Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Bengals should be actively exploring trades...
(10-31-2022, 08:22 PM)TigerStripes Wrote: It also may be a pipe.dream believing we're going to be able to keep Chase, Tee and TB. If the price is right, Terrace Marshall may be able to pick up some slack over the next four weeks and could also possibly be part of the solution if/when we inevitably lose one of our big three down the road. We can also never have too much depth knowing of Chase's hip and Tee's ankle. It also doesn't hurt that he's got chemistry with Joe and Chase. Seems a near perfect fit if Carolina has interest in moving him for a reasonable ask.

Yeah, it makes sense for all those involved, and he is in the NFC. The trade won't happen though I am sure because we play 
the Panthers next week and we just don't make mid-season trades much or at all. Just was hoping this was another one of 
those great changes we have been seeing as of late.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have very clear and pressing needs now and still time to make trades. They really should show the team and the fans that they believe in the Bengals chances this year and go out and fill those pressing needs. They've had a number of serious injuries, which can be resolved through trades. I'd rather some good players than draft picks.
Reply/Quote
At this point, I think the Bengals should see if a team makes a good offer for Bates. A 2nd Round pick? I'd trade him.

Maybe a 3rd and 5th.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 11:28 AM)Nepa Wrote: Bengals have very clear and pressing needs now and still time to make trades. They really should show the team and the fans that they believe in the Bengals chances this year and go out and fill those pressing needs. They've had a number of serious injuries, which can be resolved through trades. I'd rather some good players than draft picks.

The Bengals need a CB and OT. I doubt teams trade good players at those spots.

WR? They'll pay a kings ransom...and what I saw lastnight...I doubt Jerry Jeudy helps.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 11:28 AM)Nepa Wrote: Bengals have very clear and pressing needs now and still time to make trades. They really should show the team and the fans that they believe in the Bengals chances this year and go out and fill those pressing needs. They've had a number of serious injuries, which can be resolved through trades. I'd rather some good players than draft picks.

No doubt, it is time to trade for at least a Cornerback after Awuzie going down. Also a LT cause Jonah is injured clearly.

(11-01-2022, 12:12 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: At this point, I think the Bengals should see if a team makes a good offer for Bates. A 2nd Round pick? I'd trade him.

Maybe a 3rd and 5th.

He isn't playing bad right now either, perfect time to trade Bates, might actually get something decent for him.

(11-01-2022, 12:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bengals need a CB and OT. I doubt teams trade good players at those spots.

WR? They'll pay a kings ransom...and what I saw lastnight...I doubt Jerry Jeudy helps.

Still think Terrace Marshall would help just cause of the chemistry he has with Burrow, Corner is what we need now and as
you say OT with Jonah hurt out there, should of put either Adeniji, D'Ante or Carman at LT last night, at least they aren't 
playing with what looks like a torn knee out there like Jonah is.

Shit, I wouldn't mind trading Mixon right now either. I don't like how the coaches are using him, those passes to the edge 
don't allow for any sort of big plays to happen if the Corners are tackling well and I don't think we threw it to Greedy 
Williams side of the field who has been a poor tackling Corner in the past which is stupid.
Reply/Quote
I won't rule out MB making a trade, but I can't say I'm on the NFL newspage hitting refresh every 5 seconds, either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 02:56 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Neither of those teams are trading away their young stud tight ends

This didn’t age well
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 01:56 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: This didn’t age well

ok ONE of those teams didnt trade away their young stud TE
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 01:56 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: This didn’t age well

Good catch. And the Vikings made that trade for Hockenson as soon as they lost a TE on Sunday. Showed the rest of the team and fans they were serious.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 02:01 PM)Nepa Wrote: Good catch. And the Vikings made that trade for Hockenson as soon as they lost a TE on Sunday. Showed the rest of the team and fans they were serious.

They are 6-1 with one of the leagues best records too. Got trashed by Philly though who they’ll have to beat to get to the super bowl.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 02:01 PM)Nepa Wrote: Good catch. And the Vikings made that trade for Hockenson as soon as they lost a TE on Sunday. Showed the rest of the team and fans they were serious.

Pretty wild the Lions let him go to a team in their division.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 04:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pretty wild the Lions let him go to a team in their division.

Stunned me as well.

Ahh the Lions have no end to their agony in sight. None.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 05:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Stunned me as well.

Ahh the Lions have no end to their agony in sight. None.

Rough, at least I am not a Lions fan lol

No trade for us either today before the deadline. Don't understand this, I guess the coach's think we are better than 
we looked last night and Jonah and the rookie Corners will get better. For all I know they could be right, sure hope so.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 07:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Rough, at least I am not a Lions fan lol

No trade for us either today before the deadline. Don't understand this, I guess the coach's think we are better than 
we looked last night and Jonah and the rookie Corners will get better. For all I know they could be right, sure hope so.

I doubt it's up to the coaches.  For good or ill or otherwise the MB Bengals don't do midseason trades. 
Reply/Quote