Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mueller Report thread
(05-31-2019, 10:39 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I don't know. I could envision a scenario where I could be his friend.... if the price was right Wink

I always said I could room with Satan and get along.  I'm easy going.  But I wouldn't be his "friend".

Also, based on a couple roommates in college I may have roomed with Satan.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-31-2019, 10:45 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think $250,000 is the going rate, but....you have to do some things.

Shhhh Don't tell Fred, he might be game.

I think he's like the only person that said "hit it" on a pic of Hillary.. Sick

And wasn't there a Politician in Canada that paid someone to be his friend?? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-31-2019, 11:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh that Barr.  What a stand up guy!   Ninja

They've made it hard for their supporters/defenders to keep up with the talking points now that they disagree with the premise of the Mueller report that they stated said there was "no collusion, no obstruction".

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(05-31-2019, 10:45 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think $250,000 is the going rate, but....you have to do some things.

That's cool. I'm pretty good at peeing.

I would need the money up front, though. I've heard the stories about him and contractors.

I'll bet that is a deal killer, eh.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/justice-dept-agrees-to-turn-over-key-mueller-evidence-to-house/ar-AACFwbH?ocid=ientp

Quote:The Justice Department, after weeks of tense negotiations, has agreed to provide Congress with key evidence collected by Robert S. Mueller III that could shed light on possible obstruction of justice and abuse of power by President Trump, the House Judiciary Committee said on Monday.

The exact scope of the material the Justice Department has agreed to provide was not immediately clear, though the committee signaled that it could be a breakthrough after weeks of wrangling over those materials and others that the Judiciary panel demanded under subpoena. The Trump administration’s blockade of the material had ground the Democratic investigations of Mr. Trump’s possible obstruction of justice and abuse of power to a halt.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

When you feel you've gotten away with collusion once even after your son admits to it, why not go for it again? Who can blame him. A big chunk of Americans have long turned on their country to cheer these attacks on America from foreign countries on behalf of Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/politics/donald-trump-spy-election-2020-foreign-government/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=link&utm_content=2019-06-13T12%3A10%3A38&utm_medium=social

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-think-id-take-it-in-exclusive-interview-trump-says-he-would-listen-if-foreigners-offered-dirt-on-opponents/ar-AACMWHP?ocid=ientp

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/06/13/david-jolly-says-time-for-impeachment-has-come-the-eyes-of-the-nation-are-on-pelosi/23748613/

I don't think there is a choice after this stunning confession.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/06/13/why-trumps-comment-about-accepting-foreign-help-is-so-astounding/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f0328692c6b8

Fox News is panicked and rightfully so. It's looking more and more like Trump can't win an election without the help of a foreign countries attack on America.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-2020-dirt-fox-news-rick-santorum-090045316.html

And of course his defenders and voters are fine with that. You guys should be so proud.

I'd rather lose then need help from one of Americas enemy's.

Are Trump supporters even claiming to be proAmerica anymore? Or have they accepted the fact they aren't and they've voted for the most Anti American President in this great Nations history.

(06-13-2019, 02:34 PM)jj22 Wrote: Fox News is panicked and rightfully so. It's looking more and more like Trump can't win an election without the help of a foreign countries attack on America.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-2020-dirt-fox-news-rick-santorum-090045316.html

And of course his defenders and voters are fine with that. You guys should be so proud.

I'd rather lose then need help from one of Americas enemy's.

Are Trump supporters even claiming to be proAmerica anymore? Or have they accepted the fact they are they've voted for the most Anti American President in this great Nations history.

Yea. Next time we will have to getting a British agent with Russian info, run it thru a Fisa court, and be a good American I am spier, I've anointed myself better than everyone, cuz everyone is deplorable except us, I'm just extremely careless. Too many commas to even make a sentence of it.
(06-13-2019, 02:57 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Yea. Next time we will have to getting a British agent with Russian info, run it thru a Fisa court, and be a good American I am spier,

Could you repeat this in English?
(06-13-2019, 07:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Could you repeat this in English?

lolz When the president you adore sits in the oval office and openly betrays America and welcomes foreign attacks on our democracy and you try to defend him... I suspect most that are out there defending him are writing the same kind of gibberish bullshit. 
Setting up a meeting with Russians to discuss leaking hacked emails is totally the same as talking to the "Prince of Whales".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

But Hillary did it so its ok. Yawn What Trump did/is going to do is illegal plain and simple. Hillary's campaign contracted a American company to do opp research. This company PAID Steele to get info.on her opponent Not illegal. Getting help from a foreign government for FREE is considered receiving something of value which could compromise the potential candidate (illegal). Nothing is "free" in this world. Hope this clears things up.
(06-14-2019, 07:14 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: But Hillary did it so its ok.  Yawn  What Trump did/is going to do is illegal plain and simple. Hillary's campaign contracted a American company to do opp research. This company PAID Steele to get info.on her opponent  Not illegal. Getting help from a foreign government for FREE is considered receiving something of value which could compromise the potential candidate (illegal). Nothing is "free" in this world. Hope this clears things up.

Not really.

Hillary did not respond to the overtures of a foreign government.
Nor did persons in her campaign arrange secret meetings with the representatives of a foreign adversary to get around US intel services.

If an American company pays a British national to utilize his resources to get information about the Russian government, that is NOT "getting help from a foreign government for free." (Especially if the information is supposed to be a state secret. )It is campaign research and perfectly legal.

I.e., Hillary didn't "do it." The claim that she did is just another FFE (Fox false equivalence).
(06-13-2019, 09:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Setting up a meeting with Russians to discuss leaking hacked emails is totally the same as talking to the "Prince of Whales".

[Image: trump-prince-of-whales-900x510.jpg]
(06-13-2019, 09:42 AM)jj22 Wrote: https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/06/13/david-jolly-says-time-for-impeachment-has-come-the-eyes-of-the-nation-are-on-pelosi/23748613/

I don't think there is a choice after this stunning confession.

LOL that proves he didn't intentionally break the law.  He doesn't know what the law is.
It's just amazing that Trump can't win an election without the help of our enemy's attacking the country and it's citizens on his behalf.

And Trump supporters are running around proud of that.

Makes me yearn for the days they loved their country. Even if it was only when black athletes kneeled to protest injustice during some song from the 1800's even tho the song wasn't even meant or wrote for them.

(06-14-2019, 11:50 AM)Dill Wrote: Not really.

Hillary did not respond to the overtures of a foreign government.
Nor did persons in her campaign arrange secret meetings with the representatives of a foreign adversary to get around US intel services.

If an American company pays a British national to utilize his resources to get information about the Russian government, that is NOT "getting help from a foreign government for free." (Especially if the information is supposed to be a state secret. )It is campaign research and perfectly legal.

I.e., Hillary didn't "do it."   The claim that she did is just another FFE (Fox false equivalence).
Are you saying Chris Cumo is wrong? Hillary not responding was after the fact of what I posted. I'm just repleting what I seen on TV last night. Is that allowed here?
(06-14-2019, 03:51 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Are you saying Chris Cumo is wrong? Hillary not responding was after the fact of what I posted. I'm just repleting what I seen on TV last night. Is that allowed here?

Chris Cuomo equated Hillary's request for campaign research with the Trump campaign's efforts to work with Russia?