Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Kenny PICKIT era has begun
(10-25-2022, 10:14 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Fellow Steeler fans reading this, don't take this personal, but in general our Yinzer fanbase is the absolute worst. 

Not a Steeler fan, but I agree with this. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
As the games start to get cooler...
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Kenny pick it, drop it, fumble it, flop it strikes again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
*Trubisky loses his job to a QB that throws 3 INT.*

Today: "Well, shit, I can do that. Time to get my job back against the Ravens."

Reply/Quote

Maybe next year...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:  

Maybe next year...

Meh, even to be in contention on the last day of the season was WAAAY more than I expected at 2-6.  I would have loved to have seen them make it, but the progress they made bodes very well for next year.  Enjoy this year's playoffs without the Steelers.  It may be your last for a while.  

Edit: Now that I see your hidden message, let me just say that those words would have stung a lot more without a 7-2 finish to the season.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2022, 12:44 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I think we're going to see steady improvement.  It won't be soon enough to save the season, but I predict he'll be looking pretty good by December.  

Just wanted to put this out there ... 

This was from back in October when they were 2-6. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 01:31 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Meh, even to be in contention on the last day of the season was WAAAY more than I expected at 2-8.  I would have loved to have seen them make it, but the progress they made bodes very well for next year.  Enjoy this year's playoffs without the Steelers.  It may be your last for a while.  

Edit: Now that I see your hidden message, let me just say that those words would have stung a lot more without a 7-2 finish to the season.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611151efc7aadcc9f562f...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 01:46 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Just wanted to put this out there ... 

This was from back in October when they were 2-8.  Cool

Really now?  Hmm

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 01:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Really now?  Hmm

2-6. Whatever.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 01:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Really now?  Hmm

Can't expect Steelers fans to be able to do basic math.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 77dnly.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 02:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: 77dnly.jpg]

He's already passed the eyeball test better than Bridgewater ever did.  But, as I said in another thread, next year will tell us what kind of QB he's going to be going forward.  He'll have an entire offseason of football being his job and other teams will have an entire offseason to dissect his film.  I'm cautiously optimistic, especially because his decision making is very good, which is usually what sinks otherwise talented QB's.
Reply/Quote