Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
<<<The Bengals Board Awards>>>
(04-23-2017, 06:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: They're included. It's mentioned in the OP.  

Ok, just wanted to see that confirmed before I told some to go ahead and vote.  Some of the members who are fans of other teams might think that they are excluded from posting in JN threads.

Anyway, now that that is settled, vote away ALL!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 02:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Best Overall Contributor - Holic (I'm breaking Holic's rule to give him props...he deserves it)

Best (and only) female poster - Bonnie

There used to be some other women.  Where did they go?
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 05:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ok, I have nominated some posters that are fans of teams other than the Bengals.  Holding this nomination thread in JN eliminates our board brethren, who are fans of other teams from posting.  Any way that we can include these folk?  In my opinion, they are just as much a part of the community as us Bengal fans.

That restriction was waived by the OP. Nominate away! Just no staff members, please.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 06:12 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: There used to be some other women.  Where did they go?

WiredgrassBenGal always posts in the GameDay threads, but I can't remember any others that are very active, as far as posting goes. We definitely need more female members.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 06:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ok, just wanted to see that confirmed before I told some to go ahead and vote.  Some of the members who are fans of other teams might think that they are excluded from posting in JN threads.

Anyway, now that that is settled, vote away ALL!

Generally, they are excluded from posting in Jungle Noise.

But, for the purposes of this thread, I thought they should be included.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 05:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Well, I could do without the closeup shots of his ass and crotch! Hilarious

When you strut like that everyone needs a quick peek at the goods.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 06:17 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: That restriction was waived by the OP. Nominate away! Just no staff members, please.

Buzzkill award: wildcats forever
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 06:17 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Nominate away! Just no staff members, please.

I don't think many of you had much to worry about.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 07:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Buzzkill award: wildcats forever

It's what I live for ....  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 06:12 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: There used to be some other women.  Where did they go?

I have already brought this up recently to no avail. When you have member's basically high fiving one another n threads over players beating on women, they see no reason to join this board. Like I said, I already brought it up. It fell upon deaf ear's.

That said, the player in question did the right thing this past week and the girl accepted his apology.l was happy to read that. Sounds like a couple of kids learning to move on,learn, & grow from a horrible incident. The player in question earned some respect in my eyes. Making me more comfortable with his possible selection. His talent has never been in question imo.

As to OP, there are many terrific members that make up this board. Many have been hanging around now for nearly a decade. Kudos to all, old & new. Hopefully, we can acquire some more knowledgeable female members at some point. Bonnie Bengal is greatly appreciated and Bengal Sis is sorely missed.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 12:36 PM)Burma Wrote: I don't post in smack talk, Cards.  Unless you are refering to my periodic barbs towards other posters. But those aren't usually my finest moments  Nervous

I know but never go anywhere except Jungle and Draft or FA. 

Just filled in names of posters I like and sure I missed a few as well.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Since moving to Boise and stepping my life's game up, I only get on here to check Bengals related things. These are the only categories for which I felt qualified to cast a vote. Since we're not counting mods:

Best Overall Contributor - TIE: Bfine/Sunset

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Sunset
Best NFL Draft Poster - Bfine

Nicest Poster - Nate
Funniest Poster - BFritz
Most Respectful Poster - Sunset

If I forgot anyone, I apologize. I appreciate most everyone on there.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 12:37 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Best Overall Contributor - Wyche

Best Jungle Noise Poster -  TheLeonardLeap.  Honorable mention to Nati Bengals as well.  
Best NFL Draft Poster - Ochocincos
Best Smack Talk Poster - RFaulk
Best PnR Poster - I stay out of it.
Best General Sports Poster - Wyche
Best Non Sports Poster -  Fred. That guy thinks of some bizarre stuff.  Awful Llama a close second.
Best New Poster (6 months or less) -

Nicest Poster - Sunset
Funniest Poster - Wes Mantooth. < He may be bitter to some... but he's the funniest.  Harley is next.
Most Respectful Poster - Nate
Most Informative Poster (Sports) - Jim O.
Most Informative Poster (General) - Bfine  Honorable mention to Jason.

Best Use of Sarcasm - Wes Mantooth.  Steel City is up there too.
Best Use of Gifs/Images -

Most off the wall posters - Marlon & Grampahol tie

I had to take Bengalholic / Shake / Bengalzona out of my original answers. 

lol Man I don't know what you are talking about !!  Do you like Cheetos or Pepperoni better? 
Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor – Wyche’s Warrior, Sunset Bengal

Best Jungle Noise Poster – Shake and Blake, Wyche's Warrior, Nate
Best NFL Draft Poster – Shady, ShRacerX
Best Smack Talk Poster - Guy of the Tiger, Awful Llama
Best PnR Poster – Bfritz21, BFine32, MichealSean, Bengalzona
Best General Sports Poster - Go Cards
Best Non Sports Poster - Bengal Hawk 62
Best New Poster (6 months or less) - Depth Chart

Nicest Poster - Packerbacker, Bonnie Bengal
Funniest Poster - Marlon23
Most Respectful Poster - Packerbacker, Bonnie Bengal, Bengalzona
Most Informative Poster (Sports) - Boomer Fan, FredToast
Most Informative Poster (General) - Bengalzona, Sunset Bengal

Best Use of Sarcasm - Awful Llama
Best Use of Gifs/Images – Harley Dog

Reply/Quote
I don't post very often. I would nominate everyone here. That's the politically correct answer. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 09:14 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I have already brought this up recently to no avail. When you have member's basically high fiving one another n threads over players beating on women, they see no reason to join this board. Like I said, I already brought it up. It fell upon deaf ear's.

That said, the player in question did the right thing this past week and the girl accepted his apology.l was happy to read that. Sounds like a couple of kids learning to move on,learn, & grow from a horrible incident. The player in question earned some respect in my eyes. Making me more comfortable with his possible selection. His talent has never been in question imo.

As to OP, there are many terrific members that make up this board. Many have been hanging around now for nearly a decade. Kudos to all, old & new. Hopefully, we can acquire some more knowledgeable female members at some point. Bonnie Bengal is greatly appreciated and Bengal Sis is sorely missed.

I guess I missed that thread.  As far as Mixon goes, since it's been four years, happened when he was 17, and hasn't happened since I'm okay with giving him another chance.  However I think they are going to spend their draft picks elsewhere.  As far as the other women on the board, I guess Trina Ann never came over from bengals.com
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 10:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Best Overall Contributor – Wyche’s Warrior, Sunset Bengal

Best Jungle Noise Poster – Shake and Blake, Wyche's Warrior, Nate
Best NFL Draft Poster – Shady, ShRacerX
Best Smack Talk Poster -  Guy of the Tiger, Awful Llama
Best PnR Poster – Bfritz21, BFine32, MichealSean, Bengalzona
Best General Sports Poster -  Go Cards
Best Non Sports Poster -  Bengal Hawk 62
Best New Poster (6 months or less) -  Depth Chart

Nicest Poster -  Packerbacker, Bonnie Bengal
Funniest Poster -  Marlon23
Most Respectful Poster -  Packerbacker, Bonnie Bengal, Bengalzona
Most Informative Poster (Sports) -  Boomer Fan, FredToast
Most Informative Poster (General) -  Bengalzona, Sunset Bengal

Best Use of Sarcasm -  Awful Llama
Best Use of Gifs/Images – Harley Dog

Wow. I actually got a vote. Feel like Steve Martin finding his name in the phone book in the movie "The Jerk". lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 02:04 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Most underrated poster: Trademark

Appreciate the love
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 06:17 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: That restriction was waived by the OP. Nominate away! Just no staff members, please.

Thank goodness, imagine the pressure of having to pick your favorite hall monitor?

Seriously, y'all do a fine job keeping this place fun for everyone.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 05:36 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This is how I picture Wyches Warrior walking around this afternoon:

I KNEW I was forgetting someone in the GIFs!!!  Hilarious!
Reply/Quote