Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OFFICIAL 2023 Board Mock Draft (Chat)
Tippman or Schmitz for the Jets.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 08:38 PM)Synric Wrote: Joe Tippmann they need a Center any a linebacker Henley or Simpson?

I'd say Simpson
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fine with Simpson and either center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Ok BengalDude is back up with the Patriots.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Mauch to the Patriots seems like a perfect fit lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Steelers are on the Clock they have a Corner and a Tackle already. Defensive Line would be my guess uhhh Tuli or Derrick Hall? oh yea or BJ OJI

Reply/Quote
Great pick Detroit

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 08:49 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Great pick Detroit

Definitely a defensive draft for the Lions.  I wound up with Gonzalez and Van Ness in the first.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 08:53 PM)Whatever Wrote: Definitely a defensive draft for the Lions.  I wound up with Gonzalez and Van Ness in the first.

Killing it

Reply/Quote
We still on Pitt pick or is my phone getting slow?

Reply/Quote
LoL Steelers pick was made by an outside source. Buccaneers are on the Clock with MIKE but I dont think he's here either. They took Broderick Jones in the 1st... they really need anything might be a good spot for Hendon Hooker.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:00 PM)Synric Wrote: LoL Steelers pick was made by an outside source. Buccaneers are on the Clock with MIKE but I dont think he's here either. They took Broderick Jones in the 1st... they really need anything might be a good spot for Hendon Hooker.

Seems like the Lions snaked the Steelers pick, lol.
Reply/Quote
Any thoughts on TBB?

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:05 PM)Synric Wrote: Any thoughts on TBB?

Hooker or the edge rusher of your preference.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:05 PM)Synric Wrote: Any thoughts on TBB?

Hendon Hooker, LaPorta, Henley if they trade white, wypler

Reply/Quote
Hooker makes sense. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Ok TBB has Hendon Hooker we are on the Dolphins

Reply/Quote
Could see the fins going TE or RB.
Reply/Quote
Ok up with BenZoo and the Bears Ill fill in for the Carolina and other Mike pick if BFine wants the Bengals 2nd round pick too.

Reply/Quote
Killing me typing these dudes names

Reply/Quote