked one to win the 1st game, kicked one to win the Thursday nighter, kicked one to clinch the division, kicked one to take us to the AFC-C game. This man is nuts.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:13 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I thought this was a thread about who gets the game ball??

Am I not supposed to share my thoughts on the game in this thread? Is that a major fo pa? What’s my punishment?
Reply/Quote
I voted for McPherson, but looking back on it, I could maybe put it on Logan Wilson. He had the tackle on the 4th and 1 Derrick Henry run in the 4th that got us the ball back AND he had the INT that got the ball back at the end. Without those two plays, we probably don’t win.

A few people stepped up in an ugly win. I’d probably still go with shooter, but wanted to at least point out another player.

Also, Joe Burrow is the goddamned man. Maybe not his best statistical game, but he held in there and made really good, clutch throws even though he was getting mauled all game. I can’t wait to see this dude with a good o-line. Go. Buy. It.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:52 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Am I not supposed to share my thoughts on the game in this thread? Is that a major fo pa? What’s my punishment?

Spelling faux pas the way you did is deserving of punishment. Mellow

Reply/Quote
Not deserving of a game ball, but a very unsung hero tonight was Ceej again. 

Another 7 for 71 and his name hasn't been in anyone's mouth (that i've seen...but i'm way behind on post catching up right now).

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:47 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not deserving of a game ball, but a very unsung hero tonight was Ceej again. 

Another 7 for 71 and his name hasn't been in anyone's mouth (that i've seen...but i'm way behind on post catching up right now).

He’s been Burrow’s security blanket lately. A role that has traditionally been Boyd.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Spelling faux pas the way you did is deserving of punishment. Mellow

Lol I spelt it how it sounds. Tell me ‘fo pa’ made you think of something else? English is a stupid language. I used to give my English teachers a hard time and ask why we don’t just spell things the way they sound. Never got a good answer to that one.
Reply/Quote
Ryan T. deserves at least one of those little balls that cheerleaders used to throw into the crowd at high school games. We'll give him one of those. Tanny is the only QB of a #1 seeded team whose first pass and last pass were intercepted in the home loss.
Reply/Quote
[Image: hello2.png?w=650]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ironic we choose McPherson for the game ball as we watch the Titans put our former kicker out there. Do we think he would have made all 4 field goals like McPherson? I don't think so.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 04:57 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Ironic we choose McPherson for the game ball as we watch the Titans put our former kicker out there. Do we think he would have made all 4 field goals like McPherson? I don't think so.

2 from 50+? Not a chance.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:29 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Lol I spelt it how it sounds. Tell me ‘fo pa’ made you think of something else? English is a stupid language. I used to give my English teachers a hard time and ask why we don’t just spell things the way they sound. Never got a good answer to that one.

Because there are 44 sounds in the English language and only 26 letters.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:29 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Lol I spelt it how it sounds. Tell me ‘fo pa’ made you think of something else? English is a stupid language. I used to give my English teachers a hard time and ask why we don’t just spell things the way they sound. Never got a good answer to that one.

It’s French.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote