Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End
Why’s everyone mad ? They took a knee again at the end of the game , I thought they won .. right ???
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 07:39 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, I lost a lot of gusto year before last. I tried to be fanatical. Yet, they lost again and again. Then, I found myself kneeling and staring at a pile of shit in my yard and rooting it on for its dream of becoming a mushroom. I needed a victory. Didn't happen. After the sun went down, it was just a dried up pile of shit. Kinda like this team. I might have grown a few weeds out of that dried up shit. However, that's all it was. Shitty Weeds. Kinda like our coaching staff and the direction they have led this team.

Damn! I just read this and realized I am drunk! Do you blame me? Hell, you're probably drunk too! This team needs a 12 step program. Hilarious

LOL, couldn't of said it any better
Reply/Quote
This current regime is harder to watch when I watching guys like Nick Luchey and Craig Yeast flounder on the
Field
I knew the product was awful then .
Now fast foward 15 years later theirs actual talent which is being numbed and dumbed down by inept coaching
From Lewis on down .
It all comes back to culture and coaching
Trade Lewis and Alexander for Tomlin and Muchak and the Browns are Super Bowl contenders
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 07:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If there is a single soul in that stadium next year I will be shocked.  If you lost me, I think you will have already lost almost everyone else.

The sad thing is that I think there are some passionate football fans in the tri-state area who would really support a well run, consistent winning team (that includes a team that can win a playoff game) and I hate to use the hated Steelers as an example but look how their fan base supports them. I remember the Bengals teams of the 70's and 80's. There seemed to be more passion from most of the fan base in those days. Mike Brown needs to step down and turn the team over to someone with a real passion for the fans and for winning.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 06:49 PM)kalibengal Wrote: lame owner, pathetic coaches , no heart, passion and continually missing on 1st round picks (WTF is up with John Ross??!!) the 9th pick ? really ??
add to this the botched AJ trade with Browns and its just a BIG HOT MESS. The actions of AJ Green today says a lot...hes frustrated with this mess of a team and it all came out today
I'm done watching this crap for a while.

I agree with all of you. I WILL continue looking at this message board, but will not watch a Bengals game until all the "misfits" in this franchise are gone! Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 08:07 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: LOL, couldn't of said it any better

I was going for a liquid discharge from your nose. Did it work?  Cool Got to have something spirit lifting up in here. We suck pretty bad!

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 07:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If there is a single soul in that stadium next year I will be shocked.  If you lost me, I think you will have already lost almost everyone else.

I definitely won't be there. Sad
Reply/Quote
This is a total shit show. It's amazing to me how somebody as inept as Marvin is, gets paid to do what he does. AJ Green, I feel ya! I just don't give a shit anymore myself. Why should i, they definitely don't.
Reply/Quote
This game sort of drained what optimism I had. It's midseason so.....not a lot we can do in terms of coaching changes,player changes.
I'd PREFER Brown hires a good GM, however I'm not thinking he's done too bad in terms of drafting. I DO think we've failed the guys we HAVE drafted. I look at the roster...picks from rd 1,2,3.....quite a few. Of those..... NONE were a big surprise. They were NOT a big reach.
I ASSUME Alexander is DONE as O-Line coach. Lazor and Marvin ain't sure to stick. Not all the D Coaches, Spec Teams coaches are secure. That said, you can't do well hiring coaches mid season. Only OTHER fails, rejects are out there.
Reply/Quote
You know it’s bad when Ken Zampese is laughing at you.
Reply/Quote
I understand and feel everyone's frustration. Being a fan of Cincinnati sports teams has to be the equivalent of sports hell or the very least sports purgatory. I have been more and more pessimistic about this team. I try to say it's being realistic, but honestly, a lot of it's frustration. This is nowhere near the 90s though. We've had some recent success and it was painful to continuously lose in the playoffs, but that's a far cry from the 90s. In the 90s, it was a real treat to not be drafting in the top 5.

What is realistic and not just pessimism is the fact that Mike Brown will continue to run this team strictly for profit as opposed to winning. He and his family's wealth will always be more important than winning and especially the fans. I hate it, but there's nothing I can do to change it. With revenue sharing, Mike Brown and his family will continue to make money hand over fist and won't have to even consider changing anything they do. The money will roll in whether we buy tickets, jerseys, hats, foam fingers, hot dogs, or anything else. He'll keep getting profit from the league and will continue to pay himself and his family very handsomely for their front office positions. The cycle will continue. I am almost certain that whenever Katie takes over, it will be same shit different Brown.

Even with all of this, I will continue to be a fan. I will continue to love my team and I will continue to hope for a win every Sunday. I may make shitty comments and I may complain too much, but I'll never be able to turn my back on my hometown team. No matter where I live or go, I'm always going to be a fan of my Bengals (Reds and Musketeers as well). Believe me, I'd love to know what it's like to support and cheer for a winner, but I'll always stick with my Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Most telling stat this team is ranked last after the half. They average under 6 points in the second half of the game. Great job coaching way to make those half time adjustments Marvin. Now put the worst owner in the history of the NFL in the mix and this is what we have
Reply/Quote
Paul shoulda pulled out...

[Image: abort_zps0ouetqwx.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I can assure you racer if there aren't major, big time changes on this team/coaches I won't be watching the Bengals next season. I'm not even sure how much more I'm watching this season ?
Reply/Quote
Hmm, I stuck around after the 2010 debacle even though I could see why Mike and Marvin were the type of duo that could drive players to the brink of insanity. What's the point of giving up on the team now, if not then? We still have Dalton and Green and if they did happen to leave then we can just convince ourselves they were the problem and that the next crew will get it done while Esiason/Pickens/Palmer/Chad/Daton/Green were just wieners who wouldn't win.
Reply/Quote
The St. Louis Bengals are sounding better and better aren’t they?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Not me. On to Tennessee!
Reply/Quote
I have to believe that someone in that FO, not Mikey, keeps up with what fans are saying on message boards. Especially this one, which I assume, is the most read Bengals board in Bengaldom. JO is even involved with this board. Surely they know fans are going to jump ship all over again if changes aren't made. I've been a Bengals fan since day one in 68 and I'm ready to jump.
Reply/Quote
This team is just unwatchable. Boring, inept. It's like every Sunday is 3 hours wasted. Gino and Dunlap are free agents next year. One of them bolts, maybe both if ebenezer doesn't find the wd40 to loosen the purse strings.

Marvins lost this team and its obvious. This team is losing fans, paying customers. It's obvious. The team needs to make sweeping changes. It's obvious. To all but one.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals bring back Marvin ,then a lot of fans should follow suit. Because we aren't winning NOTHING under a bafoon coaching staff . I guarantee it,how long have we been waiting?
Reply/Quote