Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OFFICIAL 2023 Board Mock Draft (Chat)
(04-18-2023, 08:19 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I honestly could see them taking him. Lineage or a shitty prospect with an amazing combine always has a place on the Raiders big board.

I'm always a fan of chaos when it comes to the draft. I'd love if Porter wound up on Baltimore or if Cleveland traded up to get him somehow. Porter was hated by all the other AFCN fan bases so I can only imagine how'd they feel having him around.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:23 PM)Synric Wrote: Not my fault they forced me to go on script lol. 

It’s a good thing I like and respect you as a poster lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Witherspoon has that Mike Hilton drop his 180lb personality.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Bfine you left the team name off the 9th pick
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:25 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Bfine you left the team name off the 9th pick

Chicago bears. Probably my fault

Reply/Quote
tHIS COULD be our 1st delay. Mike has Philly and I haven't heard from him. What do we think about Philly?

Too early for TE?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:25 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Bfine you left the team name off the 9th pick

Thx, fixed. It is Natty:30

Reply/Quote
Bijan to Philly is like a dream come true right?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Van ness, kancey or maybe cb for philly?

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:28 PM)Synric Wrote: Bijan to Philly is like a dream come true right?

I'd have to agree with that if Mike doesn't chime in in the next couple minutes and no one objects; we'll go with that

Reply/Quote
Bijan and Philly seems like a match made in heaven.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:29 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Van ness, kancey or maybe cb for philly?

It wouldn't surprise me if Lukas Van Ness slides talented but he has less than 1000 snaps in a rotation. Right now he is playing through people more than using his hands... but you can see Trey Hendrickson.

Reply/Quote
Anyone else think this is going to be a light overall draft class?

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:32 PM)Synric Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me if Lukas Van Ness slides talented but he has less than 1000 snaps in a rotation. Right now he is playing through people more than using his hands... but you can see Trey Hendrickson.

Hope he slides right to pick 28

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:35 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Hope he slides right to pick 28

He would fit right in in Cincy Outside/Inside Versatility. 

Reply/Quote
Doenst surprise me Johnston goes first all these tiny WR's this year. I hope Tyler Scott falls Slot/Returner with speed and RB background.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:37 PM)Synric Wrote: He would fit right in in Cincy Outside/Inside Versatility. 

Well the Bengals were so close to getting Karlaftis last year. I'd imagine they'd run to the podium to get Van Ness.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:39 PM)Synric Wrote: Doenst surprise me Johnston goes first all these tiny WR's this year. I hope Tyler Scott falls Slot/Returner with speed and RB background.

i'VE LISTENED TO SOME OF HIS INTERVIEWS. IMPRESSIVE

Reply/Quote
If you're on a phone. Don't bother trying to format just PM me the name

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you're on a phone. Don't bother trying to format just PM me the name

My MacBook runs my life now. It even links to my car and lets me know when I need to go to the liqour store.

Reply/Quote