Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Dalton curse is over !!!
Another curse broken albeit a short one. What a win and I will gladly eat my crow. Burrow finally looked like his old self
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Was it the Bears and Cowboys he won with?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:21 PM)Destro Wrote: Was it the Bears and Cowboys he won with?

He beat the Brandon Allen led Bengals in 2020 with Dallas, and played like half the game against us last year with Chicago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Andy's a good guy and I wish him well for however long he gets to play, but it was damn nice to finally get that monkey off our back.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Andy's a good guy and I wish him well for however long he gets to play, but it was damn nice to finally get that monkey off our back.

Yep, Dalton is all class. Did you catch him and Bates laughing after a play?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep, Dalton is all class. Did you catch him and Bates laughing after a play?

Yea, I'll always love Dalton. Nothing but a class act
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:42 PM)Trademark Wrote: Yea, I'll always love Dalton. Nothing but a class act

Indeed he is.
Reply/Quote
Glad we pulled out the win, but also glad to see Dalton still starting games in the NFL.

Word is that he may have taken the job from Jameis, and rightfully so. Good for him.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Glad to beat Andy but feel exactly as others do, he is nothing but class.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I've seen worse backups then Dalton. He should have a job for as long as he wants in the league.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 11:46 PM)jj22 Wrote: I've seen worse backups then Dalton. He should have a job for as long as he wants in the league.

We certainly have one.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 11:46 PM)jj22 Wrote: I've seen worse backups then Dalton. He should have a job for as long as he wants in the league.

It’s funny to see guys like Fitzy get all those every other year seeming big contracts to start somewhere yet Dalton’s surviving on your typical solid backup salary. You could probably expect him to be about everything Ryan was IMO.
Reply/Quote

Winston:
3 starts
27, 10 and 14 points
79.5 passer rating

Dalton:
3 starts
25, 39 and 26 points
90.6 passer rating

Dalton shouldn't be the backup anymore. Not this year anyways. But at 35 years old, middling (or at this point, low end) starters struggle to find teams that will commit.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see Andy take the Saints to the Super Bowl this year to play us!
Reply/Quote

He should, he isn't likely to wow any team, but there are much worse backups and even bridge starters out there. 

Only question now is what nfc team do the Bengals play next year thats need a qb like him. 
Reply/Quote
There is a reason why he’s a backup qb in the nfl

He’s absolutely awful. Lol at bengals fans for still dreaming of him
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 12:45 AM)ATOTR Wrote: There is a reason why he’s a backup qb in the nfl

He’s absolutely awful. Lol at bengals fans for still dreaming of him

Sober up and try again later.  
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 01:46 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Sober up and try again later.  

I do wonder why he even posts here as he is apparently not a Bengals fan. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 12:49 AM)ATOTR Wrote: He’s a wet blanket of a qb who pisses down his leg under pressure. Lol.

He’s a backup qb who played like he was mentally handicapped in big games

The Dalton bashing is really uncalled for, Dalton and Green have the Bengals a lot of great years and Dalton did a lot of stuff for the community as did his wife....Dalton is an upstanding guy
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 03:28 AM)Trademark Wrote: The Dalton bashing is really uncalled for, Dalton and Green have the Bengals a lot of great years

Nine years and not one single playoff win..yep a lot of great years they wereHilarious

Reply/Quote