Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legion of Boom?
(11-30-2015, 02:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ha, I don't blame Ben for taking himself out of that game since Tomlin's decisions pretty much made winning an impossibility.  

Ben's head throbbing, pain and dizziness began after Tomlin pulled him in favor of letting Jones throw to the left tackle on 4th down
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 06:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Ben's head throbbing, pain and dizziness began after Tomlin pulled him in favor of letting Jones throw to the left tackle on 4th down

Ben to AB?  Hell no.  Landry to Villunueva.    That's the ticket.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: Don't forget Hasslebeck getting flagged for blocking below the waist while making a tackle..... Hilarious

Not sure, but I think he got flagged for a missed block, not a tackle.  Not that it makes much difference.  Legitimately bad call either way.  The only one that was indisputable.  
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 09:24 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Not sure, but I think he got flagged for a missed block, not a tackle.  Not that it makes much difference.  Legitimately bad call either way.  The only one that was indisputable.  

I just recall him throwing an INT and him making a tackle along the sideline and getting a flag LOL

On a side note.....it seems Pig Pen now had a migraine instead of a concussion. Rolleyes

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 12:56 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I just recall him throwing an INT and him making a tackle along the sideline and getting a flag LOL

On a side note.....it seems Pig Pen now had a migraine instead of a concussion. Rolleyes
Everyone watching got a migraine from Tomlin's decisions.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 01:13 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Everyone watching got a migraine from Tomlin's decisions.

LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 01:13 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Everyone watching got a migraine from Tomlin's decisions.

Not me I love it Cry LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Oh yea Mooning
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote