Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
<<<The Bengals Board Awards>>>
(04-23-2017, 06:12 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: There used to be some other women.  Where did they go?

Bengalsis left not long after her Bengal Bro was released (Shayne Graham).  I thought there were a few others, too, Bonnie, but you are the best female poster!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yall can go to hell.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
You're the Susan Lucci on the Bengals Awards...minus all the nominations of course. :-p
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 08:36 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Bengalsis left not long after her Bengal Bro was released (Shayne Graham).  I thought there were a few others, too, Bonnie, but you are the best female poster!

LOL.  It's easy to be best when you're the only one.  I wish Trina Ann would come over here.  There was someone else too but I can't remember her name.  She had part of a tiger head photoshopped over her real picture in her profile.
Reply/Quote
Too bad there isn't a most pessimistic poster predicting another horrible season or poster who just makes up alternative facts on a regular basis.. 
That nomination could get really ugly really fast.. 
Good to see things have been kept relatively positive for the most part.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 08:06 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thank goodness, imagine the pressure of having to pick your favorite hall monitor?

Seriously, y'all do a fine job keeping this place fun for everyone.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdA-uFEggpnIn_nVYLM2i...d3AYc9yJGw]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 10:35 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: LOL.  It's easy to be best when you're the only one.  I wish Trina Ann would come over here.  There was someone else too but I can't remember her name.  She had part of a tiger head photoshopped over her real picture in her profile.

You know..there's a reason there's not a lot of women posting..it could have something to do with the mysoginistic nature of football,  but the real reason is that I misspelled misogynistic.  If I spelled it right the first time there would be thousands of women posting here.. I demand to be nominated for all the bad things that happen here..After all..I didn't go fishing at all last year and you see what happened.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 01:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Best Overall Contributor - Fred

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Wyche
Best NFL Draft Poster - NatiBengal
Best Smack Talk Poster - No idea
Best PnR Poster - St. lucie
Best General Sports Poster - Kevin
Best Non Sports Poster - That dude from Iowa
Best New Poster (6 months or less) - BenZoo

Nicest Poster - HarleyDog (Dude offered me a ticket to a game once via PM)
Funniest Poster - Wes Mantooth
Most Respectful Poster - Everyone is respectful to me, but Sunset sure does spread rep
Most Informative Poster (Sports) - Jim O because it's his job, but that Ocho dude seems to break a lot of news
Most Informative Poster (General) - Breech or Kettering

Best Use of Sarcasm - Not sure what this is
Best Use of Gifs/Images - Best is not the term I'd use, but most Dino

Most off the wall posters - Grampahol

I will say I was hesitant to post; as someone is going to feel left out. Then I decided screw 'em.

Ok, I playing, I love all posters

I enjoy letting people know that I noticed their posts, weather it's something that I agree with, find humorous, or just think someone made a great point (that I wish I would have thought of first).  I mean, we can't redeem the rep points for game tickets, might as well spread 'em around.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 12:00 PM)grampahol Wrote: You know..there's a reason there's not a lot of women posting..it could have something to do with the mysoginistic nature of football,  but the real reason is that I misspelled misogynistic.  If I spelled it right the first time there would be thousands of women posting here.. I demand to be nominated for all the bad things that happen here..After all..I didn't go fishing at all last year and you see what happened.. 

LOL!  We definitely need an Off the Wall Poster Award as someone else said.  You would win.
Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor -

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Wyches
Best NFL Draft Poster -
Best Smack Talk Poster -
Best PnR Poster - Belsnickel
Best General Sports Poster -
Best Non Sports Poster -
Best New Poster (6 months or less) -

Nicest Poster - Packerbacker
Funniest Poster - Grampohol
Most Respectful Poster -
Most Informative Poster (Sports) -
Most Informative Poster (General) -

Best Use of Sarcasm - Untothejimbreech
Best Use of Gifs/Images - Zona
Reply/Quote
Hey, hey, hey!  I saw my username a couple times.  To all of you who have remembered me........ :andy: .

Rock On
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
You all know that this is a far left ploy to find out who has multiple accounts?

DON'T FALL FOR IT!

Ok, so what are the nominations?

Let's see, 
Fred is popular for some reason
Matt seems to be as well
Brad gets his posts in that stir up the masses at time as does BFine
SSC still has his crush on SLS or was that SCS? You know all you Steeler fans look alike.

I'm done because I'm on my iPad and copy and pasting don't do well on this first gen thing that sucks. Yes, even with the quote feature. It's weird, I know.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 11:54 AM)grampahol Wrote: 1.) Too bad there isn't a most pessimistic poster predicting another horrible season or poster who just makes up alternative facts on a regular basis.. 
2.) Good to see things have been kept relatively positive for the most part.  

These seem like rather conflicting statements/thoughts.

Is it a shame we can't single people out, who we disagree with and gift them with awards that mock them, or is it a good thing the thread has remained positive?  Do you want to shit on others or do you want to make this a nice thread?  I'm confused.

"Too bad it's not supposed to rain, my grass seed I put down needs it... I'm glad it's a clear sunny day today. "  Confused
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 01:09 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm answering Dylan for all of them.

wesmantooth for the win
Such is life as a Bengals fan...
Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor -  Wyche's Warriors

Best Jungle Noise Poster - 'Zona
Best NFL Draft Poster - Bfine
Best Smack Talk Poster - GMdino
Best PnR Poster -  GMDino/Sociopathicsteeler/JimBreech
Best General Sports Poster -  Fred
Best Non Sports Poster - Harley
Best New Poster (6 months or less) -  BenZoo

Nicest Poster - Packerbacker/Sunset
Funniest Poster - Beaker/Awful Llama
Most Respectful Poster - Wyches
Most Informative Poster (Sports) - 'Zona
Most Informative Poster (General) - XenoMorph

Best Use of Sarcasm - Beaker
Best Use of Gifs/Images - GMDino
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 11:54 AM)grampahol Wrote: Too bad there isn't a most pessimistic poster predicting another horrible season or poster who just makes up alternative facts on a regular basis.. 
Good to see things have been kept relatively positive for the most part.  

This one belongs to me. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 01:35 AM)Trademark Wrote: Appreciate the love

I voted for you for Most Respectful.  
Reply/Quote
With the 2 year anniversary of the Bengals Board just a couple of weeks away, I've decided to do something that should be fun and give you a chance to recognize some of your favorite members. 

The Awards will be for different categories. Please give your favorite, or who you think is most deserving, in each. I'll let the thread run for a few days and the winners will be announced on the 2 year date, which is officially May 11th.

As I said, this thread is purely for fun and to share your thoughts on your favorite members. 

Any negative comments, disagreements over someone else's choices or attempts to start an argument will result in that poster being banned for 30 days. If you have nothing positive to say, then do not post in this thread.    

(Even though this is in Jungle Noise, veteran non-Bengals members can post there picks as well)

Here are the 15 categories...give your personal favorite in each (staff members not included) :

Best Overall Contributor -(I'd have to put Shake here, but...)Sunset Bengal, hands down

Best Jungle Noise Poster -TheLeornardLeap/Wes Mantooth.....love it when he gives the FO hell...lol
Best NFL Draft Poster -Gotta be Bfine....although Wolfkaosun puts in some nice work over there as well
Best Smack Talk Poster -STC or Rfaulk.....but I can hold my own...lol.  I would put SCS, but he's not around much anymore
Best PnR Poster -Don't go there often....I'm a middle of the road type...I like Bfine on the con side, GMDino/BmorePat87 on the lib side
Best General Sports Poster -The Pistons
Best Non Sports Poster -BengalHawk 62....LOVE his threads in TV/Film/Music forum
Best New Poster (6 months or less) -Depthchart is coming in on fire....but Orange Lacroix is on his heels

Nicest Poster -Nate/Bengalfan74
Funniest Poster -Nately120/Bengals Rocker....but Harley gets his jabs in there too.  I laugh at these three guys the most, I'd say.
Most Respectful Poster -Bonnie....unless you piss her off...lol
Most Informative Poster (Sports) -LOTS of good ones, hard to pick.  Tie for Pistons and LeonardLeap....I liked Beserker too.
Most Informative Poster (General) -Bfine and Fred post a lot of good info....Sunset too. I'd say fred

Best Use of Sarcasm -4 way tie here for me....Vas Deferens, Burma, Godfather, Wes Mantooth
Best Use of Gifs/Images -BengalYankee is the best, but he ain't around much.....I dunno, I see some good ones, I'll have to think. I've thought it over....and it ain't really gifs, but I'm gonna vote Cage the Bengal and CinWillWin for creating the only sigs I've ever rocked. Thanks guys.

Edit: Once this thread is wrapped up in a few days, there will be a 2nd one that follows. While this vote is about the standard type categories, the next vote will be a lot more lighthearted and should should be pretty entertaining.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 04:05 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I voted for you for Most Respectful.  

Thanks I'll place a vote for you for nicest poster.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 04:11 PM)Wyche Wrote: With the 2 year anniversary of the Bengals Board just a couple of weeks away, I've decided to do something that should be fun and give you a chance to recognize some of your favorite members. 

The Awards will be for different categories. Please give your favorite, or who you think is most deserving, in each. I'll let the thread run for a few days and the winners will be announced on the 2 year date, which is officially May 11th.

As I said, this thread is purely for fun and to share your thoughts on your favorite members. 

Any negative comments, disagreements over someone else's choices or attempts to start an argument will result in that poster being banned for 30 days. If you have nothing positive to say, then do not post in this thread.    

(Even though this is in Jungle Noise, veteran non-Bengals members can post there picks as well)

Here are the 15 categories...give your personal favorite in each (staff members not included) :

Best Overall Contributor -(I'd have to put Shake here, but...)Sunset Bengal, hands down

Best Jungle Noise Poster -TheLeornardLeap/Wes Mantooth.....love it when he gives the FO hell...lol
Best NFL Draft Poster -Gotta be Bfine....although Wolfkaosun puts in some nice work over there as well
Best Smack Talk Poster -STC or Rfaulk.....but I can hold my own...lol.  I would put SCS, but he's not around much anymore
Best PnR Poster -Don't go there often....I'm a middle of the road type...I like Bfine on the con side, GMDino/BmorePat87 on the lib side
Best General Sports Poster -The Pistons
Best Non Sports Poster -BengalHawk 62....LOVE his threads in TV/Film/Music forum
Best New Poster (6 months or less) -Depthchart is coming in on fire....but Orange Lacroix is on his heels

Nicest Poster -Nate/Bengalfan74
Funniest Poster -Nately120/Bengals Rocker....but Harley gets his jabs in there too.  I laugh at these three guys the most, I'd say.
Most Respectful Poster -Bonnie....unless you piss her off...lol
Most Informative Poster (Sports) -LOTS of good ones, hard to pick.  Tie for Pistons and LeonardLeap....I liked Beserker too.
Most Informative Poster (General) -Bfine and Fred post a lot of good info....Sunset too. I'd say fred

Best Use of Sarcasm -4 way tie here for me....Vas Deferens, Burma, Godfather, Wes Mantooth
Best Use of Gifs/Images -BengalYankee is the best, but he ain't around much.....I dunno, I see some good ones, I'll have to think.

Edit: Once this thread is wrapped up in a few days, there will be a 2nd one that follows. While this vote is about the standard type categories, the next vote will be a lot more lighthearted and should should be pretty entertaining.

This is where I make my run for Best General Sports Poster!  :andy:
Reply/Quote