The Kenny PICKIT era has begun
And it's a wonderful thing:
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kenny Pick it!!!!!!!!

Hilarious

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Kenny Pick it!!!!!!!!

Hilarious

Still had two less turnovers than Burrows first game this year  Cool
I'd say things are looking up
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Still had two less turnovers than Burrows first game this year  Cool

LOL. Going back to 4 games ago. Is that how far you've fallen? tsktsk

Let's see if Pick it!!!! can throw 6 TDs with ZERO INTs in the next 3 games.  Smirk

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 06:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. Going back to 4 games ago. Is that how far you've fallen? tsktsk

Let's see if Pick it!!!! can throw 6 TDs with ZERO INTs in the next 3 games.  Smirk

Evidently you need to be reminded of Pole Smokin' Joe's first ever game....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401220161

And with a full pre season of prep too
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 06:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Evidently you need to be reminded of Pole Smokin' Joe's first ever game....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401220161

And with a full pre season of prep too

1 pick, for a full game and he drove the Bengals down the field at the end and only didn't get the go ahead TD because AJ Green pushed off in the end zone and then to top it off, Fat Randy missed a chip shot FG to take it to overtime. 

Also, that was the covid year. There was no preseason. 

LOSER!

Reply/Quote

Starts at 6:50...definitely got to love his maturity and leadership qualities 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 06:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 1 pick, for a full game and he drove the Bengals down the field at the end and only didn't get the go ahead TD because AJ Green pushed off in the end zone and then to top it off, Fat Randy missed a chip shot FG to take it to overtime. 

Also, that was the covid year. There was no preseason. 

LOSER!

Bla bla bla...he also put up more points in one half too. I know you're a Bengals fan and you have no patience because you're always chasing the Steelers, but he did a lot in his first game. Definitely moved the offense and made throw better than Mitch. 
Reply/Quote
Typical bad coaching move by Tomlin.  Wanted to give the team a spark instead of just having the team prepare with the guy.

Personally I think he'll be an improvement over Trubiski.  I blame coaching for throwing him out there in the middle of the first half after saying he wasn't going to make a move.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 06:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bla bla bla...he also put up more points in one half too. I know you're a Bengals fan and you have no patience because you're always chasing the Steelers, but he did a lot in his first game. Definitely moved the offense and made throw better than Mitch. 

He's better than Biscuit but that's like saying broccoli is better than cauliflower. 

It's still  Sick

P.S. Bengals haven't chased the Steelers for a couple years now and i'm afraid (for you) it's gonna be that way for a while.  Wink

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 07:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's better than Biscuit but that's like saying broccoli is better than cauliflower. 

It's still  Sick

P.S. Bengals haven't chased the Steelers for a couple years now and i'm afraid (for you) it's gonna be that way for a while.  Wink

The Steelers are 1-0 vs the Bengals in their last 1 game.  Cool
Stop living in the past. 

PS...I happen to like Broccoli AND cauliflower.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 07:09 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The Steelers are 1-0 vs the Bengals in their last 1 game.  Cool
Stop living in the past. 

PS...I happen to like Broccoli AND cauliflower.

Gotta suck knowing the only Steelers win this year is because a fluke long snapper injury. They look like a 5-11 team right now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 07:13 PM)Synric Wrote: Gotta suck knowing the only Steelers win this year is because a fluke long snapper injury. They look like a 5-11 team right now.

If that? They're 1-3 right now

Next four games: Bills, Buccaneers, Dolphins, Eagles

They could easily be 2-6 or even 1-7 after this next four.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Still had two less turnovers than Burrows first game this year  Cool

Yep, looking up at Howeverthehellyoupronounceit Field. Smelly Pickit era has begun 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 07:13 PM)Synric Wrote: Gotta suck knowing the only Steelers win this year is because a fluke long snapper injury. They look like a 5-11 team right now.

And it's a Pittsburgh kid (Adomitis) who's fixing that problem for you (you're welcome...again). 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 07:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If that? They're 1-3 right now

Next four games: Bills, Buccaneers, Dolphins, Eagles

They could easily be 2-6 or even 1-7 after this next four.

I smell 4 upsets and 5-3 after that stretch Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 07:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: FXar7pAXoAMcA5l?format=jpg&name=small]
Yep, looking up at Howeverthehellyoupronounceit Field. Smelly Pickit era has begun 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 07:51 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I smell 4 upsets and 5-3 after that stretch Wink

Put the kool-aid down and step away from the Bong.
Reply/Quote
2 rushing TDs and 3 picks. I thought I was reading RB8’s stat line.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 08:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 2 rushing TDs and 3 picks. I thought I was reading RB8’s stat line.

Shit. This means that he's going to want $300M guaranteed when his rookie contract is up.
Reply/Quote