Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Tennessee was weak
Sick of hearing from my Browns friends about Bengals are only hear because of weak matchups with Raiders and Titans. Titans had no business being #1 seed. Mostly from playing in a weak conference. Never mind the fact that they had really bad luck with injuries this year and still got the #1 seed. Bengals had to play them on the road and we’re finally at full strength. Anyone else getting same crap from opposing fans? It was a tough game for a reason. We earned our spot in the AFC title game. We ready for the Chiefs. Who Dey!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:02 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Sick of hearing from my Browns friends about Bengals are only hear because of weak matchups with Raiders and Titans. Titans had no business being #1 seed. Mostly from playing in a weak conference. Never mind the fact that they had really bad luck with injuries this year and still got the #1 seed. Bengals had to play them on the road and we’re finally at full strength. Anyone else getting same crap from opposing fans? It was a tough game for a reason. We earned our spot in the AFC title game. We ready for the Chiefs. Who Dey!!!!!

That's what you get for listening to Browns fans. You know who was weak this year? Baker Mayfield.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:02 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Sick of hearing from my Browns friends about Bengals are only hear because of weak matchups with Raiders and Titans. Titans had no business being #1 seed. Mostly from playing in a weak conference. Never mind the fact that they had really bad luck with injuries this year and still got the #1 seed. Bengals had to play them on the road and we’re finally at full strength. Anyone else getting same crap from opposing fans?  It was a tough game for a reason. We earned our spot in the AFC title game. We ready for the Chiefs. Who Dey!!!!!

What a bunch of BS them Stains fans are talkin'. Titans were an extremely tough opponent. I underestimated how hurt they were
all season and how most all their good players got healthy just in time for our game. We went into the #1 AFC team's house and 
beat them at their own game, physicality. There aren't any weak teams this time of year LMAO!

If anything the Bills looked really weak on D in their game against the Chiefs.

The Raiders won 4 games in a row before they played us.
Reply/Quote
Titans beat the Bills, Chiefs, Rams and 49ers this year, and most of that was without Henry. We beat them in their house with Henry.

They beat Brady's Pats and the Ravens in the playoffs with mostly the same roster 2 years ago. They're a great team.

Raiders were also deserving.

This is just what happens when you're successful. People look for any made up reason to hate on your success.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:04 PM)jason Wrote: That's what you get for listening to Browns fans. You know who was weak this year? Baker Mayfield.

You know who is at home right now? Baker Mayfield...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A coupla weeks from now the Browns fans can hang their hats on the fact that they swept the world champions this year... Losers.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:17 PM)jason Wrote: A coupla weeks from now the Browns fans can hang their hats on the fact that they swept the world champions this year... Losers.

And the tide will turn next season on them when they face the World Champs twice. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Titans beat the Bills, Chiefs, Rams and 49ers this year, and most of that was without Henry. We beat them in their house with Henry.

They beat Brady's Pats and the Ravens in the playoffs with mostly the same roster 2 years ago. They're a great team.

Boom

Pure ownage !!

Good stuff.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:28 PM)Whacked Wrote: Boom

Pure ownage !!

Good stuff.

Oh yeah, cannot refute those facts.Smack
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:16 PM)Earendil Wrote: You know who is at home right now? Baker Mayfield...

He's in a bubble at home, social media was too scary for him. Not so dangerous after all.
Reply/Quote
This is what we are going to have to live with if we become perennial winners. Everyone will try to take away and chip away everything this team does until it can’t be done anymore.

Every big win-

Ravens- PS team
Chiefs- Refs won it for them
Raiders- refs won it for them
titans- Tannehill lost it for them, we didn’t win.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:40 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: He's in a bubble at home, social media was too scary for him. Not so dangerous after all.

In a bubble with no TP. Tough times. Ninja
Reply/Quote
The Browns only playoff win since returning to Cleveland came against an absolutely atrocious Steelers team, and a QB that literally can’t throw the ball down the field (seriously look at Ben’s YPA the last couple years).

We are the only team that have beaten KC since October. We then beat a Raiders team in the WC round that had won 4 games in a row. And then went on the road and beat the #1 seed in the AFC.

Not giving the Bengals their props at this point is some off the charts salt levels.

Reply/Quote
The Titans probably possessed the best defense in the NFL playoffs this year. The Bills had an argument but clearly didn't play to their own standard.

KC's defense is going to feel like hot butter after dealing with Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
We played one of the more difficult schedules in the league this year (depending on source anywhere from 4th to 8th). KC came in roughly two spots under us so BOTH AFCG teams got here the hard way. The Stains had one of the easiest schedules and face planted.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:56 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: The Titans probably possessed the best defense in the NFL playoffs this year. The Bills had an argument but clearly didn't play to their own standard.

KC's defense is going to feel like hot butter after dealing with Tennessee.

Heck, the Raiders D matched up way better against us. They get pressure with just their front 4 and blitz less than any other team.

The Chiefs were 8th in blitz rate, and Burrow crushes the blitz.

I think a lot of people are going to be surprised (again) by our offense on Sunday.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 10:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Heck, the Raiders D matched up way better against us. They get pressure with just their front 4 and blitz less than any other team.

The Chiefs were 8th in blitz rate, and Burrow crushes the blitz.

I think a lot of people are going to be surprised (again) by our offense on Sunday.

Another great post from Shake. I am nervous, IT IS THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP in the loudest stadium in the world but I am 
not doubting this team. We got mad heart man, we can score on this Defense and the Titans were a great matchup to really
frustrate our guys on Offense, I know Burrow is frustrated, think he might have even a bigger game than the last time we 
played. The noise is the one thing I think Burrow has kind of brushed aside. There is a difference between the SEC games 
and Arrowhead stadium as Chris Carter said on GMFB with Kay and company.

It will be loud like Burrow has never heard. The thing is I still don't think it phases him as Kay said. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Yeah getting the 1 seed in a conference with qbs like Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, etc., even with the injuries ravaging your team and overcoming them all season makes you a weak 1 seed.

It’s no surprise your donkey brained friends are Browns fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 10:12 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yeah getting the 1 seed in a conference with qbs like Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, etc., even with the injuries ravaging your team and overcoming them all season makes you a weak 1 seed.

It’s no surprise your donkey brained friends are Browns fans.

So many people were worried about the hoodie, but honestly Vrabel coached the hell out of that team this year. Regular season and playoffs.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 10:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So many people were worried about the hoodie, but honestly Vrabel coached the hell out of that team this year. Regular season and playoffs.

One major concern of mine was his record coming off a bye. Dude is flat out an excellent coach.
Reply/Quote