Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
The Ja'Marr Chase Thread
(12-28-2021, 07:29 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: & ESPN was trying to tell me Waddle has to be the ROY favorite because of his 92 receptions.

espn trying to say anything to not give the bengals credit
Pat McAfee to Dan Orvlasky
"You guys have all of the rights to show all of these plays and you guys choose to yell at each other instead."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
I’m going to have to check out more of this guy’s breakdowns.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Chase for ROY. 3 TDs and 266 yards in one game!
(01-02-2022, 06:33 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Chase for ROY. 3 TDs and 266 yards in one game!

Dude went off the rails. When KC started mocking his dance, he knew it was time...

Contested catches have been the glaring weakness in Chase's game all year. He came up with some huge ones today.
You single cover chase you lose.
(01-02-2022, 06:42 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: You single cover chase you lose.

This is the new rule.

That 50/50 ball at this point is a 80/20 ball in Chase's favor. He was so smart sitting out the 2020 season
-Housh
"i did that? Aw shit!" lol...this guy
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
He passed Justin Jefferson’s rookie record for yards, and has the most TD’s since Randy Moss…

What an absolute ***** stud.

(12-21-2021, 01:54 AM)Benton Wrote: Yeah, unfair to label him a bust. But a far cry from the start of the season. If we're looking at sub-1000 seasons for single digit touchdowns, then meh. He's gone from being someone entertaining to watch to 'oh, that guy.'

Happily eating crow. I don’t know enough about football to know what went on today, but something went down and he torched them. Also, it was back to the Burrow Chase divine chemistry… some of those catches I swear only Burrow and Chase could do them.

So happy for you guys. Wish they were on the Saints but… can’t be happier for yall. Please for the love of God protect burrow next season.
If Mac Jones gets RoY because he's like really good at handing the ball off I'm going to be pissed.
(01-02-2022, 06:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He passed Justin Jefferson’s rookie record for yards, and has the most TD’s since Randy Moss…

What an absolute ***** stud.

I bet he text Jefferson and said "I told you I'd do it in 16".
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

(01-02-2022, 09:13 PM)Synric Wrote: I bet he text Jefferson and said "I told you I'd do it in 16".

[Image: wldfak9huew71.jpg]

Thank you Ja'Marr Chase, you netted me 50.10 fantasy points today for the championship game in the Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League.
Guys should really stop pissing off our star players (or better yet - don’t).

(01-02-2022, 06:36 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Dude went off the rails. When KC started mocking his dance, he knew it was time...

That catch he made up the sideline where he held the ball out with one hand was the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen. I loved it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
I thought about that clip from Nate Burleson during this game…

(01-02-2022, 11:25 PM)jason Wrote: That catch he made up the sideline where he held the ball out with one hand was the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen. I loved it.

Was that on the 3rd and 27?

(01-02-2022, 11:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Was that on the 3rd and 27?

No. I just went back and looked at it. It was 2nd and 8 for more than 8 yards. That 3rd and 27 was so clutch though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021