Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tez dummy 'hung' in Pittsburgh
It’s a good thing that Vontaze is a stud football player. Did he graduate?
Reply/Quote
Steelers fans and players are freaks. The Bengals are 6-9 and not even close to being a threat and yet they crave Bengals attention.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 02:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They’re straight up OBSESSED with him. It’s pathetic.

Who is they? A few idiots? We have a few ourselves.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Sickening, but not surprising. Media won't touch this or any other Pittsburgh "class" cause NFL/ESPN love them some Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 01:59 AM)Utts Wrote: Who is they? A few idiots? We have a few ourselves.

Fans are fans, we know what it’s short for, but even the Steelers players are obsessed with the Bengals. They’ve now mocked both Green and Burfict in games where they weren’t even playing the Bengals. Pathetic. But hopefully they continue to not have their minds in the right place come January.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 04:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Fans are fans, we know what it’s short for, but even the Steelers players are obsessed with the Bengals. They’ve now mocked both Green and Burfict in games where they weren’t even playing the Bengals. Pathetic. But hopefully they continue to not have their minds in the right place come January.

The Bengals are a joke to them. We’re like an annoying gnat that keeps getting in their face, and then they brush us away. I really can’t blame them. We can’t back up our attitude on the field, so we wind up getting into these cheap shot contests, and when the dust settles they are winning playoffs games - we’re not.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 05:13 AM)Utts Wrote: The Bengals are a joke to them. We’re like an annoying gnat that keeps getting in their face, and then they brush us away. I really can’t blame them. We can’t back up our attitude on the field, so we wind up getting into these cheap shot contests, and when the dust settles they are winning playoffs games - we’re not.

Troll.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
What would be great is if the Bengals could find two more VB's every bit as bad ass as the original VB..
Too bad we don't have access to the Vulcan mind meld..11 VB's on every defensive snap..
Oh well..I'm allowed to fantasize too..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 05:13 AM)Utts Wrote: The Bengals are a joke to them. We’re like an annoying gnat that keeps getting in their face, and then they brush us away. I really can’t blame them. We can’t back up our attitude on the field, so we wind up getting into these cheap shot contests, and when the dust settles they are winning playoffs games - we’re not.

There seems to be a bit of a disconnect here.......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
They're fans can suck a d*** idc. Adding fuel to an already big fire is going to bring #19 into early retirement. At this rate I fully expect Tez to purposely knock DuDu out before we see the first quarter hit 14:59 and Tez will willingly walk off the field with double birds out to Pitt fans. It's going to happen. ESPN, NFLN, The Commish and Pittsburgh can all go f*** themselves.
Reply/Quote
Scumbags. Shows how complacent the fans and team are. But something tells me that in a few years the Steelers are going to go into the dark ages. I am a stout believer in karma and that is where they are headed.

"Be careful on who you step on while on your way up because you are going to meet the very same people on your way down."
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
This is the same fan base that had hanging effigies of Terry Bradshaw in the stadium after he won 4 of those Sbs they never shut up about.
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile, their star linebacker is in a wheelchair because he never learned how to tackle properly...
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 01:18 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Meanwhile, their star linebacker is in a wheelchair because he never learned how to tackle properly...

Just like the rest of the team - learning how to tackle while causing physical damage to the other guy.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 12:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Scumbags. Shows how complacent the fans and team are. But something tells me that in a few years the Steelers are going to go into the dark ages. I am a stout believer in karma and that is where they are headed.

"Be careful on who you step on while on your way up because you are going to meet the very same people on your way down."

That would be nice but... Karma simply doesn't exist. I'm sorry, but it doesn't. 

If it did, there's no way the steelers would have all the success they do. They wouldn't lead the league in Super Bowls. They wouldn't have the most widespread fanbase in sports. They wouldn't have won their first 4 Super Bowls with God knows how much steroid use. They wouldn't get away with all the stupid shit they do seemingly week after week. They wouldn't have won that playoff game after Shazier speared Gio in the face (blame Burfict if you want but that game was lost after Hill's fumble). They wouldn't  have won the super bowl after destroying Carson's knee. I could easily go on forever.

If karma existed, the steelers history and our history would be very different. I'm not saying they'd be completely reversed, but things would certainly be different. 

The steelers have owners/GM's that try to win at all costs. The bengals are run by a stingy family who tries to win on a budget. That's the difference. Even if the steelers fall on hard times, it won't last more than a year or two. They'll be competitive again very quick. 
Reply/Quote

No...you are an annoying gnat. The Bengals and the steelers keep injuring each other every time they play, thus the mutual hatred.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 01:31 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: That would be nice but... Karma simply doesn't exist. I'm sorry, but it doesn't. 

If it did, there's no way the steelers would have all the success they do. They wouldn't lead the league in Super Bowls. They wouldn't have the most widespread fanbase in sports. They wouldn't have won their first 4 Super Bowls with God knows how much steroid use. They wouldn't get away with all the stupid shit they do seemingly week after week. They wouldn't have won that playoff game after Shazier speared Gio in the face (blame Burfict if you want but that game was lost after Hill's fumble). They wouldn't  have won the super bowl after destroying Carson's knee. I could easily go on forever.

If karma existed, the steelers history and our history would be very different. I'm not saying they'd be completely reversed, but things would certainly be different. 

The steelers have owners/GM's that try to win at all costs. The bengals are run by a stingy family who tries to win on a budget. That's the difference. Even if the steelers fall on hard times, it won't last more than a year or two. They'll be competitive again very quick. 

I thought the same as you. And I was going through something in my life that was very painful as well as a slap in the face. However, when the moment was critical for that other person, that was when karma struck. I didn't have to do anything and everything just fell apart for the other person.

Those owners/GMs don't live forever. 

The most severe karma is not the immediate gratification type, but the kind when it is the most critical. It will all fall into place, you'll see.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 12:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: .... But something tells me that in a few years the Steelers are going to go into the dark ages. I am a stout believer in karma and that is where they are headed.

I agree.  They caught lightning in a bottle with Roethlisberger.
Before him, they were pretty mediocre with Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart.
If there is ANY justice in the the universe, their next several QB's will be busts, and the team will tank.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 06:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Crazy stuff there. I see where he says it's kinda racist. I feel the intent was not racist but hate for the man, not the skin. Either way, they are fueling him and he will bring vengeance. Lock up the mothers & daughters in Pittsburgh next year because 55 is coming to town and hitting everything in site!

The fact its hanging..... and hes a black man...

gives it racist undertones.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 01:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is the same fan base that had hanging effigies of Terry Bradshaw in the stadium after he won 4 of those Sbs they never shut up about.

Any pictures of that?  I think it would make a nice complimentary addition to the Tez effigy, with the caption...
"I'm starting to see a pattern, here."
Reply/Quote