Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OFFICIAL 2023 Board Mock Draft (Chat)
(04-18-2023, 09:04 PM)Whatever Wrote: Sorry, folks.  Meeting ran long.

NP, take a minute DET is OTC with pick 18
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Also TBB is next and no MIKE.

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 09:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: NP, take a minute DET is OTC with pick 18

Sent.  Sorry again.
Reply/Quote
Dalton Kincaid to the Patriots that one has me stumped. Mike Gesiki is there... Kincaid is going to be alot better though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Tbb have to go broderick, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 09:10 PM)Synric Wrote: Dalton Kincaid to the Patriots that one has me stumped. Mike Gesiki is there... Kincaid is going to be alot better though.

Belichick is such a wild card. Trying to think like him is a mind bender. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Tampa Bay? They need a left tackle Broderick Jones or Anton Harrison. They might want to splash and go Levis but Tackle for me.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 09:11 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Tbb have to go broderick, right?

Him; although some are liking Wright better or Levis

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 09:12 PM)Synric Wrote: Tampa Bay? They need a left tackle Broderick Jones or Anton Harrison. They might want to splash and go Levis but Tackle for me.

I would say Jones.  Way more upside.
Reply/Quote
If Will Levis doesn't go by Tampa Bay at #19 next friday then we are in the someone trade up for him territory... Baltimore is known for trading back and they are at 22.

Reply/Quote
If the draft would to fall like this I would be praying to baby Jesus one of guys fell to 28.

And then I’d be pissed off as the last one went at 26 or 27

Reply/Quote
Lot of options for Seattle. Murphy fills a need at edge and they could go Levis to groom behind Geno.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 09:15 PM)Synric Wrote: If Will Levis doesn't go by Tampa Bay at #19 next friday then we are in the someone trade up for him territory... Baltimore is known for trading back and they are at 22.

Surprised Seattle didn't go for it. But I think they are the perfect spot for Hooker 

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 09:15 PM)Synric Wrote: If Will Levis doesn't go by Tampa Bay at #19 next friday then we are in the someone trade up for him territory... Baltimore is known for trading back and they are at 22.

I feel like Cincinnati would be thrilled to have Levis fall to 28, or have someone fall in love with Hendon Hooker. Seems like getting an extra 2nd or 3rd would be ideal for Duke and Co.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Wow talk about rebuilding your defensive line Jalen Carter and Myles Murphy for Seattle...

Reply/Quote
BAL is another group pick

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 09:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Surprised Seattle didn't go for it. But I think they are the perfect spot for Hooker 

(04-18-2023, 09:20 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I feel like Cincinnati would be thrilled to have Levis fall to 28, or have someone fall in love with Hendon Hooker. Seems like getting an extra 2nd or 3rd would be ideal for Duke and Co.

One fact gets me about Hendon Hooker... He will turn 30 during his 5th year option year.

Reply/Quote
Think the Ravens have to go Levis.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 09:21 PM)Synric Wrote: One fact gets me about Hendon Hooker... He will turn 30 during his 5th year option year.

This will be a real life scenario and Baltimore takes banks I scream curse words at the tv to them. Happens every year them bastids

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 09:22 PM)Whatever Wrote: Think the Ravens have to go Levis.

I'd love it, but I think they get things worked out with LaMar. I could see WR Addison or Edge Smith 

Reply/Quote