Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(12-07-2018, 08:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You might shoulda rolled with Mike Williams, he's playing against the Bengals defense this week..

Between Allen killing us and the RBs shredding our defense they probably wont even need Williams, then again it is the Bengals so he could go off for 30.  Cry
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2018, 08:39 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Between Allen killing us and the RBs shredding our defense they probably wont even need Williams, then again it is the Bengals so he could go off for 30.  Cry

I'm almost ashamed to admit that I'm playing Ekeler over Gio.  Not that Gio is going to get many touches, anyway..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2018, 09:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm almost ashamed to admit that I'm playing Ekeler over Gio.  Not that Gio is going to get many touches, anyway..

Nothing to be ashamed of, our defense is horrid. Hell im starting Ekelers backup.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Super Cooper
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Super Cooper

Heres hoping he got that out of his sytem this week and can keep it under 10 next week.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
One and done. Good luck to those of you left in the playoffs.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats to everyone who made/advanced in the playoffs.

It was nice to end on a 3 game win streak after all the injuries.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Great move by me to leave Michael Williams on the bench.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 02:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Great move by me to leave Michael Williams on the bench.

You mean on the waiver wire? I dodged a bullet when you dropped him.  Hilarious

I also messed up leaving Damien Williams on my bench, Cost me 11 points in the flex but 16 isnt terrible.  Cry
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 02:57 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You mean on the waiver wire? I dodged a bullet when you dropped him.  Hilarious

I also messed up leaving Damien Williams on my bench, Cost me 11 points in the flex but 16 isnt terrible.  Cry

Good luck in the finals bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2018, 05:19 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Good luck in the finals bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You too man, looks like itll be a good one.
Reply/Quote
HGR has gone limp. Good luck to Zoo and Bob. 2 active players who deserve the final.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2018, 07:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: HGR has gone limp. Good luck to Zoo and Bob. 2 active players who deserve the final.

You had a good run these last few weeks. 

Last week was pretty brutal for so many good players, only 4 teams even hit 100 last week.

Im starting 2 Bills players including 1 that doesnt even have a picture and 4 RBs, 2 of which are 3rd stringers so heres hoping for some luck.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2018, 07:45 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You had a good run these last few weeks. 

Last week was pretty brutal for so many good players, only 4 teams even hit 100 last week.

Im starting 2 Bills players including 1 that doesnt even have a picture and 4 RBs, 2 of which are 3rd stringers so heres hoping for some luck.

believe me, this is not as bad as my keeper league. Drew Brees carried me all season, then shit the bed when it mattered. 

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2018, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: believe me, this is not as bad as my keeper league. Drew Brees carried me all season, then shit the bed when it mattered. 

Are we doing keepers for next season?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 09:00 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Are we doing keepers for next season?

I hope that we do.  As I remember, we were originally going to do keepers, before we had to create the new league for this season.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 11:56 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I hope that we do.  As I remember, we were originally going to do keepers, before we had to create the new league for this season.

I do as well.  I vote for keepers if we're voting.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 01:10 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I do as well.  I vote for keepers if we're voting.

x2 and congrats to those in the finals.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 01:10 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I do as well.  I vote for keepers if we're voting.

(12-22-2018, 01:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: x2 and congrats to those in the finals.

Seems kinda odd to make it a keeper league at the end of the season, I am sure plenty of people would have kept certain guys they dropped throughout the year, I know I would have. 

I say if everyone wants to do keepers we start fresh next year and go into the draft knowing its a keeper league rather than just deciding that in week 16 when nobody knew. 

This is coming from the guy that could keep Gurley and Conner so not just saying it for me, saying it cause it just doesnt aeem fair to make the league keeper in week 16 without any hint of that before now.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2018, 06:28 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Seems kinda odd to make it a keeper league at the end of the season, I am sure plenty of people would have kept certain guys they dropped throughout the year, I know I would have. 

I say if everyone wants to do keepers we start fresh next year and go into the draft knowing its a keeper league rather than just deciding that in week 16 when nobody knew. 

This is coming from the guy that could keep Gurley and Conner so not just saying it for me, saying it cause it just doesnt aeem fair to make the league keeper in week 16 without any hint of that before now.

Well, to be fair, it was a subject that came up near the end of the season, last year.  But that was when we all thought Johnny Cupcakes was still going to run the old league.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote