Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist act in Orlando
(06-15-2016, 09:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: I posted a link and copy and pasted the responses from several countries leaders.

But Daniel wants to play the troll game.

I see you put the London mayor on there ..... The guy who just banned ads with women dressed "sexy" ....  Seems he wants the British women covered up.    

That guy won't last long.  
(06-16-2016, 12:59 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I see you put the London mayor on there ..... The guy who just banned ads with women dressed "sexy" ....  Seems he wants the British women covered up.    

That guy won't last long.  

Don't blame me...I voted for Mr. Belvedere!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-15-2016, 08:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's a shame you won't see or respond to this since I called you out on your BS so many times...

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2016/06/13/3787788/muslim-leaders-orlando/

Rock On

They're all being nice, because they know that the Golden God-Emperor Trump will be taking command soon.
Ninja
(06-16-2016, 01:29 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Don't blame me...I voted for Mr. Belvedere!

Don't worry Boris Johnson will soon be in charge over there.    Between him and Trump it should at be least fun. 
(06-15-2016, 02:59 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: How are they "outed" ?
You don't HAVE to be gay to go into a "gay bar".
Quite honestly, I think they are cleaner, nicer, and the drinks are cheaper.
Yes, I've been in a few.
I can do that because I'm married to a good woman and have always been a confident heterosexual.
Wink

obviously i was talking about the ones that actually were gay, you big technical ninny
People suck
(06-15-2016, 04:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think it should be pointed out that what is being advocated for here is charging her. If during the trial there is evidence presented that points to her state of mind due to her upbringing etc., etc., and she is acquitted, then that's all gravy to me. But I think this should be run through the system.

of course, let it run the system, just dont give her the benefit of the doubt and do nothing about it
People suck
(06-16-2016, 08:48 AM)Griever Wrote: obviously i was talking about the ones that actually were go, you big technical ninny

Well....NOW it's obvious !
LOL
(06-16-2016, 10:16 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Well....NOW it's obvious !
LOL

Rant Rant
People suck
(06-16-2016, 10:34 AM)Griever Wrote: Rant Rant

Thanks for using two !
I am now visualizing angry nipples.
Big Grin
(06-16-2016, 10:46 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Thanks for using two !
I am now visualizing angry nipples.
Big Grin

Wink    Wink
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(06-16-2016, 10:52 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Wink    Wink

I believe I've seen a winking one before (inverted).
Two in sync though....pure talent.

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
(06-16-2016, 10:55 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I believe I've seen a winking one before (inverted).
Two in sync though....pure talent.

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

[Image: cj%2Bgif.gif]
(06-16-2016, 11:03 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: [Image: cj%2Bgif.gif]

Why can I see you doing this, while delivering a eulogy ?

I'm disturbed.
Tongue
(06-16-2016, 11:07 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Why can I see you doing this, while delivering a eulogy ?

I'm disturbed.
Tongue

An homage to Total Recall:

Wink     Wink     Wink
Since this is related to this event: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-cooperation-idUSKCN0Z213U

Quote:Muslim-Americans have repeatedly informed authorities of fellow Muslims they fear might be turning to extremism, law enforcement officials say, contrary to a claim by presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump this week.

"They don't report them," Trump said in a CNN interview on Monday, in the wake of the mass shooting at an Orlando nightclub of 49 people by an American Muslim who claimed allegiance to Islamic State. "For some reason, the Muslim community does not report people like this."

But FBI director James Comey said, "They do not want people committing violence, either in their community or in the name of their faith, and so some of our most productive relationships are with people who see things and tell us things who happen to be Muslim.

“It’s at the heart of the FBI’s effectiveness to have good relationships with these folks,” Comey said at a press conference following the Orlando shootings.

Andrew Ames, a spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Washington field office, told Reuters on Wednesday that the agency has a “robust” relationship with the local Muslim community. FBI agents operating in the area have received reports about suspicious activity and other issues from community members.

Michael Downing, deputy chief of the Los Angeles Police Department and head of its Counterterrorism and Special Operations Bureau, said the city's Muslim community has been cooperative in reporting "red flags."

“I personally have been called by community members about several things, very significant things,” Downing told Reuters. “What we say to communities is that we don’t want you to profile humans, we want you to profile behavior.”
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-16-2016, 01:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Since this is related to this event: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-cooperation-idUSKCN0Z213U

but wait, i thought trump never lied?
People suck
(06-16-2016, 01:45 PM)Griever Wrote: but wait, i thought trump never lied?

They were probably just twisting his words to imply he said something he wasn't actually saying. Mellow
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-16-2016, 01:50 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: They were probably just twisting his words to imply he said something he wasn't actually saying. Mellow

poor trump, always the victime

i'll pray for him Ninja
People suck
(06-16-2016, 01:45 PM)Griever Wrote: but wait, i thought trump never lied?

Trump being a liar is just proof that he has the sneaky nature this country needs to tangle with those dastardly terrorists.  He won't walk around like Obama and bow and apologize.  Trump will lie and sneak and cheat and swindle until ISIS surrenders to his giant orange penis!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-16-2016, 02:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump being a liar is just proof that he has the sneaky nature this country needs to tangle with those dastardly terrorists.  He won't walk around like Obama and bow and apologize.  Trump will lie and sneak and cheat and swindle until ISIS surrenders to his giant orange penis!

how do you know its orange??? Mellow
People suck