Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
(12-23-2015, 01:17 AM)Vlad Wrote: Thugs like Burfict just want to injure.

[Image: 89e5bc19f83383d93a7e0226e32dde6d.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 01:17 AM)Vlad Wrote: No, in this context they are different.  It may hurt when you get punched in the arm but you're not injured, but you suffer a broken jaw after being punched in the face then you are injured.
Defensive players want to you to hurt after they lay a nice clean hit on you...they want you to hurt just short of being injured.   if you ever played the game you would understand.
Thugs like Burfict just want to injure.

Violin
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 01:17 AM)Vlad Wrote: No, in this context they are different.  It may hurt when you get punched in the arm but you're not injured, but you suffer a broken jaw after being punched in the face then you are injured.
Defensive players want to you to hurt after they lay a nice clean hit on you...they want you to hurt just short of being injured.   if you ever played the game you would understand.
Thugs like Burfict just want to injure.
At least we agree on something.

You must also feel Garvin and Hines Ward are thugs. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 04:39 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Speaking of delusional, you guys act like you dominated those playoffs when it's a fact that it was the flukiest SB run in NFL history. Pretty good bet you lose to us if Palmer and Henry don't get hurt. You definitely lose to the Colts if the dumb ass running the fumble back doesn't turn back into Big Jen. The one game you actually dominated was Denver. Topped of by the worst SB in history when it was obvious you had the refs in your back pocket.

Yep real dominate. Sarcasm

Chortle.  One game is flukey, four in a row is not.  How about we definitely win if Bettis doesn't fumble in the first place?  Or if the ref didn't overturn an obvious INT by Troy?  See, when you play the what if game you could go on for ever, there are numerous plays that, if they went the other way, would totally change a game.  But congrats, you hit the Bengals ***** fan trifecta; 1. We would have won if Carson hadn't gotten hurt, 2.  You guys got lucky and 3. you paid off the refs in XL.

(12-23-2015, 11:37 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: At least we agree on something.

Ward was a bad man who liked to lay people out just like a defender.  It's not his fault idiots like Rivers forgot one of the most fundamental rules in football.  Hines broke his jaw and ripped out his heart in one play.  Weren't you guys supposed to get him back for that legal hit btw?  How did that turn out?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 12:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Chortle.  One game is flukey, four in a row is not.  How about we definitely win if Bettis doesn't fumble in the first place?  Or if the ref didn't overturn an obvious INT by Troy?  See, when you play the what if game you could go on for ever, there are numerous plays that, if they went the other way, would totally change a game.  But congrats, you hit the Bengals ***** fan trifecta; 1. We would have won if Carson hadn't gotten hurt, 2.  You guys got lucky and 3. you paid off the refs in XL.
Still trying to convince yourself of that 10 years later I see. Truth can be a painful thing sometimes.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 02:48 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Still trying to convince yourself of that 10 years later I see. Truth can be a painful thing sometimes.

The whole concept of marginalizing a Super Bowl champion by saying "oh they were just lucky" has always amused me. Has there ever been an unlikely Super Bowl champion team?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:01 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The whole concept of marginalizing a Super Bowl champion by saying "oh they were just lucky" has always amused me. Has there ever been an unlikely Super Bowl champion team?

05 steelers  Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 02:48 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Still trying to convince yourself of that 10 years later I see. Truth can be a painful thing sometimes.

Like saying "If Carson was healthy..."?

Or saying "If Stanley Wilson hadn't relapsed..."?

Or "If Billups hadn't dropped that interception..."?

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote

Convince myself of what, that the Steelers won the SB that year?  It's kind of a historical fact is it not?  Did you eat a mushroom you found growing outside?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Convince myself of what, that the Steelers won the SB that year?  It's kind of a historical fact is it not?  Did you eat a mushroom you found growing outside?

Based on his post's, I'd argue that he is the mushroom you find growing outside.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Convince myself of what, that the Steelers won the SB that year?  It's kind of a historical fact is it not?  Did you eat a mushroom you found growing outside?

What color are these mushrooms you speak of? Big Grin

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 01:17 AM)Vlad Wrote:  Thugs like Burfict just want to injure.

(12-23-2015, 11:02 AM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: 89e5bc19f83383d93a7e0226e32dde6d.jpg]

Promise I wont call your guy a thug ever again beaker, hate seeing you cry.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 11:37 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: At least we agree on something.

No we dont...Garving and Ward didnt punch anybody and break their jaw.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 05:00 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I feel the same as you, except I include their fans in the hate, laugh as they bleed to death area. The world would honestly be a better place without the steelers and their mindless lemming fans.

Now that was funny I don't care who you are.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 09:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: Buddy....I played for 10 years, coached a couple, and took coaching philosophy under two time 1-AA National Champion Roy Kidd....don't talk to me about "understanding".

[Image: 2euras4.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 09:52 AM)Wyche Wrote: LOL Wow!  I won't go that far....I have some friends who are Stooler fans who are some stand up peeps....and most of these cats (the regulars) who post here seem to be pretty good fellows....just a little misguided in their fan allegiances LOL

As for the team....I never have liked them.....as I said earlier, this goes back to my Little League days LMAO

They're about like the Hurricanes....the main reason I became a FSU fan was because I hated Miami so bad.  Even so, my all time favorite game is the Flutie miracle, I LOVED seeing the blank looks on those cocky SOB's faces.  The reason I cheer for Louisville in basketball is because I hate UK so bad.  If not for my grandmother's fanaticism being the reason I'm a Bengals and Reds fan, I'd probably still pull for them because I hate Shitsburgh so bad. ThumbsUp

Since when? 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 09:58 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The word "paint" used in the context of Vontaze Burfict refers to finger painting - the only activity he will have enough brain cells left to do by the time he's 40. Someone should teach him to stop diving head first into the pile after every play.

So he ends up like Mike Webster a bum 

Nah. Mike Brown or Katie won't allow that like the Rooneys did with Webster and many others they used and abused and then literally threw them in the gutter and walked away

Yeah real history of class with Steelers management  Sarcasm
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 12:40 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So he ends up like Mike Webster a bum 

Nah. Mike Brown or Katie won't allow that like the Rooneys did with Webster and many others they used and abused and then literally threw them in the gutter and walked away

Yeah real history of class with Steelers management  Sarcasm

Says the fattest vag on the board.  Get back to us when your testies drop TJ tuck n'stuff.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 09:54 PM)Vlad Wrote: Promise I wont call your guy a thug ever again beaker, hate seeing you cry.

"I know you are but what am I" smack is always so devastating.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:01 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The whole concept of marginalizing a Super Bowl champion by saying "oh they were just lucky" has always amused me. Has there ever been an unlikely Super Bowl champion team?

2001 Patriots?  They lost their star QB early.  They lost the AFC championship game (Even Tom Brady knows he fumbled the ball.  Just watch the America's Game episode about them), and somehow won.  They were Buster Douglasesque underdogs vs. the Rams.

The 2010 Packers?  They had 16 or so starters on IR, and faced the mighty Steelers (and thumped them).

The 2007 Giants?  That was pretty unlikely.

The 1980 Raiders?  No wildcard team had ever won the Super Bowl...  They also had no chance in 1983 vs. the Redskins.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote