Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The NFL is investigating why the Bengals did not list Joe Burrow on the injury report
(11-29-2023, 11:31 AM)Wyche Wrote: I saw that.... typical Florio StOoLeR shit. I also saw a response to that on social media. There is a lot of film of Joe "flexing" his hand between snaps going back a while. Seems like it's a habit thing....like QBs that licked their fingers before getting the snap.

Yep

Every QB from pee-wee through Pro licked their index and middle fingers right before the snap, haha. It's just a habit thing. Joe flexing his hand is most likely just a habit thing and indicative of nothing.

It's like baseball players tightening their batting gloves every 10 seconds. Habit, nerves, superstition?

Florio sucks
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2023, 01:56 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep

Every QB from pee-wee through Pro licked their index and middle fingers right before the snap, haha. It's just a habit thing. Joe flexing his hand is most likely just a habit thing and indicative of nothing.

It's like baseball players tightening their batting gloves every 10 seconds. Habit, nerves, superstition?

Florio sucks

These younguns don't remember the finger lick. Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2023, 10:42 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Florio really doesn't want this to go away. I mean, he is a Steelers fan.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/pre-game-bengals-ravens-video-shows-joe-burrow-flexing-right-hand

What a sad sack of shit.  Mellow

(11-29-2023, 09:27 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Such a little worm. That guy needs headlocked, noogie’d, and shoved into a locker.

Made me laugh out loud STC. This is why we need SOME bullies, for these types. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Florio sucks

Joe Morgan flapping his back elbow before hitting.
Reply/Quote

Or like Jim Thome fiddling with his cockenballs constantly while up to bat?
Reply/Quote