Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OFFICIAL 2023 Board Mock Draft (Chat)
(04-20-2023, 09:22 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Killing me typing these dudes names

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northwestern edge?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:23 PM)Whatever Wrote: Northwestern edge?

Yup

Reply/Quote
This draft isn’t shaping up so great for our bengals. Was hoping brents fell

Reply/Quote
But still a couple guys I’m eyeing

Reply/Quote
Dallas just picked up ceedee lambs fifth year option not surprisingly

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:26 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: This draft isn’t shaping up so great for our bengals.  Was hoping brents fell

I could see Lou making good use out of a guy like Drew Sanders.  Several good S's available.  Charbonnet could be a Mixon replacement and Achane would be a dynamic weapon out of the backfield.
Reply/Quote
Whoever is drafting for the bills you suck. That was my next pick for da bears

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:26 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: This draft isn’t shaping up so great for our bengals.  Was hoping brents fell

A little different than previous years. Always felt like certain picks were made to make sure top players fell to the Bengals. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
BFINE if you want the Bengals pick thats fine or we can brain storm it.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:33 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: A little different than previous years. Always felt like certain picks were made to make sure top players fell to the Bengals. 

Definitely felt that way a lot of the time.  
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:28 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Dallas just picked up ceedee lambs fifth year option not surprisingly

Its me Im trying to quickly fill in for the missing people. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:30 PM)Whatever Wrote: I could see Lou making good use out of a guy like Drew Sanders.  Several good S's available.  Charbonnet could be a Mixon replacement and Achane would be a dynamic weapon out of the backfield.

Agree with all those but not sold on achane in rd 2. That feels like a reach. I see an edge I’d probably take here

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:35 PM)Synric Wrote: Its me Im trying to quickly fill in for the missing people. 

I was just pointing it out. Saw the announcement just a bit ago. Not “mocking “ your pick

Reply/Quote
That whole TE at 60 didn't shape up well and I could have took one for the Cowboys.

Reply/Quote
No suggestions for the Bengals at 60? We do need a Punter.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:37 PM)Synric Wrote: That whole TE at 60 didn't shape up well and I could have took one for the Cowboys.

I probably would have

Reply/Quote
I think Charbonnet is the most obvious pick here, with the Bengals wanting Mixon to take a pay cut. Personally, I like Jordan Battle, but few see S as a need. Mims or Scott as Boyd replacements also make sense.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:38 PM)Synric Wrote: No suggestions for the Bengals at 60? We do need a Punter.

I mean, the team loves themselves 2nd round RBs.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:39 PM)Whatever Wrote: I think Charbonnet is the most obvious pick here, with the Bengals wanting Mixon to take a pay cut.  Personally, I like Jordan Battle, but few see S as a need.  Mims or Scott as Boyd replacements also make sense.

He fits the Bengals gap. I like Bigsby more but Charbonnet is projected end of 2.

Reply/Quote
Achane would be a good fifth round pick for the Bengals - the current backup is very similar.

Really interested in Chris Smith/Kelee Ringo.
Reply/Quote