Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OFFICIAL 2023 Board Mock Draft (Chat)
(04-18-2023, 08:46 PM)Synric Wrote: My MacBook runs my life now. It even links to my car and lets me know when I need to go to the liqour store.

Your car should never link or let you know when to hit the liquor store. Unless you’re dropping Something off for me on the way home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whatever was here earlier but I haven't seen/heard in a while He's OTC w/ WAS
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Would they think Levis?

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Whatever was here earlier but I haven't seen/heard in a while He's OTC w/ WAS

Washington is a big pick too for the first round... they could go Levis. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:50 PM)Synric Wrote: Washington is a big pick too for the first round... they could go Levis. 

And they still probably wouldn’t have a qb

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:51 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: And they still probably wouldn’t have a qb

Deshaun Watson is a good comp for Levis talented but Watson had all those half field reads at Auburn... Levis though pro style offense but it no receivers.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I'm tracking BPA:

VAN NESS

BRANCH

LEVIS

MURPHY

Reply/Quote
I'd go with Branch for WAS. They need a ton of secondary help and it feels like they'd rather wait for next year's QB class.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
What a conundrum for Washington. I’d say edge due to chase’s knee. I could see Levi’s if they aren’t sold on Howell

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm tracking BPA:

VAN NESS

BRANCH

LEVIS

MURPHY

They have edges with Sweat and Young. I want to say corner but the top 3 are already gone...to high for Banks?

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:52 PM)Synric Wrote: Deshaun Watson is a good comp for Levis talented but Watson had all those half field reads at Auburn... Levis though pro style offense but it no receivers.

Clemson. Levis strong arm but how’s his accuracy?

Reply/Quote
Pit's OTC and could really use a long snapper

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pit's OTC and could really use a long snapper

Most Pitt fans will settle for any snapper they can get

Reply/Quote
Ugh Broderick Jones sitting there for Pittsburgh turns the stomach.

Reply/Quote
DET is OTC Whatever sent me a Big board but all are gone. I assume he thought he's be back by now. Would they take Levis to sit behind Goeff .

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:56 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Clemson.  Levis strong arm but how’s his accuracy?

Average ball placement but its his anticipation/timing throws that you have to worry about. 

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: DET is OTC Whatever sent me a Big board but all are gone. I assume he thought he's be back by now. Would they take Levis to sit behind Goeff .

i dont think so. I think they continue to bolster around Goff.
Reply/Quote
Banks? Mayer?

Reply/Quote
Sorry, folks. Meeting ran long.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 08:59 PM)Synric Wrote: Ugh Broderick Jones sitting there for Pittsburgh turns the stomach.

I have Fox Sports BB and they don't like Jones at all. They have Wright and Harrison ahead of him

Reply/Quote