Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End
(11-05-2017, 07:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If there is a single soul in that stadium next year I will be shocked.  If you lost me, I think you will have already lost almost everyone else.

Prepare to be shocked. Inexplicably, there are still thousands out there that are willing to believe winning is just around the corner, for one reason or another. They could (and probably will) lose their next 2 just as ugly as they lost this one and there will still be, minimum, 30,000+ in the stadium for their next home game. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 07:26 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: We're second last in attendance only in front of the chargers. I think the death nail was the last playoff game. Honestly I am surprised that this team recovered from 2010 and then the Palmer trade demands.

*Death knell

Just sayin'... Ninja

The thing i'd like to see most, is the Bengals shooting to #32 in attendance, and putting serious distance between themselves and #31.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 02:03 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: *Death knell

Just sayin'... Ninja

The thing i'd like to see most, is the Bengals shooting to #32 in attendance, and putting serious distance between themselves and #31.

Not that Mike would care, he stills gets his $$$ from the league and the television deals.

Wish someone could catch him on tape making a racist remark so the league could go all Donald Sterling on his ass and make him sell the team.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 02:07 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not that Mike would care, he stills gets his $$$ from the league and the television deals.

Wish someone could catch him on tape making a racist remark so the league could go all Donald Sterling on his ass and make him sell the team.

I could think of all kinds of things that would happen to cause change with this team. Unfortunately, it's a team i follow and i'm not that lucky. 

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 02:03 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: *Death knell

Just sayin'... Ninja

When you're #31st in attendance, and #32 in attendance plays in a 27,000 seat soccer stadium, #31 is last in attendance.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 01:55 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Prepare to be shocked. Inexplicably, there are still thousands out there that are willing to believe winning is just around the corner, for one reason or another. They could (and probably will) lose their next 2 just as ugly as they lost this one and there will still be, minimum, 30,000+ in the stadium for their next home game. 

Those are largely season ticket holders.  I saw a TON of fans trying to sell their tickets at the Colts game, and not getting $10 per ticket.  No one will renew next year, which is why I said next year.  People like me will go to the rest of the games this year (and hurl insults) because I have already paid for the tickets.  
Reply/Quote
If Marvin is renewed, I am OUTTIE !!!! Unless Hell freezes over and we make and win a playoff game.
Reply/Quote