Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Crying is Embarrassing
(12-04-2021, 06:32 PM)Synric Wrote: From 2007 to 2011 Mike Tomlin's Coordinators were Dick Lebeau and Bruce Arians. Bruce left in 2011 and Lebeau left in 2014.

Honestly since Dick Lebeau left Pittsburgh they have started to go downhill.

Which is kind of sad since Tomlin is a former DC.  

Honestly, I've always seen Tomlin more as an administrator/motivator/figurehead than a great X's and O's guy.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 04:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True and the same can be said of Taylor before he got Pollack, and Walters in here.

Same with Lou before he got Hobby and Golden in here.

That's fair, but it is a much smaller sample size, and it wasn't like Lou was a hot commodity.  He performed this year with the team that he helped assemble.  Marv had many years of sub-par performance with good coaches on a roster that was really good.   I give Marv for being a huge step for the organization, but his conservative nature simply doesn't work in today's NFL.  

ZT has looked like a 20 year veteran with clock management, "middle 8 minutes" (the last four minutes of the half and the first four minutes of the 2nd half), and halftime adjustments.  

And, unlike Marv, he calls the plays.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Isn’t there an unvaccinated player somewhere that Stephen A has to disrespect and act like he’s their daddy to?

I lost respect for him for how he handled Kyrie and ARod. If dudes are willing to eat the consequences of being unvaxxed in 2021 then i have nothing but grown man respect for them. SAS came off as company man with how hard he went against Kyrie
-Housh
Reply/Quote