Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Body" Slams...
Bogus patriots and mandating patriotism:

Suspect heroes:

America's (bitter) sweetheart:

Two "evils" and doing it for the M-O-N-E-Y

Everyone's favorite conspiracy theory:

Which of these was your favorite "Body" slam?

Or nominate one of your own...many other videos out there...
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Like this slam of the Hulkster:

JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Minnesota will literally elect anyone.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Jesse sums up my feelings often in this forum.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-03-2017, 02:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Minnesota will literally elect anyone.

And yet the United States of America, of which Minnesota is a part, most decidedly will not! Hilarious

(But Russia will.)