Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terror in NYC
The city is on alert

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/york-city-officers-responding-reports-shots-fired-lower-194603578--abc-news-topstories.html
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I see we have a Muslim at hand.

Also see where CNN didn’t want to report he said allah snack bar
Such a shame.  Innocent lives lost due to religious fervor by one person.

Seems the suspect was living in Flordida (lol) after moving here seven years ago from a country where a dictator forces a religion on his people.

Luckily the POTUS was quick to respond!

Still waiting for something, anything about the Mosque in Minnesota. 

Probably still waiting to make sure of all the facts.  Seems someone told me that's why he shouldn't tweet immediately.

Also:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Now we're gonna have super DUPER extreme vetting! New and improved! More snake-oil for the rubes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-31-2017, 11:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: Such a shame.  Innocent lives lost due to religious fervor by one person.

Seems the suspect was living in Flordida (lol) after moving here seven years ago from a country where a dictator forces a religion on his people.

Luckily the POTUS was quick to respond!

Still waiting for something, anything about the Mosque in Minnesota. 

Probably still waiting to make sure of all the facts.  Seems someone told me that's why he shouldn't tweet immediately.

Congratulations, you're the first person here to politicize this tragedy.  I'm sure you're proud.
(10-31-2017, 10:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I see we have a Muslim at hand.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/31/us/new-york-shots-fired/index.html

Not sure what you’re referring to, it’s in that story, bottom third. Along with it being done in the name of ISIS, and him being from Uzbekistan.0
(10-31-2017, 11:12 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Congratulations, you're the first person here to politicize this tragedy.  I'm sure you're proud.

Dang!  I thought that happened when this was said:

(10-31-2017, 10:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I see we have a Muslim at hand.   

Because obviously the liberal CNN wouldn't report what the attacked allegedly said.  Even if they did.

But is there a prize Joe?
(10-31-2017, 11:12 PM)Benton Wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/31/us/new-york-shots-fired/index.html

Not sure what you’re referring to, it’s in that story, bottom third. Along with it being done in the name of ISIS, and him being from Uzbekistan.0

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23004/watch-cnn-falsely-claims-terrorist-said-god-great-ryan-saavedra#

Video is in there.
(10-31-2017, 11:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.dailywire.com/news/23004/watch-cnn-falsely-claims-terrorist-said-god-great-ryan-saavedra#

Video is in there.

Is that site your home page?  Cool
Obviously thoughts and prayers are with the victims and there families, but there are some things to point out.

First off the terrorist survived, this is rare

Secondly, Mayor Bill DeBlassio was quick to call it terror. Kudos to him as I would have bet he would not have done so

Finally, Lucie and Dino take your act elsewhere.

I remember all those years ago when that white dude shot all those people in vegas.

We built that wall around nevada and starting looking extra hard old white males.

Really paid off.

I havent watched much news today. Turned on faux news for less than 2 min tonight. The uproar and reaction to what happened today compared to vegas... Idk. For some reason there was a level of pure fear and hate being broadcast unequal to the other.
One day you're talking with someone, joking around as usual. The next day they kill someone. It's hard to process how this person you knew could do this.

I don't know what possesses people to go out and do these things, but the wounds they leave on the communities and the people they affect are devastating.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-31-2017, 11:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Dang!  I thought that happened when this was said:

Because obviously the liberal CNN wouldn't report what the attacked allegedly said.  Even if they did.

But is there a prize Joe?

Mentioning the apparent motives of the attacker is politicizing the attack?  I suppose this is more of your special type of logic, but feel free to actually explain yourself.
Sometimes I wonder if a Republican or Democrat screwed your dogs and kicked your wives with some of these posts flying around this sub-forum. I mean it goes from 0-100 with some of you all, it makes me wonder who the next terrorist may be there's just so much hatred going on and yes it is hatred, it can not be anything else.

I think maybe P&R may need to be shut down longer than just weekends sometimes. Give the sub-forum a seven day break or something. Let posters get a little vacation, it really could help.

Maybe force us all to do a report on a story from multiple sources and make those sources CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, Brietbart, Mother Jones, HuffPo and so on. While I don't visit any of those sites and get most my news from WCPO.com because I like local news and can't stand these sanctimonious blowhards from the Cable News crap and forget about anything NBC puts out.

Maybe we all just need a break, it's really getting bad around here. 
(11-01-2017, 02:25 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Sometimes I wonder if a Republican or Democrat screwed your dogs and kicked your wives with some of these posts flying around this sub-forum. I mean it goes from 0-100 with some of you all, it makes me wonder who the next terrorist may be there's just so much hatred going on and yes it is hatred, it can not be anything else.

I think maybe P&R may need to be shut down longer than just weekends sometimes. Give the sub-forum a seven day break or something. Let posters get a little vacation, it really could help.

Maybe force us all to do a report on a story from multiple sources and make those sources CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, Brietbart, Mother Jones, HuffPo and so on. While I don't visit any of those sites and get most my news from WCPO.com because I like local news and can't stand these sanctimonious blowhards from the Cable News crap and forget about anything NBC puts out.

Have you noticed who is president?
With that comes the national lowering of many standards. Up to and including morals, dignity, and respect.
(10-31-2017, 11:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Obviously thoughts and prayers are with the victims and there families, but there are some things to point out.

First off the terrorist survived, this is rare

Secondly, Mayor Bill DeBlassio was quick to call it terror. Kudos to him as I would have bet he would not have done so

Finally, Lucie and Dino take your act elsewhere.

How can you see "our act" from way up there on the high horse?

I'm assuming he said "act of terror" the same way others have that weren't so quickly accepted because...non-Muslim.  I am unaware if the mayor knew about the alleged letter claiming he was doing it for ISIS or the heritage of the accused before he said that.

Also the accused had a paint gun.  Maybe he wanted suicide by cop?  
(11-01-2017, 12:57 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Mentioning the apparent motives of the attacker is politicizing the attack?  I suppose this is more of your special type of logic, but feel free to actually explain yourself.

No Joe...a poster who is pretty easy to read lied and said a "liberal" news organization didn't want to state the facts (something you love).  That was the politicization.
(11-01-2017, 02:25 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Sometimes I wonder if a Republican or Democrat screwed your dogs and kicked your wives with some of these posts flying around this sub-forum. I mean it goes from 0-100 with some of you all, it makes me wonder who the next terrorist may be there's just so much hatred going on and yes it is hatred, it can not be anything else.

(11-01-2017, 08:04 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Have you noticed who is president?
With that comes the national lowering of many standards. Up to and including morals, dignity, and respect.

I'm not sure how mentioning the actions of the current POTUS and how it shows his biases means we need to shut down P&R.  Maybe it means some people don't like reading things.

We all know the act was awful.  Officials have the accused in custody, supposedly have a letter with his reasons for it, etc.  

We all have sympathy for the victims and their families.  When there is a subforum for just posting condolences then such posts will be out of line.  As it is this is P&R and so politics are going to come into it sooner rather than later.  That's my take anyway.
(11-01-2017, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: No Joe...a poster who is pretty easy to read lied and said a "liberal" news organization didn't want to state the facts (something you love).  That was the politicization.

Let's, for the sake of argument, say you're correct.  You're on pretty shaky ground when your direct comparison is GA9, it's interesting to see you don't realize just how far you've sunk.  Even so, CNN is not a political organization and he didn't mention politics in his post.  So, I'll reiterate my congratulations to you.

Much like national politics, it's only the loudest voices that are extreme in this way.  This board is no different.  On one extreme you have Lucie/GA9 and Vlad.  On the other side you have GMDino, Dill and Balls.  That's five extremists out of around 30+ people who post here on a regular basis.  I'm not a fan of 17% of the "population" ruining things for the rest.

History has shown me the suggestions such as this can get you suspended for an extended period.

I've made suggestions before so to play it safe I will not expound on them here. I will say I share in your sentiment and encourage you to share your thoughts in the PnR decorum sub-forum.