Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thanks BLM
(08-09-2016, 12:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Howdy! 

Glad you found another one of my posts to say something about what you think of me!  And to attack another board member I didn't even mention!  Kudos!

It does nothing to forward the conversation but I hope it brightens your day!

Hey there!

Not a problem.  Part of posting is having a reputation, you have a bad one in regards to ignoring points made that you can't refute and making broad assumptions.  If you dislike this being pointed out maybe you could stop engaging in said activity?  As for "attacking" another board member, it's sad that you feel calling out someone's dishonest behavior as an "attack".  I don't seem to recall you minding this kind of "attack" when it was directed at Woodley, TommyC, St. Lucie or SLS.  Why the sudden change of heart?

As for moving the conversation forward, I can do that, as illustrated in this thread, and call you out on your contradictions at the same time.  It's called multi-tasking. Smirk
(08-09-2016, 11:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hey there!

Not a problem.  Part of posting is having a reputation, you have a bad one in regards to ignoring points made that you can't refute and making broad assumptions.  If you dislike this being pointed out maybe you could stop engaging in said activity?  As for "attacking" another board member, it's sad that you feel calling out someone's dishonest behavior as an "attack".  I don't seem to recall you minding this kind of "attack" when it was directed at Woodley, TommyC, St. Lucie or SLS.  Why the sudden change of heart?

As for moving the conversation forward, I can do that, as illustrated in this thread, and call you out on your contradictions at the same time.  It's called multi-tasking. Smirk

Well thank goodness the Internet Posting Police (IPP) are here to point out everyone ELSE'S faults.*   Cool

Hope you are having a good day!

*"faults" refers to personal opinions as posted by the IPP usually based on on things the IPP disagreed with whether real or imagined.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-09-2016, 11:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well thank goodness the Internet Posting Police (IPP) are here to point out everyone ELSE'S faults.*   Cool

Hope you are having a good day!
*"faults" refers to personal opinions as posted by the IPP usually based on on things the IPP disagreed with whether real or imagined.

Maybe you'll get IPP to stick, unlike all of your, extremely witty, previous attempts.

Also, it's not "everyone else's faults" just the people who exhibit them on a consistent basis.  You'll notice I only have a few targets in this regard.  Like I've said in the past, I had GA9, TommyC, Dabo, Caddie, SLS, Woodley, St. Lucie and now you.  
(08-09-2016, 11:17 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Maybe you'll get IPP to stick, unlike all of your, extremely witty, previous attempts.

Also, it's not "everyone else's faults" just the people who exhibit them on a consistent basis.  You'll notice I only have a few targets in this regard.  Like I've said in the past, I had GA9, TommyC, Dabo, Caddie, SLS, Woodley, St. Lucie and now you.  

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-09-2016, 11:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

You and Fred in P&R.  Luvnit in smack talk and BFritz is just way too fun to mess with anywhere.  Add them to the previous list, quite the company you're keeping.  

Now, please return to emoticon response mode.
(08-09-2016, 10:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  You got caught otherwise you'd have never acknowledged it.   Why the complete fabrications?  Why the outright lies?  How could you make such basic errors if you are, in fact, an actual lawyer?

There are no fabrications or lies.  I deleted the post because it contained one single error.  I realized my error immediately upon re-reading my post and deleted it.  No one else corrected me or brought it to my attention.  Unlike you I am willing to admit that I make errors from time to time.

If I was a liar I would leave up the post and claim I was not wrong.  Like you did when you claimed that the worst that could possibly happen when you made a mistake was a temporary delay followed by an apology.  You refused over and over to admit that you could make a mistake and arrest an innocent person.

Like I said.  If you want to know who the liars are look at who admits they make mistakes and who will deny that they could ever make a mistake.

Are you willing to admit that the worst case scenario for when you make a mistake is that an innocent person gets arrested?
(08-09-2016, 11:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You and Fred in P&R.  Luvnit in smack talk and BFritz is just way too fun to mess with anywhere.  Add them to the previous list, quite the company you're keeping.  

Now, please return to emoticon response mode.

I think it is ironic that a poster that has patted himself on the back numerous times for "calling people out", is offended by being called out.

Personally I find the whole approach to be petty by all parties involved; but I do appreciate your motivation.

You reep what you sow.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]