Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legion of Boom?
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

They blow. Of course I want the Seahaeks to win, but I can't say I hate seeing those morons getting blistered time and again.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't think Pitt has run the ball since pre-game
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Moron Steeler fans chanting Heath every time a white guy catches the ball.

Reply/Quote
Well, the Legion of Boom certainly has been firing some duds.

However, the Steel Curtain is looking a bit porous and rusted..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
And Ben quits on his team

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And Ben quits on his team

Or has a concussion.  Could be that.

Rolleyes

But yeah, Tomlin deciding to but the game in the hands of the defense was just brilliant.  Right up there with the fake FG and the ACTUAL FG on 4th down with 3:32 left in the game.

He should be left on the west coast.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or has a concussion.  Could be that.

Rolleyes

But yeah, Tomlin deciding to but the game in the hands of the defense was just brilliant.  Right up there with the fake FG and the ACTUAL FG on 4th down with 3:32 left in the game.

Concussions are serious business.  Hope he comes back to finish the season.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Concussions are serious business.  Hope he comes back to finish the season.

Ben will be back.  He is tough as nails.  I want him full health so when the Bengals beat the Steelers again they have no excuses.  :)

On a side note, I wonder who will win the AFCN toilet bowl Monday night? Then again does it even matter? HAHA
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:13 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Ben will be back.  He is tough as nails.  I want him full health so when the Bengals beat the Steelers again they have no excuses.  :)

Oh...there are plenty of excuses.

[Image: 18zby405wm7jnjpg.jpg]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

Rolleyes

Yeah shoulda kicked when he faked and gone for the TD at the end.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh...there are plenty of excuses.

Looooooooool.

Couldn't have picked a better picture man
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah shoulda kicked when he faked and gone for the TD at the end.

Yep.  But I have the over on the number of platitudes and catch phrases for his press conference this week.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

Rolleyes

I know youre no tomlin fan and I thought one of the reasons was because he was too aggressive.  But now youre upset that he wasnt aggressive at the end? 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

They blow.  Of course I want the Seahaeks to win, but I can't say I hate seeing those morons getting blistered time and again.

I think almost everyone who doesn't live in Seattle likes seeing their defense get blasted. It says a lot that the Seahawks were so arrogant last season that they actually had most of the country rooting for the Patriots in the last Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:46 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I know youre no tomlin fan and I thought one of the reasons was because he was too aggressive.  But now youre upset that he wasnt aggressive at the end? 

Its that he doesn't know WHEN to be aggressive.  *IF* that fake FG had worked I still would have called it a stupid play...just one that worked.

But with 3:32 left and a defense that hasn't stopped the Seahawks in the second half you kick and then hope they will suddenly play better?   Hilarious

I like aggressive play calling...but it has to be smart too.

Tomlin like to say he coaches with his "belly".  Well he had too much turkey before this game.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  But I have the over on the number of platitudes and catch phrases for his press conference this week.

The line is set at how many passing yards we gave up tonight. I'm still taking the over.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Its that he doesn't know WHEN to be aggressive.  *IF* that fake FG had worked I still would have called it a stupid play...just one that worked.

But with 3:32 left and a defense that hasn't stopped the Seahawks in the second half you kick and then hope they will suddenly play better?   Hilarious

I like aggressive play calling...but it has to be smart too.

Tomlin like to say he coaches with his "belly".  Well he had too much turkey before this game.
It's normally the punter that holds, right? But we brought in Jones and then shifted out of a field goal formation, so we weren't really going for the element of surprise. The play design was great, but our best chance at covert that is with Ben on the field. No halfway surprises are needed when we have a HOF qb and mismatches everywhere with our skill players.

I don't get how we go for it there, and go for two to go up by 4, but then kick field goals from the goal line twice.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 10:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh...there are plenty of excuses.

Funny that you would imply that Tomlinson is the reason, when he took yinz to the promised land...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Obviously I only see the Steelers on a limited basis, but Tomlin's chance taking seems totally random. What was the sorta fake FG based on? That was basically a ten point swing in a game decided by nine.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Obviously I only see the Steelers on a limited basis, but Tomlin's chance taking seems totally random. What was the sorta fake FG based on? That was basically a ten point swing in a game decided by nine.
He makes those calls based on how he feels at any given moment . No seriously, that's the explanations he gives at his press conferences. If his belly feels good, then he goes for it. I guess he was constipated in the 4th quarter.
Reply/Quote