Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OFFICIAL 2023 Board Mock Draft (Chat)
Tuli tuipulotu, edge from sc for our tigers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:37 PM)Synric Wrote: That whole TE at 60 didn't shape up well and I could have took one for the Cowboys.

Unfortunately, that's the problem with assuming we can get a certain position in a later round.  Doesn't seem like any of us are sold on Musgrave.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:41 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Tuli tuipulotu, edge from sc for our tigers?

They have met with Tuli twice now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Siaki ika would be an interesting pick here

Reply/Quote
Bengals with Defense in 1 so ill RB in 2. Charbonnet
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
ok BenZoo your up and ill finish the last two lol.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:45 PM)Synric Wrote: Bengals with Defense in 1 so ill RB in 2. Charbonnet

Boo. I’m not against the player per say I think I’d go dl here

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:47 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Boo.  I’m not against the player per say I think I’d go dl here

I like Bigsby better than Charbonnet myself. So many good RB's that 4th round you could get a Sean Tucker or Chase Brown.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:49 PM)Synric Wrote: I like Bigsby better than Charbonnet myself. So many good RB's that 4th round you could get a Sean Tucker or Chase Brown.

Is that Clayton Bigsby? And I agree, give me brown in the 4th over charbonnet in the second

Reply/Quote
We aren’t doing rd 3 are we?

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:51 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: We aren’t doing rd 3 are we?

No, just two rounds.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:51 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: We aren’t doing rd 3 are we?

No round 3 this year.

Thanks for the help everyone another TBB Mock Draft in the Books. Thanks BFine for doing this every year I now know it can be a pain lol.

Reply/Quote
Good night all

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:49 PM)Synric Wrote: I like Bigsby better than Charbonnet myself. So many good RB's that 4th round you could get a Sean Tucker or Chase Brown.

To me, Charbonnet is a 3 down back.  Bigsby is a 2 down back that will need to be complemented by a pass catching back.
Reply/Quote
Goodnight, folks.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:53 PM)Synric Wrote: No round 3 this year.

Thanks for the help everyone another TBB Mock Draft in the Books. Thanks BFine for doing this every year I now know it can be a pain lol.

Thx for picking up the ball this year. We'll look to do something different next year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Ah shite, guess who has two thumbs and just remembered the Board mock draft......
Reply/Quote
I actually very likely would have picked Kelee Ringo, Dawand Jones and Jalin Hyatt for those first 3 picks. Not sure on the Giants 2nd pick as I needed to do more research tonight on their needs plus available prospects.
Reply/Quote