Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
The Ja'Marr Chase Thread
(12-26-2021, 06:17 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He looked superb today.

And the taunt was BS. It did allow more yards for Burrow, but yeah.

Chase got a lot of slot looks today which he made some big plays out of.  Zac seemed to listen to his input.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-26-2021, 06:17 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: & yet a few people insist on posting he's a bust because he didn't keep up his 3,000 yard, 50 TD pace after the first couple of games.  Hilarious

Joe also leads the NFL in deep balls.  Something we couldn't do at all last year...Chase's presence opens up all of that. 
(12-26-2021, 06:25 PM)Whatever Wrote: Chase got a lot of slot looks today which he made some big plays out of.  Zac seemed to listen to his input.

Bout damn time. He’s just so dangerous after the catch.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(12-26-2021, 07:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:  

This duo is going to be LETHAL as they continue to develop with Burrow. They’re basically still babies (21 & 22) and are already this good. And we’ve never even seen Burrow get a real offseason with them yet…

Nice to see him come out of the slump, which tbh is probably more Zac's fault for not listening to his guy sooner. I'd say we officially have a pair of #1 WRs. Boyd's not too shabby himself. Smirk
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.

:lol:

(12-26-2021, 11:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
LOL

Baltimore certainly does have a history of DCs who talk too damn much.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Just rewatched his highlights from weeks 1-8 and it’s insane that teams left him in man coverage so often
-Housh
Kid being a bust to receiving records in the span of a handful of posts.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Chase does it right! The biggest thing that stands out to me about him is passion. This man goes 110% all the time even when the ball isn't coming to him. He blocks his butt off!

He moves gracefully and seems to glide around like in a brutal ballet braking the ankles of his would be tacklers.
(12-26-2021, 06:26 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Joe also leads the NFL in deep balls.  Something we couldn't do at all last year...Chase's presence opens up all of that. 

The O-line has been a little better which helps a lot too but you can't double team everyone!  Thank God Frank Pollack is back but imagine what could happen if Joe had a couple more good O-lineman!

With Chase being selected as a starter in the Pro Bowl, and also breaking every single franchise rookie WR record (and if there’s one thing this franchise has had its phenomenal WR’s) I don’t see how he’s not OROY.

(12-27-2021, 03:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
With Chase being selected as a starter in the Pro Bowl, and also breaking every single franchise rookie WR record (and if there’s one thing this franchise has had its phenomenal WR’s) I don’t see how he’s not OROY.

He's not a QB and he doesn't play in New England.  All Mac Jones had to do this year is not suck.
(12-27-2021, 10:36 AM)M.W. Wrote: Chase does it right! The biggest thing that stands out to me about him is passion. This man goes 110% all the time even when the ball isn't coming to him. He blocks his butt off!

He moves gracefully and seems to glide around like in a brutal ballet braking the ankles of his would be tacklers.

Every last one of our skill positions guys were blocking their asses off down field yesterday... It's awesome to see that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(12-22-2021, 09:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That was against Marlon Humphrey and the Ravens.

Ahh yes, sorry. I couldn't remember exactly when it was and when I looked at his stat lines, I looked at the wrong row.
Jets was when his production started to take a dip.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

(12-27-2021, 03:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Jones will get votes simply for the turn around in New England and being a QB.

If Pitt makes the playoffs over the Bengals, Harris will get votes. Going to have 1000 plus rushing yards and he has 400 plus receiving yards. 

What really bothers me about the 2nd guy there, the OL in pitt has to be the worst in the league, they have to be ranked somewhere around 30th to 32nd. If they get a line, Harris is going to be a giant pain in the ass for the next 4 or 5 seasons. 

Why can't pitt just die for a decade....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Pretty damn good company. And those other two guys are both 28 years old. Chase is 21. Let that sink in…

(12-28-2021, 07:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Pretty damn good company. And those other two guys are both 28 years old. Chase is 21. Let that sink in…

& ESPN was trying to tell me Waddle has to be the ROY favorite because of his 92 receptions.
(12-28-2021, 07:29 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: & ESPN was trying to tell me Waddle has to be the ROY favorite because of his 92 receptions.

Chase has twice as many TD’s…