Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-11-2021, 08:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: If the Colts hold Mark Andrews under 9.90 points, I'll win.
Nervous

(10-11-2021, 11:21 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My team is blowing it. Lamar fumbled, Raves DEF sucking, and Tucker not getting any chances. I might lose this & I'm only down by 7 with a quarter to go.

Well these didn't age well, Mark Andrews with 34 and Lamar blew up as well with overtime on top of it.  Hilarious

Week ended about like I figured it would, maybe one of my RBs can actually play next week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll take the win!
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure HarleyDog's autodraft team is about to move into first place...lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 08:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: If the Colts hold Mark Andrews under 9.90 points, I'll win.
Nervous

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bv3qjo1fpv6kii9a3we8...w.gif&ct=g]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:00 AM)Synric Wrote: I'm pretty sure HarleyDog's autodraft team is about to move into first place...lol.

I still think I would have picked better than what AD gave me. But I'll take it. My bench is very weak though even after making 6 waiver adds. However, In a million years, I wouldn't have picked Dak Prescott to lead my team. I just didn't think he would have bounced back quite like he has this year. 

For the record: I still hate auto draft!

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 09:24 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I still think I would have picked better than what AD gave me. But I'll take it. My bench is very weak though even after making 6 waiver adds. However, In a million years, I wouldn't have picked Dak Prescott to lead my team. I just didn't think he would have bounced back quite like he has this year. 

For the record: I still hate auto draft!

Nice game man.  Mark Andrews came up big for you, along with Ekeler and Adams.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:13 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Nice game man.  Mark Andrews came up big for you, along with Ekeler and Adams.

So did Sterling Shepard.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So did Sterling Shepard.  Ninja

Lol, you kicked my ass with a man down.  Quite impressive.
Reply/Quote
Put me down as a member of the camp ready to return to our regular draft lineup next year.
[Image: BraveGorgeousBasenji-size_restricted.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 07:51 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Put me down as a member of the camp ready to return to our regular draft lineup next year.
[Image: BraveGorgeousBasenji-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: have-to-go-back.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well that's swell. Another receiver out this week. Saxnot hates me.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 10:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well that's swell.  Another receiver out this week.  Saxnot hates me.

I got 5 players rostered that are on IR, dropped another couple that got injured and sent to IR as well, I'm having a great time.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2021, 11:43 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I got 5 players rostered that are on IR, dropped another couple that got injured and sent to IR as well, I'm having a great time.  Ninja

I feel your pain.
Reply/Quote
I don't feel good about my chances this week.
Nervous
Reply/Quote
I guess the one bright spot of how the league is configured we never have to make roster decisions. It's all about who the warm body is that is actually suiting up to play.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 12:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I guess the one bright spot of how the league is configured we never have to make roster decisions. It's all about who the warm body is that is actually suiting up to play.

I for one am just happy to have started a QB that cant even score 1 point it seems.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Looking good for me, although another one of players went down with an injury.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 07:40 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Looking good for me, although another one of players went down with an injury.

You'll have an easy win next week. Half my roster is on a bye week and I dont even know if I can field a full team lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:17 AM)Synric Wrote: You'll have an easy win next week. Half my roster is on a bye week and I dont even know if I can field a full team lol.

Ouch, that sucks. Our strange roster settings plus a lot of NFL injuries is making this a difficult fantasy season.
Reply/Quote
Tiger's MIGHTY MAULERS
[Image: tiger-swimming.jpg]
Reply/Quote