Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Deep Ball
Reply/Quote
Although I was a little afraid this was a connection to "Run, Ki-Jana, Run" and his "condition", this picture pretty much sums of Joe Burrow. He will work until a perceived weakness is a strength.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 10:44 AM)Au165 Wrote:

This is great.

Imagine if his 2 first round wrs could also play, and get open deep and not play like practice squad scrubs
Reply/Quote
I really wish they’d stop trying to force the ball down the field to AJ at this point. Burrow and Tee have a much better connection on the longer throws.

Reply/Quote
Lol at all the salt in those replies about it only being 2 games.

The point is he’s improving the one area of weakness he had in his game early on.

Reply/Quote
The two weeks Giovani Bernard is the starter and plays the majority of the snaps.

You lose a little in the running game with Gio as the starter instead of Mixon, but this offense was never pretending to be balanced in the first place (Burrow leading NFL in attempts). So I do have to start wondering if it's better to have the guy who can do a decent job running up the middle while also doing an excellent job blocking/blitz pickup, catching passes, and being able to motion out of the backfield to a WR spot and run a route.

If they're going to use Burrow this much, a RB more like Gio/Burkhead is a better fit than a RB like Mixon.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lol at all the salt in those replies about it only being 2 games.

The point is he’s improving the one area of weakness he had in his game early on.

Lol, our Dalton homers are going to be discrediting and needling Joe for the next decade

I guess we could have Andy and is 64 Rating and 17 QBR back, thats what they wanted anyway.   Draft Chase young!
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:23 AM)Wire22Wire Wrote: Lol, our Dalton homers are going to be discrediting and needling Joe for the next decade

I guess we could have Andy and is 64 Rating and 17 QBR back, thats what they wanted anyway.   Draft Chase young!

While I've never been a big Andy fan at all, witness my many posts on him, I don't understand why you feel the need to criticize him after he's gone. Try skipping it next time. Burrow deserves his own thread without Dalton getting mixed into it.

Reply/Quote
I assume some of those replies are from non-Bengals fans anyway. It was just a random PFF tweet, so it’s not like it was from a local guy covering the team.

Reply/Quote
I must not have been paying attention. I don't recall that many deep passes these last two weeks?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:32 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I don't understand why you feel the need to criticize him after he's gone. Try skipping it next time. Burrow deserves his own thread without Dalton getting mixed into it.

The only people obsessed with Dalton are the haters.

Just notice who keeps brining him up.
Reply/Quote
Kay Adams is wearing a Bengals Snoopy shirt on GMFB today. I knew the Joe Cool thing would be big because of Burrow...and Women love snoopy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:40 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The only people obsessed with Dalton are the haters.

Just notice who keeps brining him up.

Andy is gone, and he represented this organization well and did wonderful things for the city. From the time he left, he should be referenced in positive ways. No need to hack on his weaknesses continually.
Reply/Quote
Dalton lives in some of your heads rent-free. It's odd.

He's a Dallas Cowboy. Let it go.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:38 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I must not have been paying attention.  I don't recall that many deep passes these last two weeks?

I think they count is at 20+  air yards, or something kinda nominal. 

He certainly is not uncorking Russ Wilson 45-50 yard bombs w regularity 
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:49 AM)Wire22Wire Wrote: I think they count is at 20+  air yards, or something kinda nominal. 

He certainly is not uncorking Russ Wilson 45-50 yard bombs w regularity 

Improvement is improvement!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:51 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Improvement is improvement!  ThumbsUp

Agreed. 

It's so odd, they drafted Ross with one main objective 'take the top off the d'

basically, just run straight and catch a few deep balls. 

And....he cant even give us those at bats.  So odd. 
Reply/Quote
I feel like Tee can become a good deep threat. He should have taken that 67 yard bomb against Indy to the house if he wouldn’t have turned around to look behind him. Just like Burrow, he’s been looking better every week.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 11:41 AM)Synric Wrote: Kay Adams is wearing a Bengals Snoopy shirt on GMFB today. I knew the Joe Cool thing would be big because of Burrow...and Women love snoopy.

[Image: tb0bv74351x51.jpg]

That’s hot.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2020, 01:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: tb0bv74351x51.jpg]

That’s hot.

She did definitely get work done, but being under proper lighting, she doesn't look as bad as she did from home.

That makeup choice though, ugh; she looks like she poured olive oil all over her face.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote