Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving
Doesn't Thanksgiving dinner taste so much better after a victory over the cheating steelers ?

Happy Thanksgiving to all you diehard Bengals fans and may your table be filled with laughter and joy today and in the years to come.

Gobble til you wobble Tongue

Who Dey !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Bengal fans.
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving!
Reply/Quote
I think the NFL has been playing tricks on us for years. They put the lions on first so u gotta spend time with family you never see.. They think they are slick but I gotta drink just to get through a lions game...
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 01:46 PM)Tony Wrote: I think the NFL has been playing tricks on us for years. They put the lions on first so u gotta spend time with family you never see.. They think they are slick but I gotta drink just to get through a lions game...

Joke's on them... The Lions are pretty entertaining this year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Pulled for the Lions every Thanksgiving as a child because I felt sorry for them.

They let me down every single year, my uncles always warned me lol

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Heading to work so enjoy the food, beer, and football folks.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving all
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 12:27 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Doesn't Thanksgiving dinner taste so much better after a victory over the cheating steelers ?

Happy Thanksgiving to all you diehard Bengals fans and may your table be filled with laughter and joy today and in the years to come.

Gobble til you wobble  Tongue

Who Dey !

Yes sir! Happy Thanksgiving after a win over the bastids of the North! Cool
Reply/Quote
Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! 

[Image: thanksgiving-pants-joey-tribbiani.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 02:19 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Heading to work so enjoy the food, beer, and football folks.

Hmmm, brewskies...PervertClapping

CheersDrunk
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 01:46 PM)Tony Wrote: I think the NFL has been playing tricks on us for years. They put the lions on first so u gotta spend time with family you never see.. They think they are slick but I gotta drink just to get through a lions game...

This game has actually been pretty good so far.

And yeah, happy thanksgiving to everyone. I already watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles last night, so I’m officially in the spirit.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 03:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This game has actually been pretty good so far.

And yeah, happy thanksgiving to everyone. I already watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles last night, so I’m officially in the spirit.

Might need to put that on right now, my favorite Thanksgiving movie. Love John Candy, dude is an all time great.

"THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!"Twitch

"How about them Bears?"  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 02:12 PM)jason Wrote: Joke's on them... The Lions are pretty entertaining this year.

Yeah, that #58 for them looks like a very good olineman. Anybody ever heard of him? First name is something like Penny...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Good game so far

Von Miller out for remainder of game.

This might just remain close.

A Bills loss would be killer, but doubt it will occur.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 04:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, that #58 for them looks like a very good olineman. Anybody ever heard of him? First name is something like Penny...

We got our own fantastic player. Imagine being a Jets fan and looking at this list…

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 04:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We got our own fantastic player. Imagine being a Jets fan and looking at this list…

Yep, SF cannot be overly happy either.

WTS, I do think The Jets knocked it out of the park this year 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 04:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep, SF cannot be overly happy either.

WTS, I do think The Jets knocked it out of the park this year 

For sure. I could see Sauce end up challenging Travis Kelce as the best player to ever come out of UC.

Reply/Quote