Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Deep State appears to be for real!
I don't see this topic discussed much here for some reason but it is a real concern. Over on the Browns political board they discuss it in depth. Their is a member there named JAFBF that seems to have a "in" with someone with inside info. He might even be friends with the famous "Q". He talks about the biased media and their role in the coverup. Trump is getting all this corruption exposed.

http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/48499-story-time-swamp-draining-oig-just-follow-up/
(06-04-2019, 06:34 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I don't see this topic discussed much here

That's because it's conspiracy BS.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
From my understanding, Q is just a modern reenactment of Nostradamus a.k.a. say a bunch of vague crap that you can attribute to real events after the fact.
Please do not soil this website with links to the Browns message board.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

I read it on the browns board, so it must be true.
garbage people on garbage board discuss garbage.
The deep state is real, but is protects our democracy rather than undermines it. It prevents fascist tendencies from becoming full on fascism.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
So a guy who doesn't even know trump wasn't in the military believes a browns fan knows deep state secrets?

Yup, sounds about like Tuesday morning.
Last I heard all the Q predictions were going to be exposed after the Meuller report. I think it was Shady who said that.

So shocked that never happened. Rolleyes

Also not surprised that Brows fans are falling for it.
(06-04-2019, 07:31 AM)treee Wrote: From my understanding, Q is just a modern reenactment of Nostradamus a.k.a. say a bunch of vague crap that you can attribute to real events after the fact.

This.

Look at the link he posted.  It starts in 2017 and none of it is real or has been proven in any way.  Can't believe how many people are falling for this, but I am sure Trumps people keep fanning the flames.  You almost always see a few "Q" signs at Trump rallies.
(06-04-2019, 06:34 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I don't see this topic discussed much here for some reason but it is a real concern. Over on the Browns political board they discuss it in depth. Their is a member there named JAFBF that seems to have a "in" with someone with inside info. He might even be friends with the famous "Q". He talks about the biased media and their role in the coverup. Trump is getting all this corruption exposed.

http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/48499-story-time-swamp-draining-oig-just-follow-up/

Don't pay attention to all these Bengal skeptics.  Trump has duped the entire deep state.

Any day now all those 1800 indictments will be opened and the truth will out.

And then it will be too late--you're fired! Lock them up!  Hillary and Obama finally behind bars. Trump has played them all for suckers.

All that chaos in the White House, the high turnover and leakage, appointing his unqualified kids to high political positions, constantly contradicting his own policy pronouncements, publicly affirming Putin over his own intel services, insulting our allies, letting Kim out of his box--all to put the deep state and Dems off guard. From hindsight people will see all that misogynistic tweetery as part of the plan.  

None of this will shock fans of The Apprentice.
I voted for Trump and am not ashamed to admit it unlike a lot of people. I didn't want Hillary as I was tired of all the family dynasty's running this country. I wasn't fooled by Trump. Anyone with half a brain could see he was a piece of shit con man. I wanted him to go to Washington and shake things up which he has done. Trump isn't for Republicans or Democrats or the working man or Evangelicals or anyone else. Trump is for Trump. I never realized however just how stupid, immature and a bad deal maker he is. In Washington, it has been the same old shit for years with these politicians. Alot of people, including myself, thought try a business man this time instead of a politician. The experiment failed.
I do find it hilarious watching the Republicans in Congress squirm and hide after being neutered by Trump. This is the best thing that trump has accomplished , exposing these politicians for the gutless frauds they are. Just my 2 cents.

MAGA
People are proud of voting for who they knew was a con man to run this great Nation. Disgrace.

Folks are supposed to love their country, not try to destroy it.

But props for admitting it unlike so many other folks who defend, defend, defend, but are too embarrassed to admit to voting for him.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(06-05-2019, 06:45 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I voted for Trump and am not ashamed to admit it unlike a lot of people. I didn't want Hillary as I was tired of all the family dynasty's running this country. I wasn't fooled by Trump. Anyone with half a brain could see he was a piece of shit con man. I wanted him to go to Washington and shake things up which he has done. Trump isn't for Republicans or Democrats or the working man or Evangelicals or anyone else. Trump is for Trump. I never realized however just how stupid, immature and a bad deal maker he is. In Washington, it has been the same old shit for years with these politicians. Alot of people, including myself, thought try a business man this time instead of a politician. The experiment failed.
I do find it hilarious watching the Republicans in Congress squirm and hide after being neutered by Trump. This is the best thing that trump has accomplished , exposing these politicians for the gutless frauds they are. Just my 2 cents.

MAGA

To the last bit, I don't think trump exposed that.

Going back to the 60s, diligent reporters using the first amendment exposed politicians for being frauds, corrupt and generally working only in the interests of bog donors. Trump just complains a lot,often about those same reporters who are now pointing out how fraudulent and corrupt trump is.
(06-04-2019, 07:05 AM)hollodero Wrote: That's because it's conspiracy BS.

Yup. 

I mean the media is incredibly bias, but this is just a load of crap. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(06-04-2019, 06:34 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote:  Trump is getting all this corruption exposed

(06-05-2019, 06:45 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: This is the best thing that trump has accomplished , exposing these politicians for the gutless frauds they are. 

I don't understand.  What corruption has Trump exposed?
(06-05-2019, 12:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't understand.  What corruption has Trump exposed?

We will see when the inspector general's report comes out.  
(06-05-2019, 12:34 PM)Goalpost Wrote: We will see when the inspector general's report comes out.  

If there was some tender or leverage to be gained by exposing something from the report, it likelywouldve come out by now. The "shocking news is coming" is just alt right click bait headlines.
(06-05-2019, 12:47 PM)Benton Wrote: If there was some tender or leverage to be gained by exposing something from the report, it likelywouldve come out by now. The "shocking news is coming" is just alt right click bait headlines.

Who says the news is shocking at this point.  If Mueller says Trump didn't conspire, then how did this 2 year narrative happen.  We have insurance policies, Clapper, Brennon, Comey all out in public.  Fisa courts and surveillance.  If Russians intervened, which Mueller says they did, seemed like our justice dept dropped the ball, blaming the wrong source, and with seemingly political bias.  All by leaking to the media, using the media, to an unprofessional conclusion not supported by the evidence Mueller had 40 mil to find.  
(06-05-2019, 01:32 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Who says the news is shocking at this point.  If Mueller says Trump didn't conspire, then how did this 2 year narrative happen.  We have insurance policies, Clapper, Brennon, Comey all out in public.

This has to be the lousiest insurance policy ever. It insured nothing...

...but it moved Goalpost.