Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mueller Report thread
(03-26-2019, 12:03 PM)Dill Wrote: When I reported that Hannity wants the DOJ to go after her?? 

I have no idea how you could be confused as Gino has suggested he has already spoken to you about it, but I was pointing to post 19.

Is it valid to compare the two? Absolutely. I just took umbrage with the suggestion and "calling out"  they should not be in "this" thread. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-26-2019, 12:03 PM)Dill Wrote: When I reported that Hannity wants the DOJ to go after her?? 

Indeed.  You listed her name which allowed someone else to use her as an example of...something...and blame you for bringing her up in the first place.

Sadly I didn't "talk to you" publicly about sharing a list from someone else that mentioned her.  Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
WTH are you guys talking about?!?!

I feel like I'm reading some kinda secret code here!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(03-26-2019, 12:41 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: WTH are you guys talking about?!?!

I feel like I'm reading some kinda secret code here!

[Image: mullermuellermueller.jpg]
(03-26-2019, 12:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea how you could be confused as Gino has suggested he has already spoken to you about it, but I was pointing to post 19.

Is it valid to compare the two? Absolutely. I just took umbrage with the suggestion and "calling out"  they should not be in "this" thread. 

I brought up Lynch in Post #19? 

What? Dino never spoke to me about this. The hypcrite has been talking behind my back.  
(03-26-2019, 01:09 PM)Dill Wrote: I brought up Lynch in Post #19. 

What? Dino never spoke to me about this. The hypcrite has been talking behind my back.  

Or did I?  Cool
(03-26-2019, 01:09 PM)Dill Wrote: I brought up Lynch in Post #19? 

He sort of hinted that it's possible he did.  If not directly, then through some backdoor connection. It was a little weird.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Mueller finished his report.

Wtf does that have to do with Loretta Lynch?
(03-26-2019, 01:24 PM)Benton Wrote: Mueller finished his report.

Republicans want to investigate her, now. Beyond that, no idea.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

You have to go back to where bfine quote JJ.  It's about hypocrisy from both sides.  I am reporting not commentating.  If that's the right word. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-26-2019, 01:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Republicans want to investigate her, now. Beyond that, no idea.

Little Lindsey and his witch hunts, eh.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(03-26-2019, 01:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He sort of hinted that it's possible he did.  If not directly, then through some backdoor connection.  It was a little weird.

I was told I should have spoken up to Dill for bringing her up but someone "knows why" I didn't.  All I said was that know one knows what I said if it isn't on the public board.

But he's successfully created a distraction (again) and blamed someone else (again) when the two posts could not have been more different (a list versus and accusation).

ThumbsUp
(03-26-2019, 02:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: I was told I should have spoken up to Dill for bringing her up but someone "knows why" I didn't.  All I said was that know one knows what I said if it isn't on the public board.

But he's successfully created a distraction (again) and blamed someone else (again) when the two posts could not have been more different (a list versus and accusation).

ThumbsUp

A distraction from the Dems face plant?   Ninja

(03-26-2019, 02:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A distraction from the Dems face plant?   Ninja

More from Graham's head plant in Trump's rear.   Smirk
Trump supporters should be demanding the reports public release (they don't believe Trump or else they would).

This is very hurtful to their cause, and damning to 2020 as Dems will run on if they are elected POTUS they will release the report. And they'll win. A cover up is sometimes worse than the crime.

No one believes Trump was exonerated and yet his administration, republicans in congress, and his supporters want it hidden from the world.

So what are they hiding? Why the cover up?

Trump supporter should be outraged the world can't see Trumps been "exonerated".

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(03-26-2019, 01:09 PM)Dill Wrote: I brought up Lynch in Post #19? 

I said you brought up investigations when she was the AG.

And her "saying Hi in passing" to Slick Willie  the eve of the release of her report is quite germane to anyone talking bout the impartiality of the AG in this case.

Of course anyone that wants to believe Trump is the first politician to do so shady shit will stick their fingers in their ears as sing la,la,la 

She, along with Obama, was part of the conspiracy to rig the election. 
The Mueller Report has opened the way for payback, for investigation of the investigators.

You need to start watching Fox, Benton.  Get some journalistic standards. LMAO
Bfine complaining about Lynch speaking with Bill who wasn't even under investigation falls on blind eyes given we all know about Trumps convo's with Comey (and everything else he did to obstruct the investigation. Could you imagine if Bill or Obama did all that!). Not sure why he still thinks that's a good line of attack.

It just reminds people of what Trump did that they don't care about. So do they really care that Lynch spoke to Bill as they both landed at an airport?

Answer: No.

And that's unfortunate. But we all should be glad that Trump is exposing this.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(03-22-2019, 06:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Everyone on the right will erase their memory of Trump swearing that the Russians never interfered with the election.

It does not matter that he was 100% wrong when he called that claim "Fake news".

Tit for Tat. If you gonna meddle in other countries elections, then do be upset when they meddle in yours.
(03-26-2019, 03:13 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bfine complaining about Lynch speaking with Bill who wasn't even under investigation falls on blind eyes given we all know about Trumps convo's with Comey (and everything else he did to obstruct the investigation. Could you imagine if Bill or Obama did all that!). Not sure why he still thinks that's a good line of attack.

It just reminds people of what Trump did that they don't care about. So do they really care that Lynch spoke to Bill as they both landed at an airport?

Answer: No.

I didn't complain about Lynch; I simply asked was she the beacon of impartiality after you chose to continually complain about the current AG. You never really answered.

What did Trump do in this instance that nobody is caring about?  

Can you imagine if Melania had had a chance encounter (aka boarded his plane and spoke with him in private) with Barr the night before the release of these findings? 

Answer: Yes, I can definitely imagine what you and others would be saying.