Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Terror in Turkey
(06-30-2016, 10:56 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How do you determine the religion of a person?

example:

Person Whose Job is to Keep Out Muslims:  Hello Mohamed Asolam Abdule Abukaki.  Your papers indicate you were born in Italy.  What is your religion?

Mahomed Asolam Abdule Abukaki:  I am Christian.

PWJisKOM:  Well come on in then.  I was about to hit you with the stun gun had you said Muslim.

I mean do you expect them to tell the truth?

Have everyone eat a piece of bacon. Those that refuse, tase their asses! ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-30-2016, 11:12 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Have everyone eat a piece of bacon. Those that refuse, tase their asses! ThumbsUp

So now we are not admitting vegans?  I do believe that while on Jihad the Islamic terrorist is permitted to do things to blend in sooo...the bacon or tase test wouldn't work.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-30-2016, 11:22 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So now we are not admitting vegans?  I do believe that while on Jihad the Islamic terrorist is permitted to do things to blend in sooo...the bacon or tase test wouldn't work.

Vegans are terrorists, too. 
(06-30-2016, 11:26 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Vegans are terrorists, too. 

Vegetable Lives Matter.
(06-30-2016, 11:26 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Vegans are terrorists, too. 

They are a lot like Evangelical Christians.  Always gotta remind us of their Veganism all the time.

(06-30-2016, 10:56 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How do you determine the religion of a person?

example:

Person Whose Job is to Keep Out Muslims:  Hello Mohamed Asolam Abdule Abukaki.  Your papers indicate you were born in Italy.  What is your religion?

Mahomed Asolam Abdule Abukaki:  I am Christian.

PWJisKOM:  Well come on in then.  I was about to hit you with the stun gun had you said Muslim.

I mean do you expect them to tell the truth?

Your new nickname is 'PWJisKOM".

Mellow
(06-30-2016, 11:35 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: They are a lot like Evangelical Christians.  Always gotta remind us of their Veganism all the time.

An atheist, a vegan, and a crossfitter walked into a bar. I only know because they told everyone within two minutes of their arrival.
(06-30-2016, 11:12 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Have everyone eat a piece of bacon. Those that refuse, tase their asses! ThumbsUp

Totally read that as taste.
Sorry...
Sad
(06-30-2016, 11:39 AM)PhilHos Wrote: An atheist, a vegan, and a crossfitter walked into a bar. I only know because they told everyone within two minutes of their arrival.

You know why the Christian wasn't part of the joke.  He's still outside telling everyone one about his choice in god through a megaphone.

(06-30-2016, 11:43 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You know why the Christian wasn't part of the joke.  He's still outside telling everyone one about his choice in god through a megaphone.

In all seriousness, I hate those guys. I can't imagine a single person EVER converting through those means. And even if a few people have been saved through yelling at them via megaphone, the number of people turned off by it has to FAR outnumber it. Heck, I'm a Christian and I can't stand those guys.
(06-30-2016, 11:46 AM)PhilHos Wrote: In all seriousness, I hate those guys. I can't imagine a single person EVER converting through those means. And even if a few people have been saved through yelling at them via megaphone, the number of people turned off by it has to FAR outnumber it. Heck, I'm a Christian and I can't stand those guys.

I agree as it relates to all of the types that have to shout it form the hills that they are this or that.  I'm and Atheist but I would say that 99% of the people that know me don't even know.  It's my view on life and I don't need to convert you to it or defend it.

(06-30-2016, 11:49 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I agree as it relates to all of the types that have to shout it form the hills that they are this or that.  I'm and Atheist but I would say that 99% of the people that know me don't even know.  It's my view on life and I don't need to convert you to it or defend it.

And yet, here you are trying to convert me to atheism. Whatever

Mellow
(06-30-2016, 11:49 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I agree as it relates to all of the types that have to shout it form the hills that they are this or that.  I'm and Atheist but I would say that 99% of the people that know me don't even know.  It's my view on life and I don't need to convert you to it or defend it.

So....you don't wear a fedora, pointing your finger all condescending like, while swilling your Starbucks ?

*concocts new mental image of PWJisKOM *
(06-30-2016, 11:50 AM)PhilHos Wrote: And yet, here you are trying to convert me to atheism. Whatever

Mellow

I said 99% of the people I know.  I don't know you and I don't want to.

[Image: 72S59Kaw38vXXOO45hrwthgArKOmCS7Vd-5BMhKn...1566628c37]

(06-30-2016, 11:54 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: So....you don't wear a fedora, pointing your finger all condescending like, while swilling your Starbucks ?

*concocts new mental image of PWJisKOM *

Hell no...And I don't have a neck-beard.  Nor do I white knight.

(06-30-2016, 11:58 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hell no...And I don't have a neck-beard.  Nor do I white knight.

Atta boy !
Hilarious
(06-30-2016, 10:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What do you think should be done to deal with them?

Vote Trump. But then build a bunker.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-30-2016, 12:04 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Vote Trump. But then build a bunker.

Is he going to make Mexico pay for those too?
(06-30-2016, 09:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What is the conservatives plan for dealing with them?

Restrict immigration from the ME especially like places from Syria where they cannot be truly vetted.Also increase efforts on stopping illegal immigration and stricter regulations om those that are here illegally.

What is your answer or do you have another question?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]