Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The NFL is rigged
Most gold produced today in the US comes from mines in the state of Nevada. The 49ers got their name simply for the date in history (1849) where tens of thousands of people migrated to California from all over the world to pan for gold.

Mike Shanahan (Kyle Shanahan's dad) and Ed McCaffrey (Christian McCaffrey's dad) were apart of the last 49ers SB winning team. Gary Kubiak was too and his sons are now working for the 49ers.

Steve Wilks went 6-6 with the Panthers as interim coach before being hired by the 49ers.

49ers opened up this season against the Steelers, 6 time SB champions.

Allegiant Stadium is nicknamed “The Death Star" and this connects to Saturn, the 6th planet from the Sun. Saturn-day is the 6th day of the week, and now NASA is receiving images of “the Saturn Hexagon” (6-sided) atmospheric formation at Saturn’s poles. The six pointed star or hexagram is really the star of Saturn. The six pointed star is called the Talisman of Saturn. Saturday is the day of Shabbat. 

In Genesis, man was created on the 6th day of creation. This is why 6 is also known as the number of man.

Its interesting that this news comes out just days before SB58.
[Image: mwaFPN2.png]

Mahomes can get his 26th overall loss. 26 is the gematric number, being the sum of the Hebrew characters and being the name of the god of Israel – YHWH (Yahweh). YHWH is El Saturn. Yesreile/Israel is the ancient Phoenician name for the planet Saturn.

[Image: K1bIxGi.png]
The Bull represents Saturn El and it's no accident that Jordan won 6 rings with the Bulls. Saturn ritual.

The cube also represents Saturn, this is why you see Jews wearing cubes on their foreheads during prayer and the Kaaba in Mecca. This is a very deep topic.

[Image: c8G2NGB.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Purdy was drafted as last, 262nd pick in Vegas at NFL 2022 Draft. “Mr. Irrelevant” - nickname for those drafted last. The last Mr.I rrelevant to win a Super Bowl as a starter was Ryan Succop with the Bucs, and that was over the Chiefs.

San Francisco is Spanish for "Saint Francis" and that is Saint Francis of Assisi.

Russ FRANCIS, of the San Francisco 49ers, died in a plane crash on the 6th anniversary of the 58 killed in Las Vegas in 2017.
Pope Francis =58
SB58 will be played on the Vatican City's birthday.
Reply/Quote
The Gold Rush was so important in creating Nevada. The Comstock Load discovery (in Virginia City) in 1859 led to Nevada becoming a state. 49ers winning the first SB to be hosted in Nevada would be very fitting. The team's cheerleaders are also known as the Gold Rush and 49ers wear gold helmets.

The 6th sephirot on the Kabbalah tree of life represents the sun. Gold and the sun have been associated since ancient history. Perhaps the most important deity in Ancient Egyptian mythology is RA, the god of creation and the sun. Ra was refered to as a "mountain of gold." Gold in alchemy is also traditionally associated with the sun.

The magic square of the sun contains numbers 1-36 in 6 rows and when added together they equal 666. I already touched on the fact that Nevada is the 36th state and the 49ers can win their 6th SB in my previous posts.

Super Bowl 58 to be the first SB fully powered by SOLAR renewable energy. So the sun is going to make it all possible :).
Reply/Quote
wtf is going on in this thread
Reply/Quote
I feel like I just read an article read by AI. This doesn't feel like a real thread anymore.
Reply/Quote
Best SB halftime show ever.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
it's possible the NFL is rigged, if it turns out it was, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Whether it's the NFL, players, refs, it could be a few characters or organized, or a bit of both.

The pats were cheating, the reason coaches cover their mouths when calling plays, is no paranoia on their part. Deflate-gate happened, not to mention some players WR wear those sticky gloves
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2024, 10:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Best SB halftime show ever.

Bruno Mars and it isn't even close.

This year's halftime show would have been a lot better if Usher wasn't in it. Dude got burnt out early dancing and barely sang. Could have just gone with an Alicia Keys/Lil Jon/Ludacris halftime show.

- - - - - - - - -

Chiefs going from playing to not miss the playoffs in Week 17 to winning the SB in a 4 hour 20 minute game with overtime and plenty of Taylor Swift shots? I'm shocked.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Joseph Lee Burrow still the only active QB to beat Pat in the playoffs.

Reply/Quote
Rooting against Mahommes is like rooting for the guy with the Iraqi flag to beat Hulk Hogan.
Reply/Quote
Has there been a missed Extra Point as big as that one in a SB? Niners probably win if that isn't blocked. Obviously was a ways to go in the game, but the Chiefs would've needed a TD at the end of regulation.
Reply/Quote
Well good, THATS over. Maybe now Snickers can start screening a different commercial. Something Swifty they can play for the next few seasons!
Reply/Quote
My streak of predicting the winner of the SB comes to an end, by that I mean when the teams have been determined, not the preseason. You can't get everything right all of the time, otherwise you'd be a prophet. KC also had plenty of code, since these big games are always double coded, but the 49ers code looked really strong. This result has really surprised me because the 49ers had such great connections and coding.
Reply/Quote

Are you joking? I don't see a ninja.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 12:49 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bruno Mars and it isn't even close.

This year's halftime show would have been a lot better if Usher wasn't in it. Dude got burnt out early dancing and barely sang. Could have just gone with an Alicia Keys/Lil Jon/Ludacris halftime show.

- - - - - - - - -

Chiefs going from playing to not miss the playoffs in Week 17 to winning the SB in a 4 hour 20 minute game with overtime and plenty of Taylor Swift shots? I'm shocked.

Alicia Keys was a very apt name for the event, as she was hitting every one trying to find her spot. 

H.E.R., LJ and Ludacris were good. Usher was just blehhhhh. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Lot's of 49er issues:

Missed XP
Fumbled punt - otherwise they win in regulation
Letting in Chris Jones unblocked twice OVER THE SAME GAP on what otherwise were TD passes
Forgetting in Q4 and OT how to defend a running QB. No spy, undisciplined pass rush.
Injuries also killed them especially on defense.
Reply/Quote
Forgot about Prince. Damn.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 05:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Forgot about Prince. Damn.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2024, 12:49 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bruno Mars and it isn't even close.

- - - - - - - - -

Would have to say Prince myself

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote