Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
<<<The Bengals Board Awards>>>
This is tough. Also, this makes me miss RoyleRedlegs (berserker on OG forums).

Best Overall Contributor - Can't decide

Best Jungle Noise Poster -Maybe bfine? So many great posters and personalities here!
Best NFL Draft Poster - I like wolf's scouting reports, so maybe wolf? Also tough to choose, I have a lot of great "discussions" with so many in the NFL Draft section!
Best Smack Talk Poster -GMDino. Maybe brad if we are picking a Bengal fan.
Best PnR Poster -Never visit.
Best General Sports Poster -kevin. I see him very active in non-Bengals sports threads when I do venture outside of that.
Best Non Sports Poster - Never visit.
Best New Poster (6 months or less) - BenZoo or depthchart

Nicest Poster - Bonnie
Funniest Poster - grampahol (I have my Katt Williams DAFUQ meme saved just for his posts), maybe Wes
Most Respectful Poster -Nate (formerly eliminate08), Wyche's Warrior, Sunset
Most Informative Poster (Sports) - bfine
Most Informative Poster (General) - fredtoast (I like his analytical lawyer approach to discussions)

With all that said, I've been following this forum since 2006 going back to the official Bengals.com one, and I've thoroughly enjoyed interacting with all of you. You're all very informative, intelligent contributors.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 10:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: lol Man I don't know what you are talking about !!  Do you like Cheetos or Pepperoni better? 

I dunno...  but only Ja-la-peno chips go with Pepperoni.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 06:12 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: There used to be some other women.  Where did they go?

I used to think Bfine was a woman because of his profile picture haha.

There may yet be women on here, it just sometimes isn't clear. Being a fan of a football team doesn't often bring about the topic of gender in most cases, especially on the internet.
Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor - Shake
Best Jungle Noise Poster - Wyche's Warriors
Best NFL Draft Poster - Bfine32
Best Smack Talk Poster - RFaulk (just can't vote for a Steelers, but if I did would be SCS
Best PnR Poster - Not there enough
Best General Sports Poster - Jim O
Best Non Sports Poster - no clue
Best New Poster (6 months or less) - If Ben Zoo is new, that is my pick

Nicest Poster -Packerbacker
Funniest Poster - Bengal Rocker
Most Respectful Poster - Sunset Bengal
Most Informative Poster (Sports) - Cards
Most Informative Poster (General) - Fred

Best Use of Sarcasm - Harley Dog
Best Use of Gifs/Images - GMdino (yes I did it voted for a Steeler's fan), I feel so dirty
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Every time I read someone's list....I'm like D'oh....I'd vote for them too...or the poster ! There's so many good posters.....it's very hard to pick.  There have only been one or two that were terrible....and they are banned trolls. 

There are guys SRacer....Luvnit....ochos...jdawg....Big Boss Man.....Nicoma....pat5775....BengalChris....Caped Crusader.....eox.....AU165 is very informative......packerbacker has got to be one of the nicest dudes you'll meet in a forum....Go Cards is one of all time faves.....many more. Can I just vote for everyone 'holic? LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 07:10 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I used to think Bfine was a woman because of his profile picture haha.

There may yet be women on here, it just sometimes isn't clear. Being a fan of a football team doesn't often bring about the topic of gender in most cases, especially on the internet.

There are a couple that lurk during the season....TreasureCoast is one name....a few more that their username slips my mind at the moment....BenGirl Val is another that posts here and there....

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 08:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: There are a couple that lurk during the season....TreasureCoast is one name....a few more that their username slips my mind at the moment....BenGirl Val is another that posts here and there....

Bengal Val is the one I was thinking of, I think.
Reply/Quote
Here are the 15 categories...give your personal favorite in each (staff members not included) :

Best Overall Contributor -Wyches Warrior

Best Jungle Noise Poster -Fan in Kettering
Best NFL Draft Poster - Walkofsaul
Best Smack Talk Poster -Not sure
Best PnR Poster -I never go there
Best General Sports Poster -The Pistons :-)
Best Non Sports Poster -I only go in JN
Best New Poster (6 months or less) -Depthchart

Nicest Poster -Bengalfan74
Funniest Poster -Nately120
Most Respectful Poster -BonnieBengal
Most Informative Poster (Sports) - Leonard Leap
Most Informative Poster (General) -Sunset

Best Use of Sarcasm - Wes Mantooth
Best Use of Gifs/Images -BengalYankee

So many good posters. Such a great board. Keep up the good work all.
Reply/Quote
This is a great message board. Why? All our posters are great people who bring a variety of gifts to share with the others. Out of curiosity, I looked around at other message boards around the NFL and no other team's fans come close to the collective amount of football expertise found among fans of the Cincinnati Bengals. Even during seasons when the Bengals underachieve, the losses are mitigated by brilliant commentary here on these boards.

Bengals Board members discuss three- vs. one-technique defensive linemen. Other teams' board members comment on the size of their nose tackle's butt.

Bengals Board members discuss the proper technique for pass blocking. Other teams' board members say that sure was a long pass.

Bengals Board members discuss statistics, draft needs, and free agency. Other teams' board members hear about the draft and say, "No, I want my beer from the bottle."

Bengals Board members discuss A-gap weakness between center and guard. Other teams' board members comment on how their running back sucks.

Of course fans of the Cincinnati Bengals are smart! We are Paul Brown's legacy.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 10:42 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This is a great message board.  Why?  All our posters are great people who bring a variety of gifts to share with the others.  Out of curiosity, I looked around at other message boards around the NFL and no other team's fans come close to the collective amount of football expertise found among fans of the Cincinnati Bengals.  Even during seasons when the Bengals underachieve, the losses are mitigated by brilliant commentary here on these boards.

Bengals Board members discuss three- vs. one-technique defensive linemen.  Other teams' board members comment on the size of their nose tackle's butt.

Bengals Board members discuss the proper technique for pass blocking.  Other teams' board members say that sure was a long pass.

Bengals Board members discuss statistics, draft needs, and free agency.  Other teams' board members hear about the draft and say, "No, I want my beer from the bottle."

Bengals Board members discuss A-gap weakness between center and guard.  Other teams' board members comment on how their running back sucks.

Of course fans of the Cincinnati Bengals are smart!  We are Paul Brown's legacy.
Crap, you are another great poster I should have nominated

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 10:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Crap, you are another great poster I should have nominated

I don't care about that -- but thank you.  I got some nice props back on Page 1 and Page 2.  Besides, I'm not as active of a poster as some of the people I nominated earlier -- and active board participation should count.
Reply/Quote
There really are too many good posters to recognize them all. Luvnit2 I'd like to vote for you for something too.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 10:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There really are too many good posters to recognize them all. Luvnit2 I'd like to vote for you for something too.

Funny, just saw posted in another great thread you started on office staff for AFCN. Good stuff and feeling mutual.

This is just too dang hard, but says a lot as I also would nominate every moderator

Reply/Quote
I don't post anywhere but P&R much anymore, but here goes.

Best Overall Contributor -

Best Jungle Noise Poster - bfine, he certainly knows your team
Best NFL Draft Poster -
Best Smack Talk Poster - Rfaulk, easily. he gets the concept and has a good sense of humor.
Best PnR Poster - Belsnickel. He's very even keel and consistent. He also doesn't take anything personally.
Best General Sports Poster -
Best Non Sports Poster -
Best New Poster (6 months or less) -

Nicest Poster - wildcats forever
Funniest Poster - rfaulk
Most Respectful Poster -
Most Informative Poster (Sports) -
Most Informative Poster (General) -

Best Use of Sarcasm -
Best Use of Gifs/Images -
Reply/Quote
im the best GIF user.....not many members know how or how HTML works

[Image: GGXrcJ8.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 10:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Crap, you are another great poster I should have nominated

LOL.....see what I mean in my last post? F.i.K. is one of the best. He slipped my mind too.  He's one of the most knowledgeable guys around. OrlandoBengal is another good one.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 10:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Funny, just saw posted in another great thread you started on office staff for AFCN. Good stuff and feeling mutual.

This is just too dang hard, but says a lot as I also would nominate every moderator

Yup.....it's stuff like that made me nominate Pistons where I did.

Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor -Wyche's Warrior 

Best Jungle Noise Poster -SunsetBengal
Best NFL Draft Poster -AU165
Best Smack Talk Poster -Murdock 2420
Best PnR Poster -
Best General Sports Poster -
Best Non Sports Poster -
Best New Poster (6 months or less) -

Nicest Poster -Nate (formerly Eliminate)
Funniest Poster -Jason 
Most Respectful Poster -
Most Informative Poster (Sports) -fredtoast 
Most Informative Poster (General) -

Best Use of Sarcasm -
Best Use of Gifs/Images -

Reply/Quote
(04-22-2017, 04:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: With the 2 year anniversary of the Bengals Board just a couple of weeks away, I've decided to do something that should be fun and give you a chance to recognize some of your favorite members. 

The Awards will be for different categories. Please give your favorite, or who you think is most deserving, in each. I'll let the thread run for a few days and the winners will be announced on the 2 year date, which is officially May 11th.

As I said, this thread is purely for fun and to share your thoughts on your favorite members. 

Any negative comments, disagreements over someone else's choices or attempts to start an argument will result in that poster being banned for 30 days. If you have nothing positive to say, then do not post in this thread.    

(Even though this is in Jungle Noise, veteran non-Bengals members can post there picks as well)

Here are the 15 categories...give your personal favorite in each (staff members not included) :

Best Overall Contributor - Sunset Bengal

Best Jungle Noise Poster - The Leonard Leap
Best NFL Draft Poster - SHRacerX
Best Smack Talk Poster - Rfaulk
Best PnR Poster - Eh, haven't been in there in so long. I will just say another great poster, Bradfritz.
Best General Sports Poster - Wyche
Best Non Sports Poster - Bengals Rocker
Best New Poster (6 months or less) - Steve

Nicest Poster - Go Cards
Funniest Poster - Harley Dog
Most Respectful Poster - Ochocincos
Most Informative Poster (Sports) - CrazyJDawg
Most Informative Poster (General) - Holic knows his stuff but cannot say him, LF40. :andy:

Best Use of Sarcasm - Eox
Best Use of Gifs/Images - Alleyviper

Edit: Once this thread is wrapped up in a few days, there will be a 2nd one that follows. While this vote is about the standard type categories, the next vote will be a lot more lighthearted and should should be pretty entertaining.

So many other guys on here that i could list Jason, Nicoma Cosca, Bengal Yankee, Hammerstripes of course Brad etc. Great board. Rock On

Bonnie Bengal, Luvnit, JR85, could go on forever... hope i didn't leave out someone and offend anybody, probably did though.

Too many to list. Bengal Chris, Derrick, Royal Red Legs (used to be Berserkerone)...
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2017, 02:21 AM)Wyche Wrote: LOL.....see what I mean in my last post? F.i.K. is one of the best. He slipped my mind too.  He's one of the most knowledgeable guys around. OrlandoBengal is another good one.

Yeah Orlando Bengal...
Reply/Quote