Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Browns counter our Hart signing by trading for OBJ
Browns trade for Odell Beckham Jr ........Damn.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well played Browns. Now let's see how the Bengals respond.

I'm thinking we bring Eifert back on a 1 year deal.

Check. Your move Browns.
Reply/Quote
Don’t forget they added Kareem Hunt too.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:22 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Don’t forget they added Kareem Hunt too.

We already countered that by tendering Hopkins.
Reply/Quote
The plan to suck for two years then Draft QB Lawrence is in affect. Hopefully he wants to play for us n pull a Eli Manning.
Reply/Quote
They got Vernon Hunt Beckham about to get Earl Thomas and they have Mayfield Chubb Njoku Garrett Ward Larry O ummm we’re done
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I’ve given up on this team competing. Fully expect this team to suck. Sad that the Browns show they aren’t afraid to win. While this team is stuck with a trash owner
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:25 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: They got Vernon Hunt Beckham about to get Earl Thomas and they have Mayfield Chubb Njoku Garrett Ward Larry O ummm we’re done

They'll eventually be in cap trouble. Theyre Fools!
Reply/Quote
Tanking works. Browns are proving that. It's going to be 5-6 years until we can compete with them on our current trajectory. I'm not going to harp on it with 50 posts, but I really want us to blow our team up for 2-3 years, accumulate draft capital and salary cap space.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They'll eventually be in cap trouble. Theyre Fools!

You’re right but i hope that’s sarcasm bc You’re lying to me if you wouldn’t switch situations with them right now
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:38 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Tanking works. Browns are proving that. It's going to be 5-6 years until we can compete with them on our current trajectory. I'm not going to harp on it with 50 posts, but I really want us to blow our team up for 2-3 years, accumulate draft capital and salary cap space.

The thing is...I think were trying to compete.

They obviously think that health was the issue with the 2018 team.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:39 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: You’re right but i hope that’s sarcasm bc You’re lying to me if you wouldn’t switch situations with them  right now

Or I'm being sarcastic...because the Homers will say that like they do about the Steelers and Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They'll eventually be in cap trouble. Theyre Fools!

You sound like Geoff Hobson
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:22 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Don’t forget they added Kareem Hunt too.

Drafted Mark Walton a year before they got Hunt.

We’re playing chess, they’re playing checkers.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:41 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: You sound like Geoff Hobson

Model Model II - Comp picks win championships!
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The thing is...I think were trying to compete.

They obviously think that health was the issue with the 2018 team.

Yep, and if everything goes well, we might improve to a 7 win team. 
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2019, 10:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well played Browns. Now let's see how the Bengals respond.

I'm thinking we bring Eifert back on a 1 year deal.

Check. Your move Browns.

Respond?

Mike Brown has zero awareness of what his father's old team is doing. And even if someone happened to stroll into his office and tell him about it, ol' Mikey boy won't believe it anyways, and he'll continue to remain unaware of what the competition is doing.

Reply/Quote
1.)We'll see if Hunt plays this year or not
2.) I question how good there Defensive line actually is. Vernon and Richardson are career underachievers.
3.) There are a lot of egos on that roster with OBJ, Mayfield, plus adding Thomas to that list will only make more egos.

Also while it is fair to question the Bengals off season motives when you look at the core of it's roster it's not that bad and has it's share of big names.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 01:54 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 1.)We'll see if Hunt plays this year or not
2.) I question how good there Defensive line actually is. Vernon and Richardson are career underachievers.
3.) There are a lot of egos on that roster with OBJ, Mayfield, plus adding Thomas to that list will only make more egos.

Also while it is fair to question the Bengals off season motives when you look at the core of it's roster it's not that bad and has it's share of big names.

Our core roster that is “not that bad” has produced 3 losing seasons in a row.

Reply/Quote
Just when I thought that the division was going to be down one overrated diva WR who can get away with cheating because of his name...

Whatever
Reply/Quote