Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tez dummy 'hung' in Pittsburgh
(12-26-2017, 06:11 AM)McC Wrote: Troll.

Unpopular opinion no doubt, but I think it's based in truth. 

I'm tired of this victim mentality, about how the Steelers are so cheap, and how officials are instructed to make calls against us. That's all pure fantasy.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are jealous of Tez. They want Tez, they NEED Tez. Their fans want Tez too. They're not getting our Tezzy Wezzy Pooh Bear! Our Cuddly Tezzy Wezzy is gonna stay in stripes for ever and ever and ever! So **** off Pittsburgh!
Reply/Quote
Classless
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 10:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Classless

Yes it is. Although steeler fans act as if they don't partake in such classless joy? It's all typing but we know where the heart lays. Classless not only explains the players and the fans, but also the organization and the NFL for coddling them like the do.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:41 PM)Utts Wrote: Unpopular opinion no doubt, but I think it's based in truth. 

I'm tired of this victim mentality, about how the Steelers are so cheap, and how officials are instructed to make calls against us. That's all pure fantasy.

Yeah, fantasy that's on tape..

https://700wlw.iheart.com/onair/lance-mcalister-7818/vines-hold-on-a-second-15117710/
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 01:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: No...you are an annoying gnat. The Bengals and the steelers keep injuring each other every time they play, thus the mutual hatred.

Uh oh.  I smell a dress down coming!!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:41 PM)Utts Wrote: Unpopular opinion no doubt, but I think it's based in truth. 

I don't think anyone who is not privy to inside information can speak for or against what is going in behind closed doors with officials, but I do remember this side bar about umpires years ago.

I think it was Shag Crawford (former NL umpire) said, "Joe Morgan had such a great ball/strike eye that if he took a close pitch, I called it a ball just because I figured it must be a ball if Joe didn't swing at it!"
Reply/Quote
Racist
Reply/Quote